Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Task3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Task3 (592 Views)

The Task3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Task3 by bbbsmiles(f): 8:52am On May 12, 2015
Bella tattooed sloppy kisses on the nape of his neck,taking in his moans and erotic whims.Daniel was just about signing the cheque when his phone rang."Oh shit! he swore under his breath,he picked up without looking at the caller ID."hello who is this?.he was taken aback when he heard his wife's voice 'Danny are you okay,where are you?" she asked. He stammered "eerrrr I'm fine darling,it's just the work load and meetings getting to me' he tried to cover up his flop. she asked again this time with a hard tone "where are you Daniel? Daniel stammered again "eerrrrr I'm in Oduga suites,actually in a meeting with my clients ".she paused "Okay I will meet you up in half an hour and if you aren't done with your meeting, I will.................
NO! Daniel started to panic "you don't have to come here, let's discuss when I get home. and click...... the line went off. The urgency in his voice startled her, he never objects when she ask to meet up but this time he said it with a tone of finality.She was upset cos she needed his opinion on the project she was about to embark on, as he was a guru in project management. She wanted him to do some assessment on this particular project and she was running out of time.She hissed and picked up her car keys,she was going to see him anyway; even if she had to wait till he was done with his meeting.

Daniel dropped the phone on the bed and faced Bella,"you are going to make good your promise to me but it has to wait okay? my wife just called to have a meeting with me though I have told her that whatever it is can wait but the woman I married will storm this hotel soon,so I won't give you the cheque just yet till you have done the needful" Bella listened with rapt attention as he continued "I will have my driver bring you back here by 6pm and then we can finalize" he winked at Bella. when he was done talking, Bella smiled. she was happy he was in a tight fix "Sorry to burst your bubble Boss but I don't play ball like that' Daniel was confused. "what do you mean Bella? She smiled,pulled her G-string and dug a finger into her clitoris "Danny baby, this is getting cold and I love to serve it HOT!" Daniel swallowed hard,he started to panic.He couldn't take chances cos he knew his wife would come down on them soon but he couldn't resist this sugar Bella was forcing down his throat. Before he could decide; Bella came hard on his lips,she kissed him passionately and unwrapped the towel around his waist. Daniel couldn't take it anymore as he kissed her back with an intense passion.she squeezed his nipple as that seemed like his magic spot. Daniel begged Bella to stop but he didn't mean it, as he held on to her as though his next meal depended on her touch. Bella continued with her romantic exploration but made an abrupt stop when she felt his cranny axe vibrate in her palm.she released it and sat on the bed. Daniel started to beg"pls baby just let me cum,just this once baby pls" Bella laughed and gave him a pen and his cheque book "sign this contract and then an additional N2million for me to take your cum in my mouth".

WHAT! Daniel had never heard such in his wild life of chasing women 'paying to cum in the mouth'?hmnnn. His penis ached and he needed to cum badly,this time it wasn't him signing the cheque,it was his randy penis screaming orders at him and he needed to obey.As though in a trance,Daniel took the pen and signed the cheque. Bella Picked the cheque and quickly kept it in her bag as though someone would snatch it from her. Daniel couldn't wait any longer,he grabbed her and was going to thrust her from behind when the Phone in the room rang out."who the frigging hell is that? he asked no one in particular.Nobody called his room number except he had a very important visitor and then it struck him hard like a wrecking ball,HIS WIFE! he quickly raised the receiver to his mouth "hello sir,madam is here to see you sir" the orderly informed him."okay have her wait for me in room 105". Daniel quickly put on his clothes,ignoring ache in his groin. Bella sensing his wife was around decided to play smart "she went to him trying to unbutton his shirt but he stopped her "Not now Bella, lets meet in the evening,I will have my driver pick you up". Bella feigned anger "what the hell do you take me for? now you wanna leave me high and dry? you think you can just send me off like that? Daniel tried to calm her down "look here babe,my wife is downstairs and I can't afford to let her cause a scene here when she finds out I am with a woman in this room.So please baby let's make it a date by 6pm cos I am as Hot as you are dear. He picked up his Ipad,"I will leave now,see you later.
Daniel was just climbing down the stairs when he bumped into his wife "hey pretty, take it easy" he joked and quickly held her hands and tried to lead her through the door to another room when she snatched her hands away from him. "why did you speak to me in that manner when I called?

To complete the story pls follow this link: http://bbbsmiles..com/2015/05/the-task3.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lessons For Single Ladies (exciting Down-to-earth Ebook) / Vera / Comparing Your Life With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.