Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

22Blitzz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22Blitzz's Profile / 22Blitzz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) by 22Blitzz: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
waiting for his apology message and he says 'someone hacks into my account', so we all gonn listen to the new release and see why his part was removed.....PR...
Religion / Re: Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) by 22Blitzz: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
familythehonest:
Watch the most Hilarious and extremely funny comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soooo funny. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXr0ENl7jw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

how's this funny??
Celebrities / Re: Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) by 22Blitzz: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sugarcious:

Its MTV SHUGA not sugar. A series on MTV. I knew tari from MTV SHUGA when he was tiwa savage son in the series. You don't watch Much TV.

well-done Sir
Family / Re: Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition? by 22Blitzz: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=Iamkelvinobiora post=57211966]It's just a superstition.. My Cousin sister, she's 3yrs now never get her hair cut since birth. Gosh she's so hairy, looking at the hair, talk more of the hairs at her back and hands. 3yrs old girl

who's your cousin's sister?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.