Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Virus Attack:help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Virus Attack:help (908 Views)

Virus Attack Alert!! System Doctor 2014 / Ahsan Computer & G.w. Bush Virus Attack / Virus Attack: Help Urgently Needed For My Computer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virus Attack:help by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2009
I am having problem with a virus on my system.
The virus is filling up any available space on my hard disc n I do not know which folder it is writing to.
Please help.
Re: Virus Attack:help by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2009
Guys, which anti-virus is the best out there now ?
Re: Virus Attack:help by UNLEASHED(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2009
Go get Eset No32 Antivirus!
Re: Virus Attack:help by rhythmfans: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2009
mY NAME IS FEMI of Switchtech, Allen Ikeja, we deal with virus and i can boldly say it's our hobby.
you can get rid of that funny virus just call
08050909892, 07029742130.
i tell you Virus hunt is our hobby.
Re: Virus Attack:help by lwise(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2009
worry no mor all u need is kaspersky
Re: Virus Attack:help by rkellyh(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2009
that is nothing to worry about, u can use avast or avira antivirus the latest version.they are the ones am using for my what and it is working perfectly.
engr.kc 08032413997 for more details
Re: Virus Attack:help by Switchtech: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
the solution you've requested is just simple, though very technical.
@ switch tech. we are dedicated to serving both individuals and corporate bodies as regard virus attacks and data recovery + system security.

i'll like to let you that
(1) we have very few reliable anti-virus softwares. note that avast is absolutely irrelevent to this age.
(2) even if you eventually get a good antivirus it may not be able to undo the damages that has been made to your system. and know that depending on the type of attacker you have, you may have your antivirus destroyed.

this are all hint. for perfect soln as regard this issue you can contact us :
switchtech@ymail.com
08050909892, 07029742130, 8711860

we are actually inexpensive,
Re: Virus Attack:help by fyneus(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
SWITCH TECH. I THINK YOU GUYS TEND TO BE GOOD WITH VIRUSES, WELL I'D LOVE TO SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE, COS I NEVER KNEW WE HAD GUYZ LIKE ME. AM GOOD WITH VIRUSES WITHOUT ANTI VIRUSES AND EVEN FILE RECOVERY, LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. 08027928188
Re: Virus Attack:help by Switchtech: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
hi fyneus,
got your post and it's actually attractive to meet a colleague.
you can also reach us @ 08050909892,07029742130,8711860.
but if your phone rings, it could be switchtech,
Let's see what u've got & how we can roll,
bye
Re: Virus Attack:help by lynxnoon(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Virus Attack:help by christson: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2009
No need to be perplexed about the virus issues, I have handled several virus infection cases on both Microsoft Vista, XP and other platforms.
Here is the solution to your problem:
Download eScan using this links:
http://download1.mwti.net/download/escan/es2k824/iwn2k3ek.exe (trial software)
http://www.microworldsystems.com/download/tools/mwav.exe( manual update)
Next, boot up the system, uninstall the current antivirus software you are using and install eScan software.
During the installation, a window pops up to commence quick scanning of your system, cancel this process. The installation will continue and after completion of installation, boot up the system to safe mode (by pressing F8 key on your keyboard) after the booting process is completed and you have accessed the desktop in safe mode, run the mwav update, it will manually update the software till Feb 12 2009.
Afterwards, disable system restore.
Now on the windows that comes up after you run the update, select the following options- memory/services, registry, startup folders, system folders, scan spyware, drive. Next, click on scan and clean and allow the scanning to run.
Doing this should solve your problem.
For further virus issues enquires about this issue or if you will like to have the original license for this software, please do not hesitate to contact me on- femielecttech@yahoo.co.uk or call +2348087289627.
eSCan- We add confidence to computing. You are welcome
Re: Virus Attack:help by fyneus(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2009
christon, ESCAN is a flop, it's got poor virus database definitions, i know there major distributors in ph and it's from on complains to the other i won't advice anyone to have it, look for a better business to do and stop carrying escan around, i've been in the virus industry for about 5-6years now, Carefull
Re: Virus Attack:help by chiblinx(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
Nigerians in this forum are just greedy. this is surpose to be a forum where peoples problems are solve kust like it is on other forums out there. dont bother wasting your money buying antivirus that will not work. just read through you will get information to solve your problem.
Computer security is a very vital and a very important aspect of the computer, especially when your computer has a lot of vital information and documents that you cannot afford to loose.
A lot of computer users suffer from data lose as a result of poor computer security. If your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks, you are likely to experience computer crashes and heavy data lose.
Keeping your computer safe and secured is just like owning a car, fueling it, washing it and changing oil, makes your car gives you maximum performance.
In this article I will be sharing with your some step to take in other to keep your computer safe and secured.

1. Limit your account user right

If you have an administrative right on the computer that means you can install any thing and also perform any system configuration on the computer, so also viruses using your administrative right can install themselves on the computer and also enter registry values. But when you limit your user right to a power user, no auto run file will be able to run on your computer without your permission and also no system configuration will be done on your machine without your permission, but when you want to install a program you right click on the program and click run as then enter the admin user name and password. Or you log of the current user and log in as administrator to install or configure your computer.
How to Change your user account right can be found here. This is the first step in keeping your computer safe.

2. Use Internet security software

Using a good internet security will not only keep you safe from viruses it will also monitor spyware and malwares also it will monitor your internet connections and sites that are harmful to your computer will be blocked
A good internet security should be updatable offline, easy to use and configured, and must be able to dictate harmful programs and sites and prompt for user action to run or block.
Remember that you have to make sure that your antivirus solution is consistently updated.

3. Perform system cleanup regularly

Performing system clean up erases all the junk files that accumulate memory in your computer. If you clean up your computer regularly, your system will run faster. How to clean up your junk files read the article here.

4. Scan external drives:

Because you never can tell if an external drive has a virus by merely looking at it, you need to scan any external drive attached to your computer before using it.
Lastly scan your computer frequently so that if any infectious file has entered your computer, your internet security will remove it.

for more details on how to remove virus visit http://online-computer-repairs..com/2008/12/best-way-to-keep-your-computer-safe.html
for more computer repair solution visit http://online-computer-repairs..com

(1) (Reply)

Wap Enabled Fone 2 Browse On Laptop / Please I Need Product Key And Serial Number For Autodesk 3d Max 2008 / I Need Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.