Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools (7871 Views)

Macro Photography Tips And Tricks By Jeff Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Are you keen on learning new skills on how to create simple animation videos that can earn you some extra cash?

Check out my short video below...it's really easy to create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmvZeobfMzA

I'll be showing you how you can create yours too...you don't need to be a techhy for this.

(You can get the full Training by leaving your best email address or a comment below).

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Antivyruz: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2015
I m interested.

livecode78@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Nostalgia21(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2015
ehalliday:

Are you keen on learning new skills on how to create simple animation videos that can earn you some extra cash?

I'll be showing you how you can create yours too...you don't need to be a techhy for this.

(You can get the full Training by leaving your best email address or a comment below).
emmaugo21@Gmail.com willing to learn
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by jaelz(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2015
jaelzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by andrew444(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2015
andrewkelvin444@yahoo.com willing to learn
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello guys, thanks for ur interest...will be sending the next form of info to ur mails shortly
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Adevicc(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adevic96@gmