Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Flash Back !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flash Back !!! (496 Views)

What A Flash-back...lolz / Flash Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back !!! by Tunsboy17(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
i just remembred this incident, and since then i cant just stop laughing.

it incident happend in my jss3. we are only preparing for our junior waec.
There this short skinny teacher that we usually underate then , because she is jovial. she is our home-econs teacher.
one day he ask for the definition of food, most students hands were up anxious wanting to answer the question. but i dont know what come over the women, she pointed at me. i was confuse because my hands weren't up. but immediately my primary school defination of food just cling in my brain, an i exclaimed "food is anything that is eatable". the woman looked at me and said my defination was wrong , she continued, sand is eatable since i said anything. i was angered and i quietly lef t the class, just to go and pack sand and i return to the class with a hip of sand in my hand.the classes were still going on.

i entered the class and i stretched my hand forward intending to hand over the sand to her. the women looked at me amazed. my class mate did not know what i was up to. the woman quietly ask me what the sands were meant for. and i exclaimed since u said sand is eatable , take and eat it. i have bearly finished when i recieve a slap ( igbati oloyi)the sand that was in my hand flashes to another students eye. that made the matter more complicated after which the anty ask me to start eating the sand....omo no be joke ooo i was finally taken to the assembly ground, and i was floged 36 stroke of cain. i was so brutal

i be Jesus christ
Re: Flash Back !!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Since it's madness, then you should love it
Re: Flash Back !!! by Atk01(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op, you sef why will you do something like that? angry

So, how did the sand taste? grin

(1) (Reply)

D Type Of Cloth U Put On / If Competence Is The Name Of The Game, Saraki Should Get D Senate President P / Train To New Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.