Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Who Can Solve This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Solve This? (1472 Views)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / Who Can Solve This Question / Who Can Solve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This? by swaggzo(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
OKAY.. I FOUND THIS SOMEWHERE..

WHERE THEM NAIRALAND HUMAN CALCULATORS AT?
LETS SORT THIS OUT, I DON'T KNOW IF WETHER TO CALL IT CONFUSING OR ENTIRELY RATHER IMPOSSIBLE. BUT IT SURELY HAS A RIGHT ANSWER. JUST ONE RIGHT ANSWER!
cheesy

Re: Who Can Solve This? by sleeknick: 11:09am On May 06, 2015
illiterate...what sense is in dis?
Re: Who Can Solve This? by SirBrightoc(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2015
Though it does not make complete sense the way it is presented, it is a sequence derived as follows:
1 squared - 1 = 0
2 squared - 1 = 3
3 squared - 1 = 8
4 squared - 1 = 15
5 squared - 1 = 24
Hence the required answer is 24.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This? by swaggzo(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
sleeknick:
illiterate...what sense is in dis?

HAHAHA. ...

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME 5 CHUNKS OF WOOD PLUS THIS GUY SO I'LL HAVE A TOTALOF 6 CHUNKS OF WOOD.
YOUR INVALIDITY ON EARTH IS OUTSTANDING!
cheesy
Re: Who Can Solve This? by swaggzo(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
SirBrightoc:
Though it does not make complete sense the way it is presented, it is a sequence derived as follows:
1 squared - 1 = 0
2 squared - 1 = 3
3 squared - 1 = 8
4 squared - 1 = 15
5 squared - 1 = 24

FAIL
Re: Who Can Solve This? by SirBrightoc(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
swaggzo:

FAIL
My dear,
Give your solution.
I can assure you that the solution above will stand every reasonable logic.
Though you have something in mind, but that may be the most illogical thing of the week.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by sleeknick: 5:43pm On May 06, 2015
swaggzo:

HAHAHA. ...

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME 5 CHUNKS OF WOOD PLUS THIS GUY SO I'LL HAVE A TOTALOF 6 CHUNKS OF WOOD.
YOUR INVALIDITY ON EARTH IS OUTSTANDING!
cheesy

werey!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This? by SirBrightoc(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2015
swaggzo,
Can you see how much of a failure you are?
You posted a question, which you do not know the answer to. Someone gave you a detailed solution and you rushed to write FAILED, instead of acknowledging the solution and learning from it.
People who engage in this type of arrogant behaviour do not learn easily, but they fail for their pride.
Change and become a good learner and improve.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by Chimex388: 9:56am On May 11, 2015
SirBrightoc:
1 squared - 1 = 0
2 squared - 1 = 3
3 squared - 1 = 8
4 squared - 1 = 15
5 squared - 1 = 24
thumps up bro, dont mind d op..he didnt expect d ansa dat fast....GOOD ONE

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This? by SirBrightoc(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2015
Chimex388:

thumps up bro, dont mind d op..he didnt expect d ansa dat fast....GOOD ONE
Thanks.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by swaggzo(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
SirBrightoc:
swaggzo,
Can you see how much of a failure you are?
You posted a question, which you do not know the answer to. Someone gave you a detailed solution and you rushed to write FAILED, instead of acknowledging the solution and learning from it.
People who engage in this type of arrogant behaviour do not learn easily, but they fail for their pride.
Change and become a good learner and improve.

YOUR FATHER.....
PROBABLY, IS THE FAILURE HERE.
HE'S WASTED HIS WHOLE TIME HERE INVESTING ON A SON WHO WILL GROW UP TO BECOME NOTHING. THEREBY MAKING HIM A FAILED FATHER, A FAILURE.
YOU'RE POOR.
YOU CANNOT EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.
YOU HAVE NO SINGLE SENSE.

WOULD YOU NOT HAVE ASKED ME WHY I SAID YOU FAILED IT, IF YOU WERE ANY REASONABLE, INSTEAD OF TRYNA TRADE WORDS WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, ON THE INTERNET?
I SAID YOU FAILED THE QUESTION.. AND YOU DARE CALL ME ARROGANT? JUST CUZ I SAID YOU FAILED IT? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING BRAIN?

YOU GOT THE ANSWER YOUR OWN WAY, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO STILL SOLVE IT, BUT WHAT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT THERES JUST ONE CORRECT WAY TO SOLVE IT.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by SirBrightoc(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2015
swaggzo:

YOUR FATHER.....
PROBABLY, IS THE FAILURE HERE.
HE'S WASTED HIS WHOLE TIME HERE INVESTING ON A SON WHO WILL GROW UP TO BECOME NOTHING. THEREBY MAKING HIM A FAILED FATHER, A FAILURE.
YOU'RE POOR.
YOU CANNOT EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.
YOU HAVE NO SINGLE SENSE.

WOULD YOU NOT HAVE ASKED ME WHY I SAID YOU FAILED IT, IF YOU WERE ANY REASONABLE, INSTEAD OF TRYNA TRADE WORDS WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, ON THE INTERNET?
I SAID YOU FAILED THE QUESTION.. AND YOU DARE CALL ME ARROGANT? JUST CUZ I SAID YOU FAILED IT? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONING BRAIN?

YOU GOT THE ANSWER YOUR OWN WAY, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO STILL SOLVE IT, BUT WHAT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT THERES JUST ONE CORRECT WAY TO SOLVE IT.

I have forgiven you.
Have a nice day.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by swaggzo(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I have forgiven you.
Have a nice day.

THANK YOU.
Re: Who Can Solve This? by Johninho(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
(1 + 1) * (1 - 1) = 2 * 0 = 0,
(2 + 1) * (2 - 1) = 3 * 1 = 3,
(3 + 1) * (3 - 1) = 4 * 2 = 8,
(4 + 1) * (4 - 1) = 5 * 3 = 15,
(5 + 1) * (5 - 1) = 6 * 4 =24,

The correct answer is 24
Re: Who Can Solve This? by ItzDonDaddy(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2015
The correct answer is 14

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's Zip Code? Clear The Confusion Now! / Xmas Hampers At Affordable Price / Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.