Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project (43003 Views)

Court Stops Jonathan From Relocating $500m Oil Project From Lagos To Bayelsa / Jonathan Orders $500m Oil Project Moved From Lagos / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by realtestament(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2015
Make i hear say court stop buhari 4rm doing wat he wants....

#GEJ ma hero sha
#Wike ma role model
#Akpabio ma Man

1 Like

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by YoursGEJ(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2015
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2015
oneeast:
I am beginning to see GEJ as clueless! What was GEJ doing for 6yrs that he could not give his state an airport. He could not even deliver this same oil project to his oil rich state! Is it now at the eleventh hour that he can achieve it?

GEJ has lived up to that word- CLUELESS.

Before you insult me, I was a member of TAN that campaigned in UK and also die-hard GEJ fan.
that make u a cleuless master
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by purity22(f): 6:46am On May 16, 2015
Hmmmmm this is not good @ all MR PRESIDOR. Why now?
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by stebell(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2015
omenka:
Nigeria will rise again. I believe.

Janjaweeeed hw yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥??
Tribal warlord I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail O°˚˚˚
Hater of the Ijaw people, see ur face like man way D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take snorf
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by stinggy(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2015
oneeast:
I am beginning to see GEJ as clueless! What was GEJ doing for 6yrs that he could not give his state an airport. He could not even deliver this same oil project to his oil rich state! Is it now at the eleventh hour that he can achieve it?

I am sorry but GEJ has lived up to that word-CLUELESS.

Before you insult me, I was a member of TAN that campaigned in UK and also a die-hard GEJ fan.

Nigeria needs honest people like you. Johnny is a good man but he is too CLUELESS when it comes to leadership.

9 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by redcliff: 6:49am On May 16, 2015
modath:
Jonathan knew that plan was DOA based on the logistical and finanacial bottleneck it will create and the fact that it makes no sense in any way whatsoever....

He had to make so much noise about it so he could write in his memoir or recount to his people;

"I tried to help US, but our common enemy scuttled my plans" undecided

Lol. Common enemy
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by mekaboy(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2015
oneeast:

I am sorry but GEJ has lived up to that word-CLUELESS.

Before you insult me, I was a member of TAN that campaigned in UK and also a die-hard GEJ fan.

Big time

4 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by yomanovic: 6:49am On May 16, 2015
fastguy10:
One Nigeria is a big fraud

Which court stops jonathan from relocating $500m oil project from lagos to bayelsa

lagos is nt one of d oil producing state in Nigeria and them can never be

Gej if u dnt ignore dat court n do ur wish I will nt be happy wt u at all we deserve it becos it is our right

DS ONE NIGERIA IS A BIG FRAUD

First, telling someone to ignore a court order is a very very myopic thinking. To make your matter worse, you claim that Lagos is not an oil-producing state. That has got nothing to do with importation. Matter on ground has to do with a state with port. You opened your eyes wide yet you couldn't see. sorry.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by babasanti: 6:50am On May 16, 2015
This people want niger delta militants to set nigeria on fire. We are calm but soon , I repeat soon . Lightning will strike twice @ d sme place. The difference this time is we have a great ally in the people of south east
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by LubricatingOil: 6:52am On May 16, 2015
babasanti:
This people want niger delta militants to set nigeria on fire. We are calm but soon , I repeat soon . Lightning will strike twice @ d sme place. The difference this time is we have a great ally in the people of south east

Cowards. We are waiting for you fools.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Omooba77: 6:52am On May 16, 2015
myweb:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project-from-lagos-to-bayelsa/
Lagos is congested already:while Onne,Warri,PH are doing virtually nothing,yet many of us reason with our heads upside down and politicise everything. LADOL is more of going to court of all their projects issue. If Cargoes discharge at other ports,will employment not be created?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by headtik: 6:53am On May 16, 2015

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:
This man's people will flog him when he gets to Otueke for bringing home nothing to them.. He really took time to wake up from that slumber
He was too sure about winning his reelection but as we all know man proposes but God disposes. Now all his plans are shattered. Really too late for him to please his kinsmen. I really pity him

2 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by M4gunners: 6:53am On May 16, 2015
fastguy10:

Which court stops jonathan from relocating $500m oil project from lagos to bayelsa

Gej if u dnt ignore dat court n do ur wish I will nt be happy wt u at all we deserve it becos it is our right

Bros one nigeria is a big scam to the people of ND.I know the people behind this one nigeria. As facts as am concern there's nothing like one nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Pavore9: 6:54am On May 16, 2015
babasanti:

Thank God the contract was approved under your kinsman's Presidency, so who is to be blamed?

