Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No (1118 Views)

Did Obama Really Propose To Fund The MNTF To The Tune Of $5 Billion? / Is Obama Really A Black Man? / Can Obama Really Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
N
Re: No by annyplenty(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
if the references are not from the bible, they may be flawed. Also, which comes first? the rapture or the antichrist? i think we have had enough on this thread
Re: No by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2009
una don come o! make una let the guy be abeg. grin
Re: No by Muza(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
well thats hard t o say for now,as a Muslim i hav been told that the anti-christ will come as a tyrannical king that will later be portrayed by ppl as a god,
and he has one eye.

But sha theres somethin fishy about Obama,
on the day of his inauguration the earth stood still
Re: No by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
Muza

Have been searching for u, so this where u ve hidding? Heard u called Xavier the Ninth the son of a bigot. Defend urself, now.
Re: No by Muza(m): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2009
lol, did i?
Re: No by blackspade(m): 12:58am On Feb 08, 2009
LOL!!!

grin angry cheesy
Re: No by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Eudora post=3439104]news has it both on yahoo news, youtube and CNN that Barack Obama the president of the united states is an AntiChrist

The answer is no! The Lord told me
the Antichrist will have no blood
relative. No father, mother, wife, son,
daughter, etc (meaning that all of
them will no longer live when he
rises to power). But he will rise up to
be a political giant in this world. So
my brethren, check the missing
profile of any world renowned
political icon.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River To Redesign Urban Master Plan / Abacha Informed Me Of His 1993 Coup — Colin Powell / Investors Flee Anambra As Armed Robbers, Kidnappers Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.