Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Allah (1165 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Who Is This Allah? / U Cant Believe This, Allah Is Great. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This Allah by femikings(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
pls what so intresting about this religion?
Re: This Allah by Jarus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
Many people keep wondering like you.
This Islam sef? With all these 'archaic' practices(archaic in the reasoning of those that worship western mentality), why is this religion still existing. etc.
The reason is simple: The truth can never die.

Islam is indeed interesting. It is a religion built on faith. Imagine, having to wake up, compulsorily, at the early part of morning for prayers. Imagine having to leave whatever you are doing for prayers five times a day, for your whole life. This is surely based on conviction and certainty that the reward that awaits you in the eternal life for being patient.

So my 'brother' we find this religion interesting because we are certain that paradise is our home if we die in it!!!
Re: This Allah by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2009
Jarus:

Many people keep wondering like you.
This Islam sef? With all these 'archaic' practices(archaic in the reasoning of those that worship western mentality), why is this religion still existing. etc.
The reason is simple: The truth can never die.

Islam is indeed interesting. It is a religion built on faith. Imagine, having to wake up, compulsorily, at the early part of morning for prayers. Imagine having to leave whatever you are doing for prayers five times a day, for your whole life. This is surely based on conviction and certainty that the reward that awaits you in the eternal life for being patient.

So my 'brother' we find this religion interesting because we are certain that paradise is our home if we die in it!!!

That's false. Hindus are still "growing", Osun worshippers will not disappear anytime soon, the church if scientology has sprung up, atheism is infact growing rapidly in the WEST . . . which of these is the "truth" that can never die? Demographic advantages as a result of multiple partners in a marriage shld not be synonymous with "growth".
Re: This Allah by olabowale(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Davidylan: « #2 on: Today at 12:04:57 AM »

That's false. Hindus are still "growing", Osun worshippers will not disappear anytime soon, the church if scientology has sprung up, atheism is infact growing rapidly in the WEST . . . which of these is the "truth" that can never die?

And you forgot to add protestant sect of Christianity. The Catholics and those who call themselves orthodox in your "religion" feel this way. And you forgot, again, to add Christianity as a whole, because the Jews feel exactly the same about your religion. Or maybe you should have added Judaism, since you can feel that they are on the "right path". Otherwise, then you must be a "f--l" to abandone truth for fallacy. The last I check, about Christianity, many of you are claiming, by your schemes that Jews are converting to Christianity. And we must not forget the 6 Millions claimed to have converted out of Islam in Africaevery year. I think it is happening in Subsahara Africa, since the north Africans are still heavilty Muslims. And I am wondering how soon "Islam will be extinct" in Subsahara Africa? Shio, to David. This is in a loving way. I didn't spit, yet, because I still love you.

Demographic advantages as a result of multiple partners in a marriage shld not be synonymous with "growth".

The man who is always in heat and needs to be neutered, if not married soon, is complaining about the very thing his heart covets. Stop fronting, man.
Re: This Allah by Lagosboy: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
Jarus answers a question in a subtle manner and davidylan jumps in to spit fire , interesting.
Re: This Allah by zenzey(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
Please ignore David and avoid unneccesary argument
Re: This Allah by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Jarus answers a question in a subtle manner and davidylan jumps in to spit fire , interesting.

Jarus tries to muddy waters, draw false conclusions and perpetuate islamic propaganda . . . i simply come in to offer the truth which seems to be too heavy for the ears of allah's hell-bound slaves.

zenzey:

Please ignore David and avoid unneccesary argument

true . . . avoid unecessarily questioning your fraud of a religion by ignoring me. Better that way than to make me force you to take one more look at many of the lies they have told you.
Re: This Allah by babs787(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2009
Here Davidylan comes. Argues, run ,never has the liver for intelligent discussions using his book and my book bt prefers posting senselessly here and there. Paddy mi olodo. Keep it up jare in your state of ignorance
Re: This Allah by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2009
babs787:

Here Davidylan comes. Argues, run ,never has the liver for intelligent discussions using his book and my book bt prefers posting senselessly here and there. Paddy mi olodo. Keep it up jare in your state of ignorance

my guy shattap! When i confronted you on the other thread why did you disappear? cheesy
Who are the jurhums and why did pre-islamic arabs consider themselves descendants of Johktan and not Ishmael? Wasnt Ishmael's mother Egyptian - black? grin Frauds and liars!
Re: This Allah by olabowale(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2009
@Davidylan: Every black person have to be like midnight? Come on. Not all Black person is like charcoal or "seen only by the white teeth, that he/she flashes at night!
Re: This Allah by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Every black person have to be like midnight? Come on. Not all Black person is like charcoal or "seen only by the white teeth, that he/she flashes at night!

but black people arent arabs . . . that is for sure.
Re: This Allah by olabowale(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
Arabs are from almost white to black. And "blacks" are from very "red" to almost black as charcoal. You have a lot to know about people man. In father's bloodline in Ijebuland, we have people who could barring their hair, and nose, etc, and not albinos, could pass for whites. My father (ra) was almost like that.

My mother's mom (ra), who was a Princess, was almost that red, too. And so were many of her royalty siblings. From my mom's paternal bloodline, at least its a 50/50.

Haven't you seen the Igbo people priding themselves about how "fair skinned" they are? Where have they been keeping you, that you don't know that?

(1)

Prophetic Prediction: Return Of The Khilafa / Muslim Clerics Call Upon Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood to destroy the Pyramids / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.