Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

This topic is now closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This topic is now closed (2332 Views)

Don't Know What This Topic Should Be: But It's All About Family Life / Drop Ur Opinion On This Topic / My Childhood Experience: In Line With This Topic: No Don't Touch Me There!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This topic is now closed by DonUwaski(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2015
This thread is closed
Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 7:15am On May 06, 2015
P.U.S.H meaning Pray Until Something Happens...
Re: This topic is now closed by DonUwaski(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
P.U.S.H meaning Pray Until Something Happens...

I guess they must have been doing that already...

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by NosoChic: 7:17am On May 06, 2015
Like seriously, in this age and time you are considering native doctors.

Please they should go and contact a good gynecologist /fertility expert. There are so many good hospitals in Nigeria. Also they should not feel sad when you see other couples with kids. Instead try to interact with children around and feel happy.

Every war is first won in the mind ..... They need to train their mind to win first

8 Likes

Re: This topic is now closed by GboyegaD(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2015
Please don't rather pray for them to the good you believe in to intervene in their situation.
Re: This topic is now closed by DonUwaski(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2015
[quote
author=GboyegaD post=33462124]Please don't rather pray for them to the
good you believe in to intervene in their situation. [/quote]

Thanks... I really do put them in my prayers tho... I just feel somehow when i imagine what they might be passing through behind close doors
Re: This topic is now closed by bellong: 7:23am On May 06, 2015
are they complaining?

What business do you have with their private lives they never discussed with you about?

How sure are you they have not gone to a better and stronger native doctor than the one you know?

From your write-up, the couples are living their lives happily and are not complaining. I see no reason why you should use Aspirin for another person's pain.

In summary, it is none of your business and minding one's business is a great virtue. Your offer may even make them keep their distance from you knowing that whatever challenges arises in the compound, they know who is likely to find the shortest way out. You will be treated like a plague.

So bro, mind your business

22 Likes

Re: This topic is now closed by DonUwaski(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2015
[quote
author=bellong post=33462247]
are they complaining?

What business do you have with their private lives they never
discussed with you about?

How sure are you they have not gone to a better and stronger native
doctor than the one you know?

From your write-up, the couples are living their lives happily and are
not complaining. I see no reason why you should use Aspirin for another
person's pain.

In summary, it is none of your business and minding one's business is a
great virtue. Your offer may even make them keep their distance from
you knowing that whatever challenges arises in the compound, they know
who is likely to find the shortest way out. You will be treated like a
plague.

So bro, mind your business[/quote]

Your advice is understood just that you sound kind of harsh... Well noted sha...

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by Feranchek(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2015
I don't pray such situation for you buh I'm sure if sey ma you wey their boot, you for don go babalawo since!!! Chai! Bros I pity your reasoning sha!! FYI, devil nor dey give free gift oo0o! Please, I'm sure they've been praying for a child, so biko, leave them to continue and don't poison their live with this USELESS suggestion of yours. Gratias
Re: This topic is now closed by edwife(f): 10:13am On May 06, 2015
Just like bellong said,please it's not your business.

You just moved in and you will be surprised they have accepted their faith and you as a stranger meddling into their affair could result in them repulsing you.

Leave that couple alone please,what you can do if you are that concerned is to pray for them.

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by oloyede252(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2015
leave them alone. EVEN GOD SAID LOVE THY NEIGHBOOR not HELP thy neighboor... Even if they are dying love them nt help them
Re: This topic is now closed by VintageCocktail(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
oloyede252:
leave them alone.
EVEN GOD SAID LOVE THY NEIGHBOOR not HELP thy neighboor...
Even if they are dying love them nt help them
Yay!!!!!! bro., your interpretation gave me headache.
Re: This topic is now closed by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On May 06, 2015
How about minding your business?
Did they come to you for help?
Mtchew. Nigerians and nosiness

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by Daresh(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2015
DonUwaski:
Hello everyone, I dont know if this the right section for this but please I need your advice on this issue.
I was recently transfered to Lagos for work about a year ago and I have since settled in with my wife and 2 beautiful kids. I actually secured a decent 2 bedroom apartment in a normal 4 blocks of flat kind of house so I have got other neighbors in who also rented the other apartments.
Now over time I realised that every tenant in the compand including the one in the BQ are young couples just as myself with one or 2 little kid or maybe someones wife is pregnant that kind of stuff. But there is one couple who is different, they have no child and I learnt they have been married for about 5 years now. I feel really sad thought cus they are so nice.
I have a childhood friend in Benin who everyone knows his dad to be one of the strongest native doctors around and he has helped so many people in this kind of situation.
Do u think I should tell them to give him a try? I really feel for them.

Mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: This topic is now closed by KanwuliaJara: 4:15pm On May 06, 2015
Let them go and adopt!
SIMPLE! kiss
Never allow your circumstances hold your happiness hostage!
Unsolicited advice is the ALBATROSS of BUSYBODIES! grin

Drinking APC for another person's diarrhea.
Shior.

How sanctimonious!
Re: This topic is now closed by MRBrownJ: 4:32pm On May 06, 2015
@OP
not everyone desire children, and not everyone are matured enough to raise children properly. although you believe that this is your dream, dont automatically assume that it is everyone's dream. i know quite a few married people that A) dont want children or B) are NOT fit to be parents.

