Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1185 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / I Think Ive Been Scammed! / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sil4all(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Re: . by MrCrackles(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
Scammed by a Chinky man? shocked shocked

I cant believe this!
Re: . by sil4all(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
Re: . by naijacutee(f): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2009
We should be wary about the sort of people we transact with. Just because they are Chinese doesn't make them honest - afterall, they are the same people who manufacture all the fake items we use. I learnt the hard way - A long time ago I was scammed by Chinese of about $1500.
Re: . by sil4all(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
Re: . by cvibe: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
@poster,

It's not about what people tell you to do, but what you are passionate about.
Re: . by JJYOU: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
cvibe:

@poster,

what if he is not passionate about anything?
Re: . by jamace(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2009

Please, if you have any idea, give the guy. He doesn't know what to do that's why he is crying out.
Re: . by nxchanger: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
the problem we have in Nigeria is that some of us do not like to read,

if you can read you will really make money online,

i can give you some link where you will read about all what you can do online and you will make money.
Re: . by yungchap(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
@n.xchanger,
Did i hear you say:some of us don't read? Most of us don't read.

When someone don't read how can he/she read the ebook you want to send him/her? Because one of the vital attitudes of an Internet marketer is Reading,

So i will urge most of us to read,read and read!

Cheers,
Re: . by samparian(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2009
The chinese love money more than anything else and that is why this global economic reccession never reach them. America even borrowed $500 billion from them in November 2008. shocked
419 na oyibo people start am and the present global reccession is a result of oyibo 419 on themselves. now the world dey suffer.
My brother, you know your worth and purchasing power. i cant really give you advice cos i dont know how much you're talking about.
my general statement is simple
Most of us are busy searching high and low, but the door of our prosperity is right in front us. Many will not see it. grin
Re: . by UNLEASHED(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2009
Beware beacaus scammers will give advice again. . . . . .I believe you won't want to get scammed by an Indonesian this time around!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2009
in my book, chinese are the highest crooked people on earth after the nigerians, the only chinese that will get my money is the one standing at the other side of the counter after he handed over my kung pao chicken dish.
In China, its not unusual to buy an electronic item that works for only one or two days, by the time you go back to the shop, the salesman will gladly exchange your product for one that is as rubbish as the first one,
Re: . by kablooee: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2009
All this information about Been scammed by a chinese, is it suppose to teach us a lesson or just for informative purpose? please give a little description of how you were scammed and also the type of transaction(s) so other will beware. thank you

(1) (Reply)

An American Used Ford Explorer For Sale In Nigeria / A Man Finds $45,000 In New Home — Then Returns It / Bank Instrument Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.