Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900330 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
hi guys morning too you please I need to book an appointment and its been difficult plz help ya broda ooooo...
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
smithsydny:
hi guys morning too you please I need to book an appointment and its been difficult plz help ya broda ooooo...
my broda...to b Frank there is no 1 that can secure an appointment date for u without following the due process. if u want to do it urself.
e-konsulat.gov.pl
I don't know much but check this site within 8:00-9:00am , 11:00am-12:00 ,and 4:00-5:00pm u can also check anytime u feel like
Note-goto national Visa register form that is where u wld get an appointment date.
And if u don't can't do it ur self. go through the third page of this thread and u wld get the contact details of some1 who can do it for u if u pay.
good luck man.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
abnur14:

my broda...to b Frank there is no 1 that can secure an appointment date for u without following the due process. if u want to do it urself.
e-konsulat.gov.pl
I don't know much but check this site within 8:00-9:00am , 11:00am-12:00 ,and 4:00-5:00pm u can also check anytime u feel like
Note-goto national Visa register form that is where u wld get an appointment date.
And if u don't can't do it ur self. go through the third page of this thread and u wld get the contact details of some1 who can do it for u if u pay.
good luck man.
God bless u broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is anyone going for master program here?
Pls, can someone kindly tell the content of legibility letter used to secure visa and was it legalized at MFa? Just want to know if what I was given is OK.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by UgMartins1: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2015
@eurozone...i have HND in chemical engineering & am interested to study for b.sc in hungary or portugal but i dont hv TOEFL or IETLS . Can u help me to get a school dia?
Re: Polish Student Visa by eurozone1(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
UgMartins1:
@eurozone...i have HND in chemical engineering & am interested to study for b.sc in hungary or portugal but i dont hv TOEFL or IETLS . Can u help me to get a school dia?
Quite a good number of schools admit Nigerian students without the need of TOEFL. You have to write the universities for a waiver since you already had all your education life in English language. Best of luck.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
smithsydny:
God bless u broda

abnur14,are u sure my conald help u out with the appointment booking at poland embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
opaniyi12:

abnur14,are u sure my conald help u out with the appointment booking at poland embassy
he didn't help me with d appointment booking did it myself...I met him when I went for the appointment... but a guy here testified that he helped him...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nyckeh: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Good day house, seems everyone is on break but pls come bck o cos I need some clarifications/advice. My fiance is an alumni in one of d schs in Poland, currently in d UK now and wnt to sponsor my edu in Poland( planning against next year). He asked me to go authenticate my cert 1st, wch ministries will I do dat? can it b done on my behalf as i v peeps in Abuja? Wen can I also start my processing as 'm planning to resume next year(uni of Lodz)? Can he indicate he's my fiance in d sponsor's letter or he shld claim he's a relative? Wat are other tins dat 'l need to get/prepare? Tnx for d anticipated response
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nyckeh:
Good day house, seems everyone is on break but pls come bck o cos I need some clarifications/advice. My fiance is an alumni in one of d schs in Poland, currently in d UK now and wnt to sponsor my edu in Poland( planning against next year). He asked me to go authenticate my cert 1st, wch ministries will I do dat? can it b done on my behalf as i v peeps in Abuja? Wen can I also start my processing as 'm planning to resume next year(uni of Lodz)? Can he indicate he's my fiance in d sponsor's letter or he shld claim he's a relative? Wat are other tins dat 'l need to get/prepare? Tnx for d anticipated response
to authenticate your docs u can send some1 cuz authentication is only done at abuja
educational documents-ministry of edu for seal and signature then to the ministry of foreign affairs for seal and signatures too.
other documents to the ministry of foreign affairs for seal and signature. but some wld need to be taken to the notary public before taking to ministry of FA
u re planning to resume next year your processing should start immediately after uve been admitted.
yes he can indicate that he's ur sponsor as long as there are documents to back it up
the other things.. it wld b better if u go through their website..if there's anything unclear to u then u can ask and some1 wld answer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nyckeh: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
abnur14:

