Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Samsung Predict And Win..real Or Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Predict And Win..real Or Scam? (443 Views)

MTN Super Value Bundle, Real Or Not? / NTEL Number Reservation; Genuine Or Scam ? / Text Message from Glo Real or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Predict And Win..real Or Scam? by money121(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Helloo nairalander am confused since all this while but later decide to create this thread may be it can hit front page so that samsung itsef can see it..

My story goes this way..
On April 4th 2015 am facebook and saw the post on samsungmobile nigeria page on facebook..
Predict the match of chelsea stock city..

I predict 2 chealsa and 1 stock city..
After the end of the match thank God i predict correctly.. Fastforwrd to 21 april samsung annouced my name as the winner.. Ad deir provide the email that i should send my detail so that i can redeem my prize.. And i sharperly do that.. But hope to this moment have nt hear from them..
Please my fellow nairaland jus want to know mayb this has happen to any one of you..

Is real or scam

see proved below

cc:seun
lalasticlala
islove

Re: Samsung Predict And Win..real Or Scam? by ijobaooorun(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
money121:
Helloo nairalander am confused since all this while but later decide to create this thread may be it can hit front page so that samsung itsef can see it..

My story goes this way..
On April 4th 2015 am facebook and saw the post on samsungmobile nigeria page on facebook..
Predict the match of chelsea stock city..

I predict 2 chealsa and 1 stock city..
After the end of the match thank God i predict correctly.. Fastforwrd to 21 april samsung annouced my name as the winner.. Ad deir provide the email that i should send my detail so that i can redeem my prize.. And i sharperly do that.. But hope to this moment have nt hear from them..
Please my fellow nairaland jus want to know mayb this has happen to any one of you..

Is real or scam

see proved below

cc:seun
lalastica
islove

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 For Sale / Pls What Is Cost Of Iphone 4s Flex / Can I Send A Text Message To A Land Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.