Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

22jumpstreet's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet's Profile / 22jumpstreet's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 8:13pm
FxMasterz:

So, where's that child today. His kingdom has ended. But the kingdom of the king prophesied is endless. Maybe you don't know that Jesus is a King. Hell sit on David's throne and reign forever and ever.

Now, are you telling me that the said child you're talking about was called the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor as indicated in that scripture?

May God give you understanding.

It was about future king Hezekiah.

Believe what you will...
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:37pm On May 01
Beautifulday:

He doesn't manifest in the three. Is like some pastors saying holy Spirit is moving in them. Holy Spirit doesn't move in people. He gives you instructions, he doesn't force you to obey it.

What you call God manifesting in Jesus or Holy Spirit is because you see the three working together to achieve one purpose.

Jesus is trying to achieve the same purpose holy Spirit is trying to achieve. The same applies to the father and you think it is one person manifesting in different form. No! It is not.

How does this even make any sense...
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:36pm On May 01
Beautifulday:

Where were you before you were born?

It is rude to answer a question with a question..
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:34pm On May 01
FxMasterz:

Now I see where the confusion is coming from. The Jews are deliberating altering the verse because it doesn't resonate with their expectations.

Look at the screenshot below for the word for word transaction of the verses:

You are the one who those not understand anything..

The child has already been born when Isaiah was writing..so it can't be the jman. And verse 6 actually prove it is referring to a king....a king that will seat on Davids throne ..not a demi god..
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 8:49pm On Apr 29
FxMasterz:

So that 6yr old child was called the Mighty God, Everlasting Father.. isn't it?

Look for a proper translation...you will get the gist...not the contraption by King James . Those it makes sense to you now?

Religion / Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by 22jumpstreet: 9:17am On Apr 23
Maxindhouse, if the Catholic pope ask all Catholic to live in peace and not pick up arms, don't vote in elections and don't support any side in wars, and those with guns to throw them away....

Will you become a Catholic?
Religion / Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by 22jumpstreet: 4:42pm On Apr 20
Religion / Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by 22jumpstreet: 8:37pm On Apr 18
jazzman7711:
^^

I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE.

I AM HERE TO TEACH.

THERE ARE SILENT READERS LEARNING THE TRUTH.

I am one
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 7:58pm On Apr 15
If you want to worship a supposed man as god, go ahead....all I am saying is that he's got nothing whatsoever to do with the divine spirit that created the universe..
Worshipping anything that has form is idolatry and is forbidden , which includes a human being that may or may not have existed..

Why don't you follow us initial laws and command. Rather than the replacement theology of the Greeks/Roman..

Religion / Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by 22jumpstreet: 7:45pm On Apr 15
JasonNOTStatham:
Probably cuz the descriptions of angels is somehow scary... I don't think angels needs our air to breathe and why would they even have human's reproductive system

Exactly...Adam is the son of God...

The "Sons of God is referring to his bloodline..

Not some aliens....
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 7:42pm On Apr 15
Ken4Christ:

Your ignorance is beyond cure. May the Lord have mercy on you. And is that the only verse you attempt to refuse. Why not refute the others. Son of perdition.

So what is the wrong is my post before you start insulting me/attacking me...

You think you can fool everyone all the time..
Religion / Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by 22jumpstreet: 9:43pm On Apr 14
The sons of God in this place means the bloodline of Seth....Adam third son...
It is referring to a specific bloodline...

Not some cloud up in the sky or sweet aroma from MacDonald or KFC...
Religion / Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 9:32pm On Apr 14
Ken4Christ:
Witness No 1.

Prophet Isaiah Said it Prophetically

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

It is your fake understanding of scriptures that is the problem with you lot....

Isaiah was talking about future king Hezekiah that was already born and around 6 years old. You are mistranslating it as a prophetic verse for the jman.
God is not a man or the son of man , it is clearly stated in numbers 23:19 and in Hosea..but you won't accept it..

God is the creator of heaven and Earth, he can't be part of earth...it is not just possible..He can only be outside of the universe or the universe itself...

God is the universal divine spirit...