to authenticate your docs u can send some1 cuz authentication is only done at abuja
educational documents-ministry of edu for seal and signature then to the ministry of foreign affairs for seal and signatures too.
other documents to the ministry of foreign affairs for seal and signature. but some wld need to be taken to the notary public before taking to ministry of FA
u re planning to resume next year your processing should start immediately after uve been admitted.
yes he can indicate that he's ur sponsor as long as there are documents to back it up
the other things.. it wld b better if u go through their website..if there's anything unclear to u then u can ask and some1 wld answer..
Tnx so much, how much is d authentication or is it free?
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nyckeh:
Tnx so much, how much is d authentication or is it free?
its not free.I don't know the actual price but it shouldn't be more than 1k per doc ..there is a page for authentication of docs read through it.. it might b of grater help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nyckeh: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
abnur14:

its not free.I don't know the actual price but it shouldn't be more than 1k per doc ..there is a page for authentication of docs read through it.. it might b of grater help
Didn't see that, will have to go through the pages again. Tnx
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
abnur14:

abnur thanks for all ur help. Finally I'd like to know what 1) justifying the purpose of intended stay is, what's that?? 2)How much is the minimum balance my sponsor is supposed to have in his account?? 3)how do I prove my intention to leave after visa has expired?? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
abnur thanks for all ur help. Finally I'd like to know what 1) justifying the purpose of intended stay is, what's that?? 2)How much is the minimum balance my sponsor is supposed to have in his account?? 3)how do I prove my intention to leave after visa has expired?? Thanks.

Hey bro, they also denied my visa (you do not possess sufficient funds and blah blah) but my sponsor has doubled the money in his account to a significant amount and I've appealed.

I'm going to assume they denied you too. cry

Your reasons

1. You have not justified blah blah.

Did you get a decision from the embassy after you're supposed to have resumed school?

2. Your sponsor should have at least 3m in his account.

Here's how I think they calculate that.

The recommended cost of stay in Poland is €250 per month, multiply that by your duration of stay, the one you stated in your form, plus including school fees. Anyways 3m should be enough.

I do not know about the third reason, but do you have some travel history?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
@xxxmalik I am a sis o. 1) I had statements of 2 accounts with excess of 3m each even far far above that sef but I think I know where the problem was from, I didn't pay my school fees at the time of the interview, I wanted to get the visa first before paying. I eventually paid o but after the interview when my confidence level was high lmao. 2) yes school has resumed since on monday. 3) yes I have been to the uk and she asked me oo I said yes. That was all . But I can't find my old passport, very huge problem for me. 4) how many days does the appeal take? Like from the date u appealed?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
U
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
@xxxmalik I am a sis o. 1) I had statements of 2 accounts with excess of 3m each even far far above that sef but I think I know where the problem was from, I didn't pay my school fees at the time of the interview, I wanted to get the visa first before paying. I eventually paid o but after the interview when my confidence level was high lmao. 2) yes school has resumed since on monday. 3) yes I have been to the uk and she asked me oo I said yes. That was all . But I can't find my old passport, very huge problem for me. 4) how many days does the appeal take? Like from the date u appealed?

Get a letter from the school permitting you to resume shortly after the 1st, this should fix the "you have not justified..." thing.

Appeal takes 7days, I'll be there on the 12th for mine, I don't understand why they wouldn't deny the visa on the day of the interview, I've wasted so much on flights already.

On the day of my appeal out of 10 people who came for collection only about two or three were granted.

I didn't even want to appeal, my dad encouraged me to.

I don't know about the letter of Intent, did the interview twice (was interviewed by the man) and he never asked me for this.

I hope you're using your original certificate and not a statement of result. undecided

The intention to leave the territory of the republic of Poland thing might be related to age., what did you say when they asked about what you're going to do after your studies in poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
xxmalikxx:

Get a letter from the school permitting you to resume shortly after the 1st, this should fix the "you have not justified..." thing.

Appeal takes 7days, I'll be there on the 12th for mine, I don't understand why they wouldn't deny the visa on the day of the interview, I've wasted so much on flights already.

Those guys are idiots, they'll surely find an excuse to deny a visa, on the day of my appeal out of 10 people who came for collection only about two or three were granted.

I didn't even want to appeal, my dad encouraged me to.

I don't know about the letter of Intent, did the interview twice (was interviewed by the man) and he never asked me for this.

