Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / . (2659 Views)

//&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / Hiphopelite Brings Live Rapbattles To Jamzbase-festac Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

look here, old man. Respect yourself!
When have i ever said i wanna be mod?
You both abandoned the section, nd i suggested we do something about it, nd now you're pained?
I see the truth is bitter. I have been following ur posts. You only log in to read NL forums. Despite the number of times i tagged you, you ignored.

Didn't i send you mails? Did you reply?

Nd also to be sincere, why are you holding on to the post when you're doing nothing with it?
Hand it over to someone else!

Nd pls Stop thinking like a kid. why will i be hustling to be an online mod? Will i be paid?
Wtf is this?
I'm trying to put things together here, nd some of you be spewing crap!

Look who's even talking,

How did you become mod? you literally had to beg! I can post the links.

Pls i can't shout.

Hey stop fighting for what you can't win..
Nobody wants you to be the mod..even airmark too..he nos you are not qualified to be the mod so guy chill...relax and watch.. You are still a kid with no atom of respect...

I'm out!!
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2015
sosiqdude:

Hey stop fighting for what you can't win..
Nobody wants you to be the mod..even airmark too..he nos you are not qualified to be the mod so guy chill...relax and watch.. You are still a kid with no atom of respect...

I'm out!!
i've told you to stop quoting me. Is that too hard for you?

Now talking about nobody wanting me to be mod.
A good number of oldheads here think i should be the mod, nd that's the only reason i didn't discard the idea of me being one long before now. Plus Guys wey suppose do the thing no show interest.
I didn't beg anyone, did i?
Stop making it seem as if i'm competing with you. Stop tagging nd quoting me with juvenile rants!
Go ahead nd beg to be mod. Lalasticlala, pls make him the mod if it'll make him sleep at night.

shebi i don beg you.. Abeg na, don't quote me again.

I made a mistake bringing up this whole idea... I'm sorry.

Nd, what i told airmack was the plain truth. Why is he holding on to the post when he's not chanced to make things happen here?

Beg him to hand over to you, he will.
Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i've told you to stop quoting me. Is that too hard for you?

Now talking about nobody wanting me to be mod.
A good number of oldheads here think i should be the mod, nd that's the only reason i didn't discard the idea of me being one long before now. Plus Guys wey suppose do the thing no show interest.
I didn't beg anyone, did i?
Stop making it seem as if i'm competing with you. Stop tagging nd quoting me with juvenile rants!
Go ahead nd beg to be mod. Lalasticlala, pls make him the mod if it'll make him sleep at night.

shebi i don beg you.. Abeg na, don't quote me again.

I made a mistake bringing up this whole idea... I'm sorry.

Nd, what i told airmack was the plain truth. Why is he holding on to the post when he's not chanced to make things happen here?

Beg him to hand over to you, he will.

Fvck u...loser!! HahahahahahahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaHhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by goshikid: 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
ya'll dnt have what to do seriously!
i see teddibiyasi viewing this thread! why didnt u campaign for miss nairaland?
Re: . by rayopt(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2015
My opinion. .if you ask me. .

. .oga lalasticlala, mods here might be a lil' busy and you know dat's just normal. .buh, airmark and mikuz are doin' fine and its pointless looking into this
Its aint even their fault tho' wif the way peeps here behave anytym they get a deserving ban or blocked posts. .kidz thrive on this section and since it is an open arena. . .all insults and behaviour is a welcumd fin
And
Elymax. .believe me, you don't need this so stop pushing it. . .am really surprised that you would go this length, for being mod? Lyk seriously? Nobody gets paid for this ooo
Abegi sumone shud just put this thread in a trash jaare!
Kinda sucks!!!!

Oooops!
*looks around* did i step on someones's toes?
Re: . by Limerick: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
you guys fighting to be mod while im here listening to King Kong remix.. omo this na BAD GBEDUUUUU!!!!!
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2015
You fools should stop tagging my nick.

Yes i said it! Anyone who thinks i care about this mod isshh is a fool.
Stop being fooled!

I've been really busy since the last few days.
Business like that no go gree me do this mod wey some stupid fools be clamouring that i really wanna be.

My aim was just to quickly revive this section whilst free. Nd i think i did.

I'm done explaining myself. Mumu people.
You should be thanking me... Your two mods are back cos they felt threatened!

You F*cking pissing me!
Re: . by rayopt(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
You fools should stop tagging my nick.

Yes i said it! Anyone who thinks i care about this mod isshh is a fool.
Stop being fooled!

I've been really busy since the last few days.
Business like that no go gree me do this mod wey some stupid fools be clamouring that i really wanna be.

My aim was just to quickly revive this section whilst free. Nd i think i did.

I'm done explaining myself. Mumu people.
You should be thanking me... Your two mods are back cos they felt threatened!

You F*cking pissing me!

Jeeezzz nigg watch 'em emotions mehn. .they'r sorta gettin outta d seams. .take chill pills buddy *passin d drugs*
i can feel ur heat on ma phone!
#np - adiemus by enya
over d clouds. . . .
Limerick:
you guys fighting to be mod
while
im here listening to King Kong remix.. omo this na BAD GBEDUUUUU!!!!!
Mumu boi. .go and listen to adiemus by enya . .
wif sum nice sikiru on the right. .
then turn off d f...ucking light. . .
calm ur those effin nerves of urs while havin the blast of ur life. .
Swooshy!!!! Stop listening to kingkong. .
#SaSheLoriWire
Re: . by LhoOd: 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
Limerick:
you guys fighting to be mod
while
im here listening to King Kong remix.. omo this na BAD GBEDUUUUU!!!!!

aswear...!!dah Uzi guy tho'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** / Mailmalc Vs Ibime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.