Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

2face And Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Face (2595 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Face by MAGNUSUZOM(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2006
my question goes like this.2face and face who among them is the best vocalist cool
Re: 2face And Face by kiki(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2006
who is face? i know about 2face but face who is he?
Re: 2face And Face by ImBossy(f): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2006
2face is.
Re: 2face And Face by Oracle(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2006
Face is a member of the Boy band which 2face also belonged to called PLANTASHUN BOIZ The band was made up of three (3) people namely: 2FACE, FAZE AND BLAKFACE
Re: 2face And Face by kiki(f): 4:28am On Sep 15, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhhh i still don't know who u talkin about but i know plantashion boyz i never knew 2face was part of em oh well i guess i'm late
Re: 2face And Face by EmemJU(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2006
Face is better.
Very much better.
Re: 2face And Face by candylips(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
why is face better . has he had any awards for his singing. i think 2face is better sha
Re: 2face And Face by MAGNUSUZOM(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2006
i have a girl in my mind who i promise marriage.but my problem is this i like going on with girls and each time the girl sees my with other girls she aleays get angry.what will i do to get her convinced.
Re: 2face And Face by kiki(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
do u want us to reply on this or r u replyin the thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face And Face by momoney1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2006
in any group the best always break out first, so i think 2face is better
Re: 2face And Face by vidice(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
2face is the one
he is my best nigeria musician
can someone give me is no
i'm cazy 4 dis guy
wat about his email
someone help me out grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face And Face by candylips(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2006
yes i have his contact.

just contact me if you want to get his contact so that i can give you his contact so that you can contact him grin
Re: 2face And Face by michy(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
please face is better.he is better than 2face
his(2face) name is everywhere cos of kennis
music.
Re: 2face And Face by bee22(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2006
faze is way beta than 2face.It's cos of Kennis music that u hear 2 face a lot and for some reason u start thinking he's good but he really isn't all that.

Tuface---------------- 2% talent,98% hype.
Faze------------------98% talent,2% hype

Hopefully we'll start hearing alot of faze too now that he's on konvict.
Re: 2face And Face by candylips(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
na wa o sad
Re: 2face And Face by Emad(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chey Candy, na wich kind answer be that Rolling on the floor with laughter

I am in love with 2Face , but then i have never heard Faze, can someone send me a site with Faze songs so that i can be able to compare
Re: 2face And Face by jaybaby(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2006
FAZE is da BEST-it's tru u guyz shldnt wrry he is on CONVICT RECORDS naw-u guyz will srt hearing his name kiss kiss kiss

NA u sabi @ EMAD
Re: 2face And Face by Busta(f): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2006
there's no comparison
Re: 2face And Face by Biafrandon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
faze is bigtime
Re: 2face And Face by Deby(f): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2006
i want to remind the house that when the group was P.BOYS, the main person who took most of the high peach tones was faze and he was so good that they allowed him to do all that. it wss not until kennis music came into the picture that 2faze now took the lead. and let me remind us again that talent is built on what u have inside and what u n make out of wat u have inside on ur own.

in my opinion, face is it. he is the real thing, he is talented . 2face has the fame but no brain. thanks to kennis music.

INFACT I GO PICK MARVELLOUS BENGY B4 2FACE NO BE SAY NA MOUTH.

NO BE THE MONEY WEN FACE WIN FOR DBN CHAREOKY NA HIM THEM TAKE PUSH FORWARD ABI THEM TIHNK SAY WE NO KNOW. SURE cool tongue

FACE IS IT . 1 MILLION VOTES.
Re: 2face And Face by Pamperme: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2006
As for me o, Face is the best vocalist, try to listen to his album - Face Alone
Face is the bomb! cheesy
Re: 2face And Face by vidice(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2006
Deby:

i want to remind the house that when the group was P.BOYS, the main person who took most of the high peach tones was faze and he was so good that they allowed him to do all that. it wss not until kennis music came into the picture that 2faze now took the lead. and let me remind us again that talent is built on what u have inside and what u n make out of what u have inside on your own.

in my opinion, face is it. he is the real thing, he is talented . 2face has the fame but no brain. thanks to kennis music.

INFACT I GO PICK MARVELLOUS BENGY B4 2FACE NO BE SAY NA MOUTH.

