Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Settled - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33124 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonero230:

Oh! Oyibos are on match.com too
No ooo...only zebras and she-goats. You got a thing for animals? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I tire...Imagine,you go open am finish,katakata go bus for house, how you wan take explain to Olori Femo say na one alakoba for nl kobalise you? Yeye dey boom! Iranu!!! angry

Not even that, without know what the gentleman needs it for?
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I trust you o jare....jeje ni Oga Femo lo ko lu omo eleyin ri(apart from the babes you dey chyke back then sha) grin

Like you said, back then ni o and that one thought me a bad lesson oh . . . . Kai
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonero230:

ok just that the site is not accessible from naija here

That means there is a reason why it is not accessible from Nigeria . . . . I wish i could be of help, but not on this one my brother, i am sure there are some dating site in Nigeria
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

That means there is a reason why it is not accessible from Nigeria . . . . I wish i could be of help, but not on this one my brother, i am sure there are some dating site in Nigeria
Lwkmd!!! Oga Femo ti pa mi oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@tonero230
Let me tell you the 'KOKO'.What our gentleman Oga Femo is trying to tell you is......call no more, user is permanently engaged. grin grin grin
Re: Settled by tonero230(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

It ok.i'm also aware of the nigerian site.just that you won't write everything here you know.thanks
Re: Settled by tonero230(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

No ooo...only zebras and she-goats. You got a thing for animals? grin grin

You see,when u aren't informed,you're deformed.I thought the site is for nigerians outside
Re: Settled by tonero230(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd!!! Oga Femo ti pa mi oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@tonero230
Let me tell you the 'KOKO'.What our gentleman Oga Femo is trying to tell you is......call no more, user is permanently engaged. grin grin grin

As in who cares to call who tramp.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonero230:

You see,when u aren't informed,you're deformed.I thought the site is for nigerians outside
You see na....you are deformed. The site is for everyone!!! Oshoromongas,The Gods of your village, The Gods of my village, Chinese, Japanese,Vietnamese,Dudurians,Zulus etc... market plenty. You learn everyday huh? Oya carry your deformed self comot angry
Re: Settled by tonero230(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You see na....you are deformed. The site is for everyone!!! Oshoromongas,The Gods of your village, The God's of my village, Chinese, Japanese,Vietnamese,Dudurians,Zulus etc... market plenty. You learn everyday huh? Oya carry your deformed self comot angry

Bounce

1 Like

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonero230:

Bounce
E pepper am oooo....desperado oshi. You better buckle up and hustle hard in naija. tongue your star fit refuse to shine in obodo oyinbo.
Re: Settled by tonero230(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

E pepper am oooo....desperado oshi. You better buckle up and hustle hard in naija. tongue your star fit refuse to shine in obodo oyinbo.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Idowuogbo, see wetin u nd tonero don turn this thread to. Make una arrange una self meet face to face. He may not need a dating site again grin

1 Like

Re: Settled by 2sex(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
confusedlady:

De javu.
She probably did not know this had happened before many times.
I hate to say it,but she wad warned by several posters,that this would happen.
The only good thing thatcame outof this was the suspension of Chelsea bmw as a moderator.
All other things remain the same.
The more things change,the more they remain the same. Think about it people.
there was a time I was so vocal on nairaland issues. But not anymore cos even the owner of the NL most times doesn't do things to encourage victims. Would he say he is not aware of these schemes? If I were in his shoes, I won't take down the thread and will even advise the victim.

We can all agree that one Kobo will not be returned. Besides, I think it's high time serious background check should be done on people in this kind of business before you allow them into Nairaland.
Re: Settled by Caveatemptor(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Crooks.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by tmanis(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Just a random 2019 comment passing by.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The 2016 Bikers Carnival In Calabar, Bikers Arrive In Style. Photos / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / 500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.