Not a Jewish man up in the sky...
Religion / Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by 22jumpstreet: 9:23pm On Apr 14
To understand that you are a spirit just having a human experience and also living in...
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the fulfilment of all God's promises, once you miss Jesus then you're embracing uncertainty.
That's why you can't say anything about those working along with the promises of your god instead you're saying you have to wait, for what? UNCERTAINTY! wink

And again, are you calling God's promise uncertainty?
Yes or no..

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody is forcing anyone here it's either you BELIEVE what is WORKING out or keep waiting for uncertainty! smiley

Are you calling God's promise "uncertainty "?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah of course you didn't grin
God is the divine universal consciousness........I don't really know how to stress it..

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Jesus has accomplished his first assignment which is preparing humble and obedient ones for his coming Kingdom, his second coming is to permanently restore sanity by exterminating all opposers of his righteous government! Luke 19:27

There's no way any Messiah could do that without first setting the standard so humble and obedient people globally could start living accordingly before coming to do justice! wink

Don't worry yourself about it

When God's time comes he will accomish it, through his appointed Messiah..

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/videos/six-reasons-why-jews-don-t-believe-in-jesus
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK it's others that should do the research for you now shey?
Of all the prophets God has been sending to the Israelites which one has this people treated respectfully and honorably like a man of the true God? smiley

What are you blabbing about ?
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=110894442][/quote]

I never said there is no God..

I said Jesus is a myth..

Got it now.

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/videos/six-reasons-why-jews-don-t-believe-in-jesus
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
cornelboy:

So why don't you just answer the questions?

God is just a fancy word for consciousness...

I am a scientist..I know something can not come out of nothing..

But where God got the materials to create it is what I don't know yet...
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jewish Messiah is coming for permanent peace restoration not temporary, so you definitely don't have such a Messiah! smiley

Good boy...you are getting it now...

Do you need some candy ? If you talk like this..I will be happy with you..it means you understand it.

Not just believe blindly..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to their own story book it has always been the minority who do obey their God wholeheartedly, the majority always do otherwise! smiley

Which prophet said that...let me read about it..
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol who wrote those ancient history books and why did you conclude that there's a God that create this earth and Oteneaaron believed there's no God that we humans created God when you read the same atheist books and did the same research

Is that what you could conclude..

When, we say read wide, it is to prevent such mediocre comment. But you won't hear..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by 22jumpstreet: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

Bro it’s glaring that you are the liar here, an arrogant one.

Somebody has noticed again...Dtruthspeaker..

The list is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by 22jumpstreet: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
I know say OP former babe nah Lux and vaseline
Religion / Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by 22jumpstreet: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
God gift to teenagers.....

If God did not want us to masturbate, he would not have made our palm smooth..

Who is with me?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
oteneaaron:

Don't speak like an ignorant person.

The Bible is very young when compared to the ancient cuneiform tablets from Mesopotamia.

Where do you think the story of Adam and Eve, Nephilim, the flood and Noah's ark were gotten from?

There is soo much you don't know about.

If only you would take the time to study ancient history.

You will understand why many things happening today, are the way they are.

You will understand why religion was started in the first place.

I can share a few books about ancient history with you if you're interested.

Never forget that the future lies in the past.

Don't mind them.
Theor lives begin and end in the Bible..

1 Like 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So why quote their story?
And why only them have a Messiah that is coming to restore sanity?
Why not each region have their own? smiley

We do,

Even in benin city where I live, they have a Messiah in Oba Ewere ii, they are enjoying relative peace, until herdsmen started disturbing them/us. And the Oba is on the matter, he is establishing peace again. ...not like your fake Jesus that was nailed to a cross in the story. The authors have no shame..
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jews are LIARS that's why the true God often punish them. Only few faithful ones among them were inspired to write God's word. They have never unanimously agree one the truth rather they always split whenever it comes to the matter of truth
So whatever makes the majority of Jews agree on something then know that it's a lie! cheesy

This is just your opinion..any credible website to confirm?
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is hilarious! cheesy
Because you're quoting only what is written in the book of the Jews! smiley

Will you believe if I quote ifa for you?
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse by 22jumpstreet: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I quoted four different versions for you yet you are saying they're all WRONG.
Na wah for this your interpretation o! cheesy

Check the original hewbrew translation...from any Jewish website..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.