Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here (3330 Views)

**BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM, NETELLER. Instant Payment by MOBILE TRANSFER! / Distinction Between Domain Flipping And Website Flipping / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by NairalandSMS: 4:55am On May 31, 2015
This is the term coined for buying and selling of established websites.

The term comes from the property industry where investors will buy a property, renovate it to add value, and then sell it at a higher price.

Website flipping is essentially the same process online. An investor, or investment group, buys an established website, adds value to it.

Always see website as a "virtual property"
[size=16pt]
The essense of this thread is to sell or buy websites.[/size]

Only serious website owners and investor are needed here.

The two categories of website you can sell or buy here are:

Established Sites
Websites that are older than 3 months

Starter Sites
Websites created less than 3 months ago, with no traffic or revenue

Lets go straight to the point

[size=20pt]Sell your Website here[/size]

just submit the following:

[size=16pt]
Domain Name/Website Address:
Brief Description:
Date Established:
PageRank:
Monthly Uniques Traffic:
Monthly Revenue:[/size]

Note:
[url]checkpagerank.net[/url] can be used to verify your page rank and date established ([url]who.is[/url])
Monthly Uniques Traffic can be verified using [url]google.com/analytics[/url]
Monthly Revenue, is it through Advert, Products/Services or Affilate? Show proofs

All these will determine the worth/value of your website (virtual property)

[size=20pt]Buy Website here[/size]

Go through listed websites on this thread. Don't be fooled! Confirm all the information given by the seller. For advice, confirmation and to take full ownership on any website listed here, feel free to contact me (08180518602).

1 Like

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by kazzylord(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2015
Domain Name/Website Address: www.080vibes.com
Brief Description: Blog
Date Established: 3 years 2 months (registered on 08-12-2012 )
PageRank:4 million
Monthly Uniques Traffic:50k-80k
Monthly Revenue:$500-$600

call 08134445461 for transaction
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by nnamdiosu(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
Habayomie:
Omo u harsh o. kia
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by NairalandSMS: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Habayomie:

lol
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by NairalandSMS: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2015
kazzylord:
Domain Name/Website Address: www.080vibes.com
Brief Description: Blog
Date Established: 3 years 2 months (registered on 08-12-2012 )
PageRank:4 million
Monthly Uniques Traffic:50k-80k
Monthly Revenue:$500-$600

call 08134445461 for transaction

How much?
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by overhypedsteve(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Please i would like the sellers to also state the host platform and the site design platform i.e the cms if its cms thanks
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by kazzylord(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
40k hosted with namecheap
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by NairalandSMS: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
kazzylord:

if the website is generating this monthly, why do you wanna sell it?

1 Like

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by kazzylord(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
i have other things doing i also have other running sites
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by opepwince: 4:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Check Out www.AbujaMedia.Net it for sale contact 08181114700
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by collinsola: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
kazzylord:

can the name of your web site be changed after buying?
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by kazzylord(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
yes the name can be changed

1 Like

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Akeemovic26(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whatsapp +2348061505268 if you need this : www.nairaland./
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by ikennaiked: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Domain Name/Website Address: www.latestupdates247.com (ranking on page 1 of google for keyword THISDAY NEWSPAPER)
Brief Description: All the news in one place from Thisday newspaper, Sun newspaper and Pulse News
Date Established: 30-sep-2014
Monthly Uniques Traffic: fluctuates between 3,000 and 3,500
Note-So many benefits I would not list here so contact 0814 626 0331.

1 Like

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Jetworlder(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello Good people.
I am looking for anybody interested in buying a website from me. It's called Peerdig Interactive and have its domain as www.peerdig.com .Currently, the website is a dating website and supports all the features of a modern social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter. I just launched it recently. If you are interested to buy, I can still customise it to how ever you want it to look like.
My reason for selling it is because I have another project that is taking the bulk of my time and I can't really manage it alone. I have tried to partner with someone, but it didn't work out as the person is not ready to commit himself to the growth of it. Therefore, I decided to sell it and relieve myself.
Meanwhile, buying the site has its own benefit of fetching you money if you manage it very well. It has various features that can be controlled by different membership levels which are premium. That is, for someone to use such features, they'll have to subscribe to certain membership level just as it is done in Badoo. Apart from selling membership levels or features to generate money, you can equally sell ads spaces to advertisers too or use platforms like Adsense or Affiliates websites to place ads that will generate income.
If you are interested, kindly email me with your bid via; theojethro@gmai l.com or Whatsapp; 08151731773.
Note; The highest bidder takes it.
Thank you
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by 1stcindy: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
NEW STARTER WEBSITE for SALE

