Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1367 Views)

Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking / Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Was just wondering. Cux sex is often a problem in sme relationships. If u don't wanna sleep with your partner does it mean u don't truly love him/her..

.. Isn't there true love without sex??
Re: . by eby001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
If I hear...........dat one na long time....I know say na your type help jungle to mature
Re: . by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
eby001:
If I hear...........dat one na long time....I know say na your type help jungle to mature
what is ur point
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sweethrt dr is tru love witout sex
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Was just wondering. Cux sex is often a problem in sme relationships. If u don't wanna sleep with your partner does it mean u don't truly love him/her..

.. Isn't there true love without sex??

premarital sex is the result of lust and not love
Re: . by godofwar666(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Everything has changed to my own opinion and experience with different babes if you dont touch them, they will feel incomplete. I could remember years back i met a sexy young lady in lagos but unfortunately i travelled to abuja for business, i called her to come to abuja, she came and for like three days we were together i didnt touch her. After then she travelled back to lagos. And did u knw that when she got to Lag she called me and said to me that I am not a man, that i cant even near her and in my mind i dont want to touch cause i love her naturally. So, I was like am I the one at fault?

1 Like

Re: . by moremuch1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
My dear, don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing, u need to get something straight here, having sex with your partner doesn't equals true love at all, infact it shows and proves that he only wants you for sex and guys hardly get married to girls they have slept with except in some rear cases because most guys prefer a girl who is descent and chaste cause he will be thinking that if you gave it to him, then you can give it to someone else , it's like this if he cannot wait for you to marry him first b4 sex then he doesn't truly love you. You get the point right? No guy has the right to demand sex from a lady he is not married to. Even if he spends on her, he wasn't forced to, he did it willing

1 Like

Re: . by doublewisdom: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yes o. A girl cannot claim she loves me yet denies me her punny.
BTW, op, define "true love ".
Re: . by eby001(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
what is ur point
i ve been there b4 when i waz still naive. so i know how it hurts.... hw did u treat dat 'nice guy' who was Goddamn 'boring'...i dont believe a human can love me, because he/she ll sarakied me any moment
Re: . by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2015
eby001:

i ve been there b4 when i waz still naive. so i know how it hurts.... hw did u treat dat 'nice guy' who was Goddamn 'boring'...i dont believe a human can love me, because he/she ll sarakied me any moment
wow u mean u didn't sleep with her n she didn't like that..
Re: . by eby001(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
wow u mean u didn't sleep with her n she didn't like that..
Godofwar666 has nailed it. I mean all including the 'religious' type. I will always state terms and conditions at the onset, whether u like it stay,if u don't fuc.k off

1 Like

Re: . by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
eby001:

Godofwar666 has nailed it. I mean all including the 'religious' type. I will always state terms and conditions at the onset, whether u like it stay,if u don't fuc.k off
oh ok

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos Of Mary Uranta As She Marks Her Birthday Today / Nigerian Man Wanted By UAE Police For Impregenating An Unmarried Woman / Meet Iran’s Next Bill Gates: A Dropout-medical Student (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.