Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

DELETED - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / DELETED (1661 Views)

How to make money online In Nigeria / How To Make Money Online In 2013 And Beyond / Make Cool Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by lexdino: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2009
Re: DELETED by heebakutty: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dont believe in Earning through free sites because i ve bad experience, i do domain reseller business by getting reseller account from Goresellers and i paid for my account, i get domains for cheap price from them and sell it for higher price for profit, i earn sufficient amount through this domain reseller business,
Re: DELETED by 2Mekus: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2011
I am tired of all these 'Make Millions Online in a Day' promos. They are all hog-wash. I've tried them and they ask for pre-payment only to take you on endless roaming of internet sites. When they send you a site link, you will be asked to pay again and register to be informed of another site. It is all merry-go-round thing with no end.

If they are genuine, why do they hide the site and ask you to mail them in private first before it is revealed?

I dare anyone to reveal to me where I will make $10 a day by just clicking on ads or such stuff and I will renounce this assertion here. Bulshit! angry angry angry
Re: DELETED by etplacido: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
we also want to try to get the free advertisement
Re: DELETED by damoobaba: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Doing one business online does not make you successful online. Visit http://www.onomemaureen.com/birthdaybay.htm to learn more.
Re: DELETED by afolabom: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
hello, could u please enlighten me more about this web hosting /domain name idea . i am really interested
my email;
sobayoafolabi@yahoo.com
Re: DELETED by stamfoxx: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2011
Mekus, there are enormous opportunities working online. You have to work extremely hard to achieve results. I would be presenting a work-at-home seminar on saturday. I hope to teach ways you could earn cash through affiliate marketing techniques. On a later date, i would share how you could earn multiple streams of income from blogging. However, if you intend to be part of the seminar, go to www.afroquid.com. Register and effect your payment or hold your cash until you come to the venue. If yu are not satisfied, you get your refund.
Re: DELETED by 2Mekus: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2011

Mekus, there are enormous opportunities working online. You have to work extremely hard to achieve results. I would be presenting a work-at-home seminar on saturday. I hope to teach ways you could earn cash through affiliate marketing techniques. On a later date, i would share how you could earn multiple streams of income from blogging. However, if you intend to be part of the seminar, go to www.afroquid.com. Register and effect your payment or hold your cash until you come to the venue. If yu are not satisfied, you get your refund.

You see what I mean? Pay for this and I will show you. Pay for that and I will show you. Domain name, blogging, affiliate marketing, Adsense, Domain parking, Domain sales, publishing books online etc etc etc and you keep chasing shadows. Pray, if you make so much money online, while solicit for pre-payment before teaching??

If I am making millions online, then the shrewd N4,000 or N3,000 training charged should be chicken change that I can surely afford to throw away and make the teaching free to prove my point. They are all balderdash.
Re: DELETED by stamfoxx: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
It seems to me that you want to have a "free lunch". You sound impossible. I would suggest you read up the following terminologies: blogging, adsense,affiliate marketing etc. The definitions are contained online. They are absolutely free. Just google it and you have it. However, apply what you think you know and lets see if you would achieve any meaningful success. I must reiterate it on this forum. The average Nigerian wants a quick fix. You cannot have it so easy and cheap working online as well as working offline. I could give you some freebies if you so desire.
Re: DELETED by 1forall: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
2Mekus:

I am tired of all these 'Make Millions Online in a Day' promos.  They are all hog-wash.  I've tried them and they ask for pre-payment only to take you on endless roaming of internet sites.  When they send you a site link, you will be asked to pay again and register to be informed of another site.  It is all merry-go-round thing with no end.

If they are genuine, why do they hide the site and ask you to mail them in private first before it is revealed?

I dare anyone to reveal to me where I will make $10 a day by just clicking on ads or such stuff and I will renounce this assertion here.  Bulshit! angry angry angry
See what we've been saying all along on this board? There's no shortcut to riches people, and no substitute for hardwork.

Anyway this is a jobs/vacancies board, not business. Topic moved --> Web Market
Re: DELETED by jideneye: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2012
Well,

Stay at home and make money people who are reading this would definitely know how to send and email and use the social network site like face book.

I think one thing you want is a mean of making passive income because looking back at the past few days in our country, no other business would have made sense compare to this one that am about to show you.

I have made $200 (N32,200) in the past 11 days of the new year and it is not rock science at all.

Check the link below and get more information urgently

http://www.digitalproducthub.com/
Re: DELETED by phattongue: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'll like to inbox you as related to this but can you please inbox me firse to myofficedesx@gmail.com with topic 'in box me', so wit dt I can get your e-mail, its urgent and Important.
Re: DELETED by goshwe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk internet bussiness is full of scam but a Nigerian guru has come up with a killer product.WELL I AM NOT PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH.JUST CHECK ME OUT AND MAKE UR JUDGEMENT.I AM GIVING IT FREE BUT I DON'T WANT MY METHODS 2 BE ABUSED.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.very funny but effective way of getting customers in all type of online business.This is not betting,survey,reading emails,dating e.t.c and no us address,i p or complex stuffs need.Even if d website turns scam u are still safe yes i said Even if d website turns scam u are still safe

1 Like

Re: DELETED by hilaryiwens05: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
TripleClickSms is offering d BIGGEST SMS PROMO of d year. HURRY to www.tripleclicksms.com register and enjoy fast, easy and reliable bulksms. we also provide reseller packages that we make you a BOSS in a short while.

Reguard
Hilary Iwenofu
CEO, TripleClickSMS
www.tripleclicksms.com

(1) (Reply)

Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! / Get Admob Auto Impresions and Self-Clicking App free Of Charge / Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.