Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is My Sin Forgivable???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Sin Forgivable???? (1220 Views)

Is Grace A License To Sin? - Paul Ellis / Sin After Baptism:is It Forgivable? / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Sin Forgivable???? by sashap: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have been in a courtship for sometime now and not been involved in premarital sex. recetly my partner came to visit me and I was all alone in the house. things got really steamy and we shared a very passionate kiss with with touching. MY mind hasn't been at rest since then. I am thinking I have committed a grave sin that might not be forgiveable as I was well aware of it before involved in it. what do I do now.
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by bingbagbo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Matthew 12:31

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

With that quoted, it tell you that, until you receive the holy spirit, you cannot control your lust....if you have received the holy spirit but still living by your flesh, then fast and pray. Remember the bible says we must flee

MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by achinaboy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
well am not God's body guard,so talk to him urself
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by channelz: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2015
sashap:
I have been in a courtship for sometime now and not been involved in premarital sex. recetly my partner came to visit me and I was all alone in the house. things got really steamy and we shared a very passionate kiss with with touching. MY mind hasn't been at rest since then. I am thinking I have committed a grave sin that might not be forgiveable as I was well aware of it before involved in it. what do I do now.
All I can say is you are physically disciplined.

For your mind's sake, tie the knot. Therein lies your forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2015
lol, another foolish virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Vikkie14: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Well, just ask for forgiveness from God. That's why the saying goes:

An "Idle" mind is the devil's workshop. You know if you aint ALONE, that wont have crossed your mind nor would have things got "steamy" to be oozing out the "steam of touching and kissing".
Have you wondered why people went to "secluded/secretive" place to commit immorality?
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE "ALONE".
It's advisable you meet with your spouse in public or not-too-secluded-place where such thoughts wont venture into your mind.

#MayGodKeepYouChasteTillYourMarriage
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Vikkie14: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2015
That make me remember that Film: HOME ALONE.

So many Bad and Good things happen when one is Alone .

Biblically:
king David was ALONE on the rooftop while he should be on the war front but he went into the city and from the palace roof saw an unclad woman bathing--he commit adultery with her afterward. You know the consequencies. (BAD "ALONE"wink

Nebuchadnezzar was ALONE thinking on the future of Babylon, before the revelation. The revelation he had from God gives us the knowledge of WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE AGE(WORLD). (GOOD "ALONE"wink.

MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
sashap:

Who did you sin against?

Mehn, when will people have sense.
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by kevoh(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Like really? Your mind is not at rest ! undecided
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by channelz: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2015
emrain:

Who did you sin against?
Mehn, when will people have sense.
Let's just say he sinned against his mind.
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2015
channelz:
Let's just say he sinned against his mind.

OK, then who's in charge of forgiving him?
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Rilwon: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2015
bingbagbo:

Matthew 12:31

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

With that quoted, it tell you that, until you receive the holy spirit, you cannot control your lust....if you have received the holy spirit but still living by your flesh, then fast and pray. Remember the bible says we must flee

MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU

Do you have the holy spirit?

1 Like

Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by channelz: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2015
emrain:

OK, then who's in charge of forgiving him?
If I sin against you, I'll need you to forgive me right? Now can you answer your question?
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2015
channelz:
If I sin against you, I'll need you to forgive me right? Now can you answer your question?

The OP is a fuçking robot.
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by bingbagbo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Do you have the holy spirit?

yes, by HIS SPECIAL GRACE
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Rilwon: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
bingbagbo:

yes, by HIS SPECIAL GRACE
This holy spirit revealed to you that indeed jesus is yahweh the father?
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by bingbagbo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

This holy spirit revealed to you that indeed jesus is yahweh the father?

you doubt that JESUS is the father?
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Rilwon: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
bingbagbo:

you doubt that JESUS is the father?
The holy spirit told ne Jesus is not the father undecided
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by seemples(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
lol, another foolish virgin.

grin
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by bingbagbo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

The holy spirit told ne Jesus is not the father undecided

Matthew 12:36
But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
Re: Is My Sin Forgivable???? by Rilwon: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
bingbagbo:

Matthew 12:36
But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Yes. people like you especially.

(1) (Reply)

The Muslim Jesus / An Altar Of God / Funny Church Posters That Will Shock You: ENTER HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.