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 06, 2015
@OP...u r a very wicked person. Is it becos u ve 2kids? Did u meet a native doctor b4 u got dem? Was it not God dat made it possible n blessed ur household? And u think God cannot bless dis couple like He blessed u or even more dan He gave u. U underestimate d power of our Supreme Being. The earlier u acknowledge His strength the better for u so dat u can have a better perspective of life. If I was ur wife I would be ashamed of ur level of reasoning,but what am I saying...ur wife mite also reason d way u do! Mtchewww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This topic is now closed by Chzaram: 5:00pm On May 06, 2015
You may not believe this, but it worked for me.....Spiritually speaking, I will advice u wake up everyday @ 11:45pm to pray. Read some portion(Isa or psalms) of the bible btw 12am to 12:30am... pray again btw 12:30 n 12:50am...afternoon ways met ur partner.. NB you both shld carry out this spiritual activity together. congtrs in advance.

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by Agrika: 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
O.p u are a good man and a good neigbour it shows u really care for the well-being of a fellow man who is nt even related to u blood-wise....the only comma is that you are proposing a wrong solution...it's not wrong because you mentioned a native doctor but wrong because a typical Nigerian is a "good" christian or muslim anything "native", "traditional", "ritual", "sacrifice" is evil to them...u may go and suggest it to him now, dem go turn am to another thing before u know it u will be be reported to one "vibrant" MOG that can "see" as that "evil occultic man for our yard" by then u won't even be there to defend yourself....the best thing is to face ur front and remember them in your prayers.
Re: This topic is now closed by waistbead: 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
@op, u are a slowpoke......abeg make I ask u sef, if God der sale pikin u go fit buy?

Echi di ime....meaning 2moro get belle ...

Eediot.......
Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 06, 2015
Op is the person in question, forget this long story... undecided

How person go carry another person matter for head like this? Even suggesting a native doc... pheeewww..They may even be a happier couple than u...

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 1:31am On May 07, 2015
DonUwaski:
Hello everyone, I dont know if this the right section for this but please I need your advice on this issue.
I was recently transfered to Lagos for work about a year ago and I have since settled in with my wife and 2 beautiful kids. I actually secured a decent 2 bedroom apartment in a normal 4 blocks of flat kind of house so I have got other neighbors in who also rented the other apartments.
Now over time I realised that every tenant in the compand including the one in the BQ are young couples just as myself with one or 2 little kid or maybe someones wife is pregnant that kind of stuff. But there is one couple who is different, they have no child and I learnt they have been married for about 5 years now. I feel really sad thought cus they are so nice.
I have a childhood friend in Benin who everyone knows his dad to be one of the strongest native doctors around and he has helped so many people in this kind of situation.
Do u think I should tell them to give him a try? I really feel for them.

Busy body
Did they ask you for advise?
You mean a married man with kids such as yourself can't figure out the fact that the native doctor is the father of those babies?
Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 1:34am On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
How about minding your business?
Did they come to you for help?
Mtchew. Nigerians and nosiness

It's almost as if I read you

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by cococandy(f): 1:46am On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

It's almost as if I read you
ife nke a sef. Paracetamol for nkechi's headache grin
Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 1:53am On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
ife nke a sef. Paracetamol for nkechi's headache grin

Pamprin for omotola's menstrual cramps

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by pretydiva(f): 2:25am On May 07, 2015
Na wa 4 dis op. Jst imagine his level of reasoning. N he's even married wif kids..chaii..suggesting a native Dr in dis 21st century. Oga I trowey salute gve u.

Children r frm God, n not frm any other source
Re: This topic is now closed by armyofone(m): 2:38am On May 07, 2015
i guess the usual nig busybody has started by briefing you grin and you took oja come carry am for head. You have two kids and a wife so focus on your own family before the lady ask if na you tie down her children or ate them in her womb grin

You care that much send them abroad for medicals not some filthy herbal guy.
Re: This topic is now closed by veave(f): 10:44am On May 07, 2015
You do not know their story. Don't assume they've not tried to seek all possible means to conceive. Keep praying for them from your house. You don't know the one you will do or say that will be offensive to them.

Native doctor in 2015?
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: This topic is now closed by kukuruku156(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
You are obviously genuinely concerned but like everyone is saying just mind your business. The best you can do is to be praying for them in your closet.

Maybe they have accepted their situation and you just trying to show concern is rubbing salt to their wounds.
Re: This topic is now closed by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
U were looking for something to post. That's why u posted their story. I also observe that u have not accepted Jesus as your ABSOLUTE lord. U have trust in diabolical means but I tell u,the end is bitter.d devil has nothing to offer. If someone comes to me with the suggestion u have, I will feel sorry for them and pray for them. In this case,you feel they are d ones to be pitied but d real victim here is u because u glory in d devil which is very unfortunate. Don't see this as a hate comment. Challenge ur self to knw more of God today.
Re: This topic is now closed by damiso(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
bellong:

are they complaining?

What business do you have with their private lives they never discussed with you about?

How sure are you they have not gone to a better and stronger native doctor than the one you know?

From your write-up, the couples are living their lives happily and are not complaining. I see no reason why you should use Aspirin for another person's pain.

In summary, it is none of your business and minding one's business is a great virtue. Your offer may even make them keep their distance from you knowing that whatever challenges arises in the compound, they know who is likely to find the shortest way out. You will be treated like a plague.

So bro, mind your business

Gosh.. Just what I was ranting about the other day .Phew.

above is your answer.Thank God (if the story is true) that you sought advise before making awon eni eleni unconfortable
Re: This topic is now closed by obo389(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin I love Nairaland sha.see comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

At My Age I Have High Blood Pressure – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / I Was Disowned By My Family For Impregnated X1 Lady,please What Should I Do / Different Kinds Of Nigerian Husbands And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.