Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Dads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dads (696 Views)

25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / Why Kids Can’t Be Left Alone With Their Dads(funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dads by kepal99(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2015
Most nigerian Dads especially those from the lower class, are ungrateful mostly to their wives and children. Don't know if am alone on this school of thought
Re: Dads by Feranchek(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2015
Not Mr Eke (my paale). My dad is the luckiest husband I've ever known. He knows this and is always grateful to God for his wife (maale)

1 Like

Re: Dads by Baba419(m): 12:33am On May 02, 2015
Mine is the greatest

Left shoes too big that I have to use tissue paper to make it fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dads by Nobody: 1:27am On May 02, 2015
kepal99:
Most nigerian Dads especially those from the lower class, are ungrateful mostly to their wives and children. Don't know if am alone on this school of thought
If you chip away at the outer layers of your common evil man, there is still a heart. Your experience matters, perhaps through time you will get to understand his heart a little better, and the issue will not burden you any more.

Poverty is cruel, under different circumstances perhaps your father would have been a different man. Perhaps not.

1 Like

Re: Dads by kepal99(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2015
Flytefalls:

If you chip away at the outer layers of your common evil man, there is still a heart. Your experience matters, perhaps through time you will get to understand his heart a little better, and the issue will not burden you any more.

Poverty is cruel, under different circumstances perhaps your father would have been a different man. Perhaps not.
Although my father is cool but I hear of different stories everywhere. Most of them hardly say thank you, they don't believe they are wrong even when its obvious they are, they don't appreciate their Family and this has broken so many homes.

1 Like

Re: Dads by Nobody: 11:08am On May 02, 2015
kepal99:

Although my father is cool but I hear of different stories everywhere. Most of them hardly say thank you, they don't believe they are wrong even when its obvious they are, they don't appreciate their Family and this has broken so many homes.
It's not only men who are guilty of this I'm afraid sad. I no longer question why things are so bad because I have little power to stop earthquakes, abuse and such. Place your focus of the goodness that can be experienced in this world, and aspire to become a part of it smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Lazier Among These Two Kids / The Ultimate Secret Behind Pretence You Must Know / What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.