Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Inheritance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Inheritance (1183 Views)

Mr Kofi’s Poverty Inheritance And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inheritance by azeeza(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
A dying man on his sick bed called his Wife, Children and said;
Dying Man: To you my Wife, take over the Petrol Company at No 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi. Wife started crying loudly
Dying Man: To my first Son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi. Fist Son screaming and rolling on the floor
Dying Man: To my second son, take over the eatery in Falomo. Third Son was wailing
Dying Man: to my third Son, take over the gas Station close to the Airport. Third Son crying louder
Dying Man: to my only daughter, the high school is yours; daughter crying loudest.

A confused Nurse asked; I don’t understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your daddy left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time.
Wife: properties kor……..comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans every day.
To kids on Nairaland, I wish you a happy Children day…

1 Like

Re: Inheritance by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Re: Inheritance by jseak(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice share.. Aduhuo ma

(1) (Reply)

Answer This_death ANNOUNCEMENT!!! / How Can You Prove The Earth Is Round? / Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.