My New online dating site: Findthehalf.com is on sale for N 159,800.
I do not have time to run the site.
This price includes, so many third party plugin I bought. Hosting remains 1 year plus etc.

It's been launched and listed on Google.
Everything is set, all you need to do is to advertise it and start earning your money.

P.s. I have facebook page with 86 likes. And currently 14 users in the site.
Like I said, this is a brand new site with potentials.

Contact me on: nigerianmingle@gmail.com if interested. First come first serve basis.

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikennaiked:
Domain Name/Website Address: www.latestupdates247.com (ranking on page 1 of google for keyword THISDAY NEWSPAPER)
Brief Description: All the news in one place from Thisday newspaper, Sun newspaper and Pulse News
Date Established: 30-sep-2014
Monthly Uniques Traffic: fluctuates between 3,000 and 3,500
Note-So many benefits I would not list here so contact 0814 626 0331.

Greetings Bro. Sorry To Derail And Divert Into Another Issue Here. Please I'm On Blogger And I'm Looking For How To Get UploadsFrom Jobs Sites On My Blog Just As You Did For This Your News Site. Please I Will Be Very Happy If You Can Help Out. I Just Want To Make The Platform Host Jobs From Other Job Sites Just As U Did In Urs Here. Thanks
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by rexandyke(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice article I must say. I found a better article here http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/domain-flipping-101-how-to-make-money.html?m=1
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by sirlaua: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
New Soccer Blog for sale www.mysoccerdigest.com
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2017
.com Establish On October 2016 Unique Visitor - 6,000 to 10,000 Daily Visitor Page Rank - 4 million Website Worth - 15,000 dollar's Web Host - NameCheap Email Us - NaijaCoverWebsite@gmail.com
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Ethanplanet: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
[url]animehotplanet..com[/url] is up for sale at just 20,000 naira , i want to
sell it because i need to get a laptop.
according to google analysis, it has
more than a thousand views, and
US,NIGERIA,FILIPINES AND
INDIANS are the lead traffic of the site.
it is based on anime,comic,cartoon,
and manga news update and events.
price is negotiable.comment if you
are interested.
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by rexandyke(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Domain flipping is a very good business to do. But before you venture into the business, check out this article to know how to avoid scammers.
www.andyke.com/2017/04/domain-flipping-101-how-to-make-money.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Sesgist(m): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2018
*WELL DESIGNED BLOG FOR SALE*
*Blog qualities* *1. Blog URL = https://sesgist.com.ng* *2. Good design and seo optimized* *3. Premium blogger template applied* *4. Custom 1 year domain name* *5. Mobile and Pc friendly view* *6. Minimum of 400-500 visitors a day* *7. Blog Ninche = tech blog* *8. 97 unique articles* *9. Google page optimized* *10. 19 page authority and 14 domain authority*
+2348100136846
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Lordvactus(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2020
I design and develop websites please chat/call us on 2348050379452 for more info and only serious and interested clients. We build your site with good SEO experience. You'll be given samples of our work when we are contacted. God bless you.
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Emmanuel2349: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
I want to sell my website www.brightbeth.online
It's an E-commerce store website
Hosting and domain name is paid already for two years duration.
It already had more than 1,000 visitors
3 sales done already.
I am selling it because I really need to sponsor a friend for payment of something important to his life.
The product there are best selling products and due to lack of funding to market it's not making sell.
I will be available to help for the operations.

Message me via 08131896595
Re: Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here by Hally03(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!!! Get Free Blog Posts To Pull Traffic To Your Website & Blog / 8 Ways To Create A Content Which Converts Like Crazy / Top 5 Comment Box Systems Bloggers Can Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.