Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos (1781 Views)

A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) / TPMS For 09 Corolla / Original Autel Maxitpms® TS401 TPMS Diagnostic Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by kayoday(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2015
I need a competent workshop that can help install and program TPMS sensors in a Toyota Sienna. The original wheel on the bus were replaced with alloys and the TPMS sensors were not swapped.
I got replacement used TPMS from other Toyota and need someone/workshop with a TPMS Programming machine.
If there is a DIY method for programming, I won't mind if anybody with such knowledge can share.
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
You'll need the 4 original TPMS receivers. If you install new ones, you'll need to set the ID codes. They are between 6 and 10 alphanumeric digits.

This is assuming the replacements are the same frequency as the originals.
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
kayoday:
I need a competent workshop that can help install and program TPMS sensors in a Toyota Sienna. The original wheel on the bus were replaced with alloys and the TPMS sensors were not swapped.
I got replacement used TPMS from other Toyota and need someone/workshop with a TPMS Programming machine.
If there is a DIY method for programming, I won't mind if anybody with such knowledge can share.
Would the replacement sensors be the same brand as the lost ones? If not sure what's the brand of the "new" ones? or from what Toyota vehicle did they come from? What year is your Sienna?
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
kayoday:

Call tolu 08038112614, he handles all my tpms issues very well.
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by kablooee: 12:52pm On May 28, 2015
Come with them. Wil have them configured for free. Thank NL
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by MrOrioye(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
kablooee:
Come with them. Wil have them configured for free. Thank NL

You still do this? I have same need.
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by MrOrioye(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
kayoday:

Did you eventually find someone to help program your tpms? I have same need.
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2017
MrOrioye:

Did you eventually find someone to help program your tpms? I have same need.

CMD road magodo lagos, +234 817 119 8188 tolu
Re: Workshop with TPMS Programming Machine In Lagos by MrOrioye(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Many thanks. Will call him

GAZZUZZ:

CMD road magodo lagos, +234 817 119 8188 tolu

(1) (Reply)

H / Urgent / P0011 2010 Toyota Camry - Camshaft Position 'a' Timing Over-advanced Or System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.