I hope you're using your original certificate and not a statement of result. undecided
@same here i live in lag and have been flying up and down wasting money. i felt same way too thhey should have said the outcome on the same day. yeah i ccalled school immediately and they said i should call back tomorrow, my dad too is the one gingering me if not on a good day i really dont have strength for wahala, i have my original certificate she even collected it but was asking me for statement of intent so i just gave her school statement lol. i have actually heard that the polish ppl r notorious sometimes they dont even give at all. when i told my frnd abt the whole stuff he laughed and said i wish u well oo.(he had applied in 2009 as an undergrad) nawa oo. i actually felt a little bit bad o. i have never been refused a visa befor.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
@same here i live in lag and have been flying up and down wasting money. i felt same way too thhey should have said the outcome on the same day. yeah i ccalled school immediately and they said i should call back tomorrow, my dad too is the one gingering me if not on a good day i really dont have strength for wahala, i have my original certificate she even collected it but was asking me for statement of intent so i just gave her school statement lol. i have actually heard that the polish ppl r notorious sometimes they dont even give at all. when i told my frnd abt the whole stuff he laughed and said i wish u well oo.(he had applied in 2009 as an undergrad) nawa oo. i actually felt a little bit bad o. i have never been refused a visa befor.

Let's see what comes out of this appeal thing anyways,

Were you asked to legalize your certificate with them at the embassy during your interview ?

Wish you luck smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes I will legalise it at the embassy after getting my visa (Amen). All the best too
xxmalikxx:

Let's see what comes out of this appeal thing anyways,

Were you asked to legalize your certificate with them at the embassy during your interview ?

Wish you luck smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
Yes I will legalise it at the embassy after getting my visa (Amen). All the best too

Asked cuz they asked me for 12k to legalize my documents during the interview and they normally do that after the visa is granted.

When was the last time you 'visited' the embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
12k?? For legalization?? Maybe you have many documents to be legalised. Yeah its after the visa that they'll normally legalise. I was in the embassy today. Lol@visited. You've turned this thing to joke abi!! Welldone naughty boy.
xxmalikxx:

Asked cuz they asked me for 12k to legalize my documents during the interview and they normally do that after the visa is granted.

When was the last time you 'visited' the embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
12k?? For legalization?? Maybe you have many documents to be legalised. Yeah its after the visa that they'll normally legalise. I was in the embassy today. Lol@visited. You've turned this thing to joke abi!! Welldone naughty boy.

Lol, I had high hopes when she asked me to legalize that same day o. grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhahah let me laugh at you small lol grin. She told me point blank I can only legalize document after yoi are given visa. No visa no legalization
xxmalikxx:

Lol, I had high hopes when she asked me to legalize that same day o. grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
But wait oo those people have shakara ooo. Damn!! I don't blame them sha.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
Buhahah let me laugh at you small lol grin. She told me point blank I can only legalize document after yoi are given visa. No visa no legalization

I really hope I get this thing, I've noped out jamb already.

If they don't grant it I'll just get a refund for my school fees and forget it(paid for 3yrs schengen insurance cry ).

I've wasted so much money and time on this, I and my dad have been flying left and right to the embassy like transients (I'm under 18 so he has to go with me for interviews).

You going for Undergraduate or Master's?
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Likewise myself I have put all my hope, my time , my everything into this. I don't want to think I won't get it because I have sacrificed A lot for this. 4yr Medicine oo. I have a Bsc already. I think faith is whhat we need now. quote author=xxmalikxx post=38768347]

If they don't grant it I'll just get a refund for my school fees and forget it(paid for 3yrs schengen insurance cry ).

I've wasted so much money and time on this, I and my dad have been flying left and right to the embassy like transients (I'm under 18 so he has to go with me for interviews).

You going for Undergraduate or Master's? [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
Likewise myself I have put all my hope, my time , my everything into this. I don't want to think I won't get it because I have sacrificed A lot for this. 4yr Medicine oo. I have a Bsc already. I think faith is whhat we need now. quote author=xxmalikxx post=38768347]

You going for Undergraduate or Master's?

Yep faith, I was so sure I would nail it the last time... Wish you the very best, sis wink

Oh, and which university did you apply to?
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ohh me tooo. I was toooo sure. See the way I even bounced inside sef lol. You too all the best. University of warsaw
xxmalikxx:

Yep faith, I was so sure I would nail it the last time... Wish you the very best, sis wink

Oh, and which university did you apply to?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
superduperjay:
Ohh me tooo. I was toooo sure. See the way I even bounced inside sef lol. You too all the best. University of warsaw

... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.