NO BE THE MONEY WEN FACE WIN FOR DBN CHAREOKY NA HIM THEM TAKE PUSH FORWARD ABI THEM TIHNK SAY WE NO KNOW. SURE cool tongue

FACE IS IT . 1 MILLION VOTES.
EVEN IF HE DIDN'T HAVE BRAIN BUT HE MADE IT
TO SHOW THAT IS NOT ALL ABOUT BRAIN.
Re: 2face And Face by mrmetoo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
wow!!! so it was kennis music that made African Queen, Ole, Keep on Rocking, Nfana Ibaga, U no holy pass, sound good to me. They must have possess serious jazz I'll love to have when listening to faze and 'em.
Re: 2face And Face by candylips(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
2face he has got a lot of thimgs going for him
Re: 2face And Face by Emad(f): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2006
I have heard Faze and compared with 2face,
i think each is great in his own way, they are virtually the same, i find their voices similar, listening to faze i kept on remembering the voice of 2face, so i really donot see the difference.
Re: 2face And Face by okolawon(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2006
yeah mayb he as a beta voice but lirically he cant be compared to tuface he lack lyrics and song writin ability thats y he came up wit this stupid KOLOMENTAL SONG thats the worst song av heard in rescent times and watch out for tuface new album it will hit u hard just like the first one and those of u that are talkin of hypes did kennis music force u to buy his cd cos am sure u bought it u cant denie and u even know all his songs unlike faze how many of his songs can u sing all thru abeg stop player hatin o the only thing he lacks is good english.
Re: 2face And Face by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2006
okolawon 2 bad @ ya write up shocked shocked shocked shocked

How can sm1 dat lacks good English b LYRICALLY gud? how can na BEANS?

u said FACE came out with a stupid SONG ***KOLOMENTAL*** that song is makin waves & u r here callin it STUPID!!!!!!!!!! the song is good wen i say good i mean veryyyyyyyyy good 2 da ear & it's a Party JAM!!

Which 2face new song ***4 INSTANCE*** ok can u tell me what he meant? what is d meaning of da SONG i cant even pick any line in da SONG!!!!!

2faz shld jus cont. doin Collaboration --daz only wen u can get what he sings ----2 bad
Re: 2face And Face by jaybaby(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2006
OKOLAWON this is anoda 4m Vibedownloads.com

It's time too KOLOMENTAL,
Home boi, Faze returns with this scorching - crazy - reggaethon like club banger. His latest single is called Kolomental! And on this record, he aims at making you do just that, anywhere you are. I know what you're thinking does it really? My answer is, HECK YEAH! I'm sure Dj's everywhere are smiling right now, as they have another banging Nigerian record to spin. We all know Faze has a tight voice right? Well on this record he totally 'looses' it, he flips the script as he serenades the seductive instrumental with an uncanny flow. The result? This absolutely, groovy record. There's only one thing y'all have to do now, and that's to, KOLOMENTAL! (em, but after y'all are done reading iigh, hee hee) SLAMMER!

This song is smtin else kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2face And Face by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2006
U guys keep talkin bout faze and 2face.
What about blackface?
These guys are all talented and he dey pain me oh to see face alone instead of face 2 face.

My friend, life na set up. e go tempt u till u Bleep up,as girls & bobos dey luv up,STDS and HIV dey gang up pls zip up becos life non get back up,else u go just pack up, AIDS is real!!!.
Re: 2face And Face by trendy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2007
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]FAZE[color=#000099][/color][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/size][/size]
Re: 2face And Face by jaybaby(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2007
faze wink
Re: 2face And Face by shakamc(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2007
U RE TOO MUCH BABA!!! TELL THEM ALL WE WANT IS PLANTSHUN BOIZ TOGETHER CUZ THEY VE PROVED THAT THEY ALL GOT TALENTS.GOS BLESS THE PLATSHUN
opal4real:

U guys keep talkin bout faze and 2face.
What about blackface?
These guys are all talented and he dey pain me oh to see face alone instead of face 2 face.

My friend, life na set up. e go tempt u till u mess up,as girls & bobos dey love up,STDS and HIV dey gang up please zip up because life non get back up,else u go just pack up, AIDS is real!!!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Nigerian Men But: Yvonne Nelson / Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" / Bizarre :A Man Had His EYEBALLS Tattooed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.