Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ (1511 Views)

Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by GoodMuyis(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2360691/confusion-aso-rock-buhari-fails

Looking at their Post n the above topic one could see that they used fake- people's opinion to attack The President, off all the interview that claimed to have done, their is no balance of opinions even if those they meet speaks against PMB they should have to get someone who say different opinion. I believed if the ASO Villa is under renovation their is no need to rush in, since he's going to be their for the next 4 or 8 years. I believed not everyone say it Bad about PMB style.

By the Way Those Complaining about PMB should swear by their DeathDate if they have not failed in training up their homes

AndyCole16:

“Intensive renovation of the President’s residence is going on now. Minor repairs are going on in some parts of the house. Cleaning and repainting of the entire residence with white paint is in progress.”
The furnishing aspect of the renovation will wait until the incoming president takes over.
He will be the one to determine the kind of furniture he wants .
The source applies to the flowers around the residence.
Renovation of the President’s office, according to another source, will also wait until Buhari assumes office.
The colour of the painting and furniture for the office will be done to his taste.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/may-29-handover-jonathan-relocates-to-glass-house-as-renovation-of-presidents-residence-reaches-advanced-stage/

lalasticlala:
President Elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has relocated to the Defence House in the Maitama area of Abuja metropolis where he now operates temporarily.

If was also observed that the building was wearing a new look, a clear indication that it was only recently renovated.
Buhari, who was declared winner of the 2015 presidential election, was operating from his private residence in the Asokoro area of Abuja before leaving the FCT for Daura where he took part in the Governorship and House of Assembly elections.

“Yes, the Defence House was handed over a few days ago after its renovation,” Shehu said in a text message when asked if the Defence House is now the operational base of the President elect.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-moves-to-defence-house/
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
You despicable pleb keep defending your silly wasted vote for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Coward!

2 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by BossAyuk: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
wipe your tears boy!

6 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by midolian(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
BossAyuk:

wipe your tears boy!
its not easy to wipe tears flowing like a river... The guy and other TANists are seriously pained. You can see how aggressive they ve bn in the past few days. The heat of being in the opposition is too hot for them to bear...

Backdatassup, Severussnape...All I can say to you guyz is "Take heart"..ya reward might be in heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
its not easy to wipe tears flowing like a river.
Mudslime

2 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
its not easy to wipe tears flowing like a river... The guy and other TANists are seriously pained. You can see how aggressive they ve bn in the past few days. The heat of being in the opposition is too hot for them to bear...

Backdatassup, Severussnape...All I can say to you guyz is "Take heart"..ya reward might be in heaven.
Take heart for what?... Did someone die
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ignore that autistic phuck head

1 Like

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Badema: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Iyayi Iya reto, wai shawara da uwar kishiya! Can ta matse ma!
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by midolian(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I understand what you guyz are facing now to be worse than losing some1(by means of death)..once more I say "Take heart"

6 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
I understand what you guyz are facing now to be worse than losing some1(by means of death)..once more I say "Take heart"
Go and tell that to your fellow mujahideens, I don't even know what you're talking about. Buhari remains a dullard though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Ignore that autistic phuck head
I think I'll heed to your advice.

2 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Motolank: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
Now you are making me feel sorry for them... cheesy I hope they don't check your profile picture...you know?

2 Likes

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Badema:

Iyayi Iya reto, wai shawara da uwar kishiya! Can ta matse ma!

Are you having an autistic fit?
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by zik4ever: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2015
People are being slaughtered, roasted and beheaded as the case maybe in the North East and someone who had no voters card and didn’t vote either APC or PDP will be spewing insult on Nairaland. Whatever your political leaning, speak with full knowledge that Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency so there should be more urgency on the part of this new government. If we expect too much too early, it’s because they promised too much!
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by midolian(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Motolank:

Now you are making me feel sorry for them... cheesy I hope they don't check your profile picture...you know?
loool..that 'ld only make their journey to the great "beyond" faster.
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Motolank: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
loool..that 'ld only make their journey to the great "beyond" faster.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I no good o cheesy
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Badema: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Are you having an autistic fit?

Wannan Kam ai sai ku, yayan itatuwa!
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Badema:

Wannan Kam ai sai ku, yayan itatuwa!

Are you having a demonic possesion?
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Badema: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Are you having a demonic possesion?

Tare da uwar ka mai tubani muka samu!
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Badema:

Tare da uwar ka mai tubani muka samu!

How do you expect LNG to employ you with this your mental handicap?
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by midolian(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Motolank:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I no good o cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Badema: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

How do you expect LNG to employ you with this your mental handicap?

Well there you go! If we must build a viable Nigeria for our succeeding generation, we must first learn to stop ethnic jingoism, at least at our level as educated men. I just tasted your patience even after abusing a sitting president. LNG or not, I am aa Nigerian first, unlike a bigot or jingoist.
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Badema:

Well there you go! If we must build a viable Nigeria for our succeeding generation, we must first learn to stop ethnic jingoism, at least at our level as educated men. I just tasted your patience even after abusing a sitting president. LNG or not, I am aa Nigerian first, unlike a bigot or jingoist.

Good. I cured your autism by dangling LNG to you.

You won't get the job.

I'm on the recruitment board and I've been monitoring the discussion you guys had in the jobless section.

Go and join boko
Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Badema: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Good. I cured your autism by dangling LNG to you.

You won't get the job.

I'm on the recruitment board and I've been monitoring the discussion you guys had in the jobless section.

Go and join boko

I only pray to God almighty, if I get it or not, you didn't play a single role in it as u r just an ordinary man walking by God's grace! Weda u own d company or u r an ordinary begger on the streets of Dikwa.

1 Like

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Badema:

I only pray to God almighty, if I get it or not, you didn't play a single role in it as u r just an ordinary man walking by God's grace! Weda u own d company or u r an ordinary begger on the streets of Dikwa.

I liked you when you were autistic

Now fark off cause you are not getting the job.

BTW where in Satan's hot azz hell is Dikwa?

You want to export your boko haram to the ND on our expense abi?

Take your sorry broke azz and join boko haram

Pathetic loser

1 Like

Re: Thecable Got It Wrong Again - Confusion In Aso Rock’ by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
zik4ever:
People are being slaughtered, roasted and beheaded as the case maybe in the North East and someone who had no voters card and didn’t vote either APC or PDP will be spewing insult on Nairaland. Whatever your political leaning, speak with full knowledge that Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency so there should be more urgency on the part of this new government. If we expect too much too early, it’s because they promised too much!

You are veru wrong, The past Administration was there 6 bad years could not do anything, despite the fact that "Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency", even when Abuja Was Bombed GEJ went ahead to dance and insult in Kano.

Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency; PMB had visited neighboring Country for strategy
Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency; Command Center is going to Borno
Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency; PMB is attending the G7 summit with Nigeria Security in view
Nigeria is in a state of undeclared emergency; The above three was done yet you fail to recognize the effort

Are you grateful at all for having a PMB?

(1) (Reply)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying ammunition To Boko Haram / Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.