Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? (13374 Views)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Is Romance A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? by Immaangel(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
DIFF BETWEEN SEX & ROMANCE AND IS "ROMANCE" A SIN?
Africaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!
Una funny die! I too love una ehn! Look, there is a difference between romance and sex! To start with, the word "romance" is gotten from its sister word "romantic". "Romance or romantic" is a personality and NEVER an act! (It is only an Act when carried out by an individual) You cannot have "romantic" but u can have sex!
In africa, we take, caressing the body, kisses and so on to be romance. No! No! No!
Sex on the other and is an ACT(process) of bodily pleasure between a man n a woman.
Now lemme give you an illustration.
I (by His Grace), m a romantic creature. If I wanna declare my "crush" on my crush. I might buy a cute box of assorted chocolates, a small red stuffed toy(teddy bear) and a small note and hide it in d Lady's bag when she is not looking.
2. Serve my wife breakfast in bed.
3. Join her in laundry
4. Plait her hair
5. Sing for her
6. Bath her 7. Carry her on my back. Now this is "being romantic". It is a character(that I possess, this is why not everyone is romantic). NOT an act.
What we call romance un africa is "fore play". Fore play comes b4 sex and not romance. Once again. Romance(romantic) is a personality. Not a step to SEX!
Now is it a sin? Lol! Very funny. Well it is not. Sex b4 and outside marriage and is the sin! I'm always romantic, but I'm not having sex! Do you get the logic?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.