Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Graphcard Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphcard Help (677 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Clickbank Check Alternative For Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphcard Help by ayo84(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2009
any graphcard users around who can help me a problem im having.

i registerd for the virtual platinum address,the problem is that when registering for affiliate programs,they keep asking for Social Security Number (SSN), since it's a us address, how do i solve this problem?
Re: Graphcard Help by mcjohn: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
its best if you contact graphcard customer care for assistance,

best of luck
Re: Graphcard Help by xbernardx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2009
Information they say is power but i wonder how true that is, Graphcard has alot of limitations, i am not syaing they are not good cos i still use them but there are alot of services they cannot render. SSN is not for Nigerians but there are ways you can get them. i have a material on how you can open and operate a US bank account here from nigeria, in there i provided a SSN that you can use in opening the account. the account also serves as a dormicilliary account. any payment made in the account can be cash by you as soon as you get to certain designated ATM machines cos a card will accompany the account. how do you get the card? a Nigerian bank here partnering with the US bank helps you to open the account and issues the card to you. you go to the internetb and after 24hours your card is ready to use;
contact me if you care!!
xbernardx001@yahoo.com
+447024095559
Re: Graphcard Help by YD(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
well i've never been able to use my graphcard account successfully since i opened it sad they have a representative in nigeria, i think even here on nairaland
Re: Graphcard Help by xbernardx(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
well YD, graphcard is not fraudulent if thats what you are trying to infer, they can decide to turn fraudsters but for now i can attest to their reliability. if you dont trust them you can open a US bank account that serves as a dorm account with which you can cash your cheques here in Nigeria and get your money via an ATM machine, contact me if you care;
xbernardx001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Ac To Dc Power Inverters / Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help! / Batik And Tye&dye Ready 4 Xport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.