Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign (1359 Views)

Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by buemene(m): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2015
I want a professional brand developer to make constructive suggestions tweak/redesign my web interface. You should be experience in UX and UI and records of previous jobs will be a plus. Will appreciate a team that has good developer with skills in PHP (Code Igniter Framework a plus), JavaScript, Bootstrap 3 for mobile responsiveness.

Please drop your contact if interested or contact me on dianpet2012@gmail.com
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by 3asy: 2:41am On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by JackOfAllTrades: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

Pls be careful of this mail segzy54@gmail.com
Or rather this contact 08133884165 , he claims to own a website www.1st-websitedesign.com don't fall for it, he is a scam
Hmm @op where is your web interface
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

Or rather this contact 08133884165 , he claims to own a website www.1st-websitedesign.com don't fall for it, he is a scam
You should be right
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by buemene(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

Thanks for the warning. I have seen that site reported in a few cases and it still on.
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by buemene(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:

Hmm @op where is your web interface

Its not live yet, still on dev. server and which link will be given to the confirmed brand developer
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

How is he a scam?

Please explain so people can talk on it.

Please provide evidence .

Before ruining a reputation, check yours first.

I await your response so see if scam or not.

Post your annoyance here.

Many thanks
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2015
mackmanuel:

You should be right

http://degeniusmusic.com/

Is that website not live?

So where is the scam?

To this mackmanuel, please define what a scammer is. Is your website not live? Did I not buy the hosting for you?
Your website is just yet to be finished and you call that a scam? How please, I like to hear from you.

You delay payment for works and when you pay, you want a instant work done, others work that have paid on time should be delayed?

Before coming here to comment a scammer , put yourself in someone else's shoe.
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
webzyweb:

http://degeniusmusic.com/

Is that website not live?

So where is the scam?

To this mackmanuel, please define what a scammer is. Is your website not live? Did I not buy the hosting for you?
Your website is just yet to be finished and you call that a scam? How please, I like to hear from you.

You delay payment for works and when you pay, you want a instant work done, others work that have paid on time should be delayed?

Before coming here to comment a scammer , put yourself in someone else's shoe.

Mr man don't say I paid late for my work, I paid you since last month,almost going to 2month now..just check when you installed wordpress, may25 and you left it like that.
You made me loose all my fans, didn't we agree on urgent work?

1 Like

Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
my question is , how is that scam ?

how is it a scam? you can complain of late delivery of work, that does not depict scam.

does it?

did you pay and i run away with your money?

how is it scam? that's my question.
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by 3asy: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2015
webzyweb:

How is he a scam?

Please explain so people can talk on it.

Please provide evidence .

Before ruining a reputation, check yours first.

I await your response so see if scam or not.

Post your annoyance here.

Many thanks
I have been watching how you advertise your self on any thread that is created here, I noticed that you can do everything concerning website yet some people would be complaining about you.. Your type scam people little money for a living

1 Like

Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
In business, you can't avoid complaint, delay sets in which could be caused by either or both parties involved.

That does not depict scam. I have never
Scam anybody.

If a job is delayed, does it mean scam?

Please clarify me sir, we are all here to learn.

What I know of scam, is when someone collects your money and runs away with it.

I did not do that to you or anybody.

If I advertise myself on every thread created here, it's not scam. Am only making a contribution and stating services I can render.

According to you, some people complains, so is that your own assertion of a scammer?

No one even you has 100% customer satisfaction rating.

Please do not comment on threads and label people scammer when they did not run away with your money if you give them a job to do for you.

It's very bad of you to do.

Many thanks.
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by ps3o(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
buemene:
I want a professional brand developer to make constructive suggestions tweak/redesign my web interface. You should be experience in UX and UI and records of previous jobs will be a plus. Will appreciate a team that has good developer with skills in PHP (Code Igniter Framework a plus), JavaScript, Bootstrap 3 for mobile responsiveness.

Please drop your contact if interested or contact me on dianpet2012@gmail.com

being a professional, u can't have anything lower than the best when it comes to web development. call/whatsapp 07031175291 or email psdomainer@gmail.com
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2015
webzyweb:
my question is , how is that scam ?

how is it a scam? you can complain of late delivery of work, that does not depict scam.

does it?

did you pay and i run away with your money?

how is it scam? that's my question.
Check all my posts and complain,I never called you a scam ok? Just do the work I paid you for, urgent work was our agreement
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2015
When the guy 3asy, made a comment about a scammer. What was your response : "you should be right".

You statement does not second that?

Your work will be done as agreed, just don't label people and give others bad impression about them. It spoils their business. And if done to you, will also spoil yours too.

Many thanks
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2015
webzyweb:
When the guy 3asy, made a comment about a scammer. What was your response : "you should be right".

You statement does not second that?

Your work will be done as agreed, just don't label people and give others bad impression about them. It spoils their business. And if done to you, will also spoil yours too.

Many thanks
Check that statement very well "you should be right" dosnt mean I totally agree with him

Not that my work will be done as agreed, start doing it now, this is wat u will still tell me next month if I lay a complain again
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by buemene(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

webzyweb:

Hello folks,

Didn't know you both have a history. I guess a more professional approach to settle scores like this not on my thread. No offense please.
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2015
buemene:

Hello folks,

Didn't know you both have a history. I guess a more professional approach to settle scores like this not on my thread. No offense please.

Sorry about this bro, I actually do not have scores with anybody or history with anybody.

Sorry am disturbing your thread.

Many thanks
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by 3asy: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
webzyweb:

Sorry about this bro, I actually do not have scores with anybody or history with anybody.

Sorry am disturbing your thread.

Many thanks
You still have scores to settle
1st,Stop advertising on people's thread..2nd.. Go and finish somebody work, you claim to be a professional

I will make sure i follow you any wer..If I still see complain about you, I will make sure I run you down THIEF
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

1st,Stop advertising on people's thread..2nd.. Go and finish somebody work, you claim to be a professional

I will make sure i follow you any wer..If I still see complain about you, I will make sure I run you down THEIF

Guy pls just take it Easy
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2015
ss
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by webzyweb(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
3asy:

I will make sure i follow you any wer..If I still see complain about you, I will make sure I run you down THIEF

I give you the job.

Do as you please.

"The enemy of my enemies is my friend" .
Re: Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
Still in need of a brand developer, please visit my websites or email:
Bronzedesigns.com.ng
info@bronzedesigns.com.ng

Portfolio:
Harrysondaniels.info
contactme@harrysondaniels.info

I would save my brag, just view our projects, if you like them, dont fail to contact. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plan For Pc/modem / What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url / Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.