Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

n - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / n (626 Views)

Starting My New Business: I Need Direction / How Lucrative Is Car Wash And Bar Business / I Want To Start A Consulting Company. Would You Like To Be A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

n by adeyemijoseph: 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
I
Re: n by jascon1(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2015
adeyemijoseph:
I need a partner who can join me in my bar business the partner should be ready to provide deep frezer and drinks for sale for the business to take off every other thing is already provided the shop is at agege lagos if u are intereted call or text 08030745545
i wish you well in your new business, but you should be doing proper advert instead of asking for prayers. give out the address to your bar and entice us with the quality of drink we can get at whatever discount. try to use proper business strategy. you never know some of us here might be living or working around you.
Re: n by osasboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
where in Agege? and do you sell food already, because you mentioned restaurant and bar

(1) (Reply)

... / Steel Company For Sale In Owerri, Imo State / "Make Quick Moni Without Sweating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.