Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. (2070 Views)

Hello Python Programmers Check My Small Projects / Python Programmers Needeed Here................. / Python Programmers' Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Austinoski(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
Python programmers I need a iron to sharpen my python programming skills; I knw python quit well but I don't knw how to sharpen my skills to meet up with modern standard... Python gurus of nairaland, Help...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by samlexxy: 6:51am On May 06, 2015
Austinoski:
Python programmers I need a iron to sharpen my python programming skills; I knw python quit well but I don't knw how to sharpen my skills to meet up with modern standard... Python gurus of nairaland, Help...
if you code well....I don't mean very good...but @ least you have the idea, passion and prospect....we could work together
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
Would like to learn can you guys put me through? Please.
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Ajibel(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
Austinoski:

Solve python challenges you can find online...

Dive into other branches of python too like GUI, Web devt, Game devt, Algorithms etc...
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Austinoski(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2015
Ajibel:

Solve python challenges you can find online...

Dive into other branches of python too like GUI, Web devt, Game devt, Algorithms etc...

I have solved many online challenges and I know
Kivy python GUI programming and Application Framework But I think there are things I need to know because I have not done or started any project... Am a self taught Python Programmer
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Austinoski(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2015
operaabel:
Would like to learn can you guys put me through? Please.

If you like me don't have money to go to a reputable engineering school to learn programming then GOOGLE is ur only alternative.... Search and download python programming tutorial pdf books like Dive into Python or Practical Programming...

You can equally sign-in to CODECADEMY.COM for free and start learning but u need an HTML5 Browser like GOOGLE CHROME....

Programming is just like football and Python is easy to learn bcoz it has a very clear syntax compared to other languages... I wish u luck!

2 Likes

Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Ajibel(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2015
Austinoski:

I have solved many online challenges and I know
Kivy python GUI programming and Application Framework But I think there are things I need to know because I have not done or started any project... Am a self taught Python Programmer

Then you should start projects. Create GUI apps, if it is game, create a game with pygame, if it is web, learn django and create a blog for yourself. There are tons of projects online bro that you can start or continue from, and like you told the guy above, use google. Go to github, type python and you'll see open source projects you can _fuck and contribute to. I hardly ask questions nowadays cuz google is who i ask, not nairalanders... All questions posed by upcoming guys have been asked and a google search would reveal it.

Happy coding!

2 Likes

Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Austinoski(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Then you should start projects. Create GUI apps, if it is game, create a game with pygame, if it is web, learn django and create a blog for yourself. There are tons of projects online bro that you can start or continue from, and like you told the guy above, use google. Go to github, type python and you'll see open source projects you can _fuck and contribute

to. I hardly ask questions nowadays cuz google is who i ask, not nairalanders... All questions posed by upcoming guys have been asked and a google search would reveal it.

Happy coding!

Thanks a lot!
My computer is Bad so I do most of my coding on my Android Tablet with QPYTHON and Pygame and Django are not working Properly..

I use KIVY for GUI and BOTTLE or FLASK for WEB but they are not easy to program.. I recently went into web-designing and am quite good in JavaScript..

Can you lecture me on game concepts like COLLISION DETECTION, GAME PHYSICS etc..
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Ajibel(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
Austinoski:

Thanks a lot!
My computer is Bad so I do most of my coding on my Android Tablet with QPYTHON and Pygame and Django are not working Properly..

I use KIVY for GUI and BOTTLE or FLASK for WEB but they are not easy to program.. I recently went into web-designing and am quite good in JavaScript..

Can you lecture me on game concepts like COLLISION DETECTION, GAME PHYSICS etc..

Ooops! I can't program at all without a PC so can't imagine how fun it'll be coding via a Tab.

As for other game concepts, you may have to read it up cuz I've discontinued with game programming for over a year now. Though if I can remember, collision detection is figuring when two things on the screen have touched (that is, collided with) each other...
These are the books I recommend and you can find them online freely:

Invent your computer games with python and pygame
Making games with python and pygame
Beginning game development with python and pygame

Most of the game concepts are being treated but note they are in 2D.
you might also visit - www.pygame.org
Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by Austinoski(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2015
Ajibel:

Ooops! I can't program at all without a PC so can't imagine how fun it'll be coding via a Tab.

As for other game concepts, you may have to read it up cuz I've discontinued with game programming for over a year now. Though if I can remember, collision detection is figuring when two things on the screen have touched (that is, collided with) each other...
These are the books I recommend and you can find them online freely:

Invent your computer games with python and pygame
Making games with python and pygame
Beginning game development with python and pygame

Most of the game concepts are being treated but note they are in 2D.
you might also visit - www.pygame.org

I guess I will just have to wait around until Pygame and other modules like wxPython starts working in Android Platform or until I get my hands on a PC...

Happy Coding!!!

1 Like

Re: Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. by melodyogonna(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
e don die?

(1) (Reply)

[Help Request] Teach Me How To Design Databases. / How Can I Create A Virus Or Malware? / Consuming Laravel Api In Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.