Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Wordpress Background - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Background (773 Views)

How To Make A Transparent Background For A Logo In Corel Draw / How Much Is Linda Ikeji's Website Background Advert? / Yahoomail Background Image Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello web Gurus, I am a newbie in website designing and I use wordpress most times. I need my posts fonts to be directly on the background image instead of the white normal background of wordpress. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. (reference: buagroup.com). thanks
Re: Wordpress Background by dwebdesign(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
If your theme does not support background image, which was a feature introduced in Wordpress 3.0 ,

How you can implement one is this :

From the Wordpress plugin repository, download the plugin called "simple custom css" .

Install and activate, the go to appearance on the dashboard by the left handside, you will see custom css

Click on it, then use the css background image values and property.

The code you will place inside it will be " body {background-image: url("put the background image path/address here"wink; }.

That should fix it.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for the response dwebdesign. Can you please break the CSS code down for me please? Is the background image path thesame as background image url? Also, what do you mean by address? Is it the website url? I'm a newbie and still trying to learn from you Gurus. Thanks as always boss.
Re: Wordpress Background by dwebdesign(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
teeebest:
Thanks for the response dwebdesign. Can you please break the CSS code down for me please? Is the background image path thesame as background image url? Also, what do you mean by address? Is it the website url? I'm a newbie and still trying to learn from you Gurus. Thanks as always boss.

Yes, the background image path is the same as the source of the background image.
Re: Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
dwebdesign:

Yes, the background image path is the same as the source of the background image.

Thanks for the response boss. I actually want to change the TEXT AREA background. see here for more details: http://benevng.wpdevcloud.com/?page_id=12
Thanks as always.
Re: Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Still awaiting response from the gurus. Thanks all.
Re: Wordpress Background by Sanuzi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Response still needed please.
@sanusi, please respond to your bbm chat. Thanks
Re: Wordpress Background by teeebest(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Paypal Dollar Funds At N205/$ [Sold Out] / 6-simple-tips-to-rank-high-in-googles / Guaranteed Toolz: Smtp, Webmail, Php Mailer Instant Delivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.