Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wants To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wants To Learn Programming (888 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programming In Nigeria? / How Long Does It Really Take To Learn Programming( I Want To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Learn Programming by subi: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2009
looking for people that will teach me programming. Starting from C, C# mysql, .net. pls let get back to me if you can teach me all these very well. email me on futballove@yahoo.com
Re: Wants To Learn Programming by paule: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
I encourage you to start with C# instead of C cos it is not common used and are few programmers, resources, help around. But dotNET guru are many. call Paul +2347032030566
Re: Wants To Learn Programming by Bossman(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
I am not sure if anyone can eally teach you programming but yourself. Get some ebooks and read and practice. Starty by solving simple problems. That will help you determine if you really want to do programming. I've seen people go into programming without fully understanding what it's all about, and end up not liking it.
Re: Wants To Learn Programming by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
Yep, you do not need to learn C to learn C#. You can actually focus on C# and SQL. Those skills will prove transferable should you need to work with other technologies in the near future such as C++, Java, MySQL and even Pl/SQL. The key to being a programmer is to be the best at your technology of choice. I can tell you that there are programmers out there who focus 90% on just JavaScript, and these people make as much as C# or Java developers do. Why? Because they are good at their one language of choice, and hence able to provide similar level of quality, as many of those who focus on one programming language or another.
Re: Wants To Learn Programming by quadrillio(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2009
just specialize on one then your can transfer your skills to others programming language.

(1) (Reply)

Which It Course Is Selling / Need A Project Topic / C++ & Gui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.