Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Has Seen DEFAULT? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Seen DEFAULT? (923 Views)

Who Else Has Seen Truth Or Die? / Who Has Seen This Movie Advert? / Who Has Seen This? Nollywood Block-buster "Drake Vs Meek Mill" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen DEFAULT? by Enoquin(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
It started with shaky footage which ran through all through the film except for some few parts. Now, this nearly put me off but surprisingly I liked it as it made the terror more real.
Now, without giving off any spoilers; I think it’s a long off shoot of Captain Phillips, for those who have watched that movie, where a vessel was attacked by pirates. Of course, no American died and all the pirates save one did; that one was later arrested on piracy/terrorism charges.
This movie focused on a revenge plan by the brother to that arrested pirate. As I earlier wrote, it was shaky footage mostly but it made the terror more real at the points it needed to plus the terrorists weren’t afraid to shed blood – that of their hostages. This is a strong point for me in any terrorist movie, the willingness to do what must be done since the intention is to strike terror.
Those that didn’t get killed by the terrorists were killed by the rescue team; which makes sense too because once you smoke a place; there would be panic and anyone can get killed – hostage or captor.
I think movie lovers should endeavor to see this movie. At some point I thought I was watching a documentary….LOL

Other movies I have liked are Divergent (I think Shailene Woodley is far above Kristen Stewart who is mostly one dimensional), The Judge (Robert Downey Jr is always a favourite) and Transcendence (Even though they had to be American by spoiling the script towards the end)
Funny enough, most good movies I enjoy are rated low on imdb and rotten tomatoes; is it me or are the ratings wack?
What other good and or unique movies of 2014 have you seen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen DEFAULT? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Really? Are you serious? U sure dis captain Philips is interesting? Cos I like movies a lot especially interesting ones..lol. U a movie freak too? Let me suggest some blockbuster ones for u and thank me later. Go and watch Colombians and the Italian job. Meanwhile lemme check out dis one on YouTube first..

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Speaks Pidgin English, Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba [video] / First Local Government Online Television In Nigeria- Agegetv / (gotham Is Back) Download New Episode Of Gotham S04E12 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.