11 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Nobody: 6:54am On May 16, 2015
It has already started happening...na today we tell GEJ to perform solely for the niger deltans?..the west and the north dont give a damn about us...jonathan shoulda done this when he was in office...fix all niger deltans in top positions as regards oil and gas,develop the niger delta to standard,complete the east west road,build an airport in bayelsa state,ensure all niger delta governors are well behaved to the development of the niger delta,ensure the NDDC and the ministry of niger delta affairs are controlled by comptetent people,provide electricity for nigerians and return back to bayelsa after a tenure and leave the sit for the stinking hausa's knowing he has developed his zone...now look at this court injunction,halting a massive project to bayelsa where the countries wealth sits....

jonathan I think you don se amm.....

Niger deltans we had better get ready o to fight against schemes and court injuctions that wont let us benefit fully from the oil beneath us...

Since Jona our brother don mess up,leaving us with nothing... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by squaddy(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2015
Is bayelsa a state in cameroun? One nigeria you say? Niger delta people I say good morning to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by theV0ice: 6:59am On May 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
It has already started happening...na today we tell GEJ to perform solely for the niger deltans?..the west and the north dont give a damn about us...jonathan shoulda done this when he was in office...fix all niger deltans in top positions as regards oil and gas,develop the niger delta to standard,complete the east west road,build an airport in bayelsa state,ensure all niger delta governors are well behaved to the development of the niger delta,ensure the NDDC and the ministry of niger delta affairs are controlled by comptetent people,provide electricity for nigerians and return back to bayelsa after a tenure and leave the sit for the stinking hausa's knowing he has developed his zone...now look at this court injunction,halting a massive project to bayelsa where the countries wealth sits....

Niger deltans we had better get ready o to fight against schemes and court injuctions that wont let us benefit fully from the oil beneath us...

Of course he empowered Niger deltans abi tompolo, asari, ateke, boyloaf, Edwin Clark etc are no longer Niger deltans?

Go show jona you can handle a gun and you'll be empowered.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by hustler86(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2015
fastguy10:

Una forefathers wey sell all of una land just for a Mirror and bottle of wine no say una be fools true true. Ode na now u wan de claim stupid right wey u no claim 4d past 6years. Anu npam. U better wake up from slumber. Arindin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by goshen26: 7:01am On May 16, 2015
clueless indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Fourwinds: 7:03am On May 16, 2015
y is dis man keep embarrassing himself na

1 Like

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by babasanti: 7:03am On May 16, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Look this big OLukooo. No be yoruba man be coward?
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2015
fastguy10:

Dont cry. GEJ had 6 years to do that but why now?
Lagos is not oil producing state but Lagos is the icon of Sub-sahara Africa not just Nigeria..... Lagos is more important than Bayelsa.... Lagos have more revenue than Bayelsa......

finally, relocating such project to Bayelsa will result to abandoned project cos they will just keep it in Bayelsa without any reasonable agenda.
NIGERIA WILL REMAIN NIGERIA WITH OR WITHOUT BAYELSA...BUT NIGERIA WILL BE LIKE ZOO OR JUNGLE WITHOUT LAGOS.....
NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA NOT because OF BAYELSA BUT because OF LAGOS.

stop crying dear. Jonathan failed all of us from south south.... even in Otuoke, there is no single improvement. GEJ was a waste of Niger delta opportunity for presidency.
OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE... WE LOST IT ALREADY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Fourwinds: 7:04am On May 16, 2015
y is dis man keep embarrassing himself na.
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by LubricatingOil: 7:04am On May 16, 2015
babasanti:

Look this big OLukooo. No be yoruba man be coward?

1 Like

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Kennywills7(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2015
If this project is not move then its a big injustice to d Niger Delta Nigeria is indeed a fraud and its aim at destroying d Niger Delta
Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Nobody: 7:05am On May 16, 2015
IzonOwei:

Bro, we told him but he got carried away with the fake ONE NIGERIA to the detriment of his own people.

Welcome to the contraption. I laff!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by Nobody: 7:05am On May 16, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
This is a very good news. The project should remin in Lagos State. If the arguement for the decongestion of Lagos holds water, then the project should be relocated to either Ogun state or Ondo state both in the SouthWest, both states also have access to the Atlantic Ocean.

Jonathan should enjoin his Niger Delta kinsmen to build such for them too in Bayelsa state. Mr Ladi Jadesinmi's project SHALL REMAIN IN THE SOUTH WEST
let a fed govt project be relocated to either Ondo or Ogun even lagos, so dat tomorrow some mumu ppl wud say others shud go back to there villages, if Ondo or Ogun or anyone is looking for free trade zone let them do it with there state allocations...

3 Likes

Re: Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project by LubricatingOil: 7:06am On May 16, 2015
Clueless fool is waking from his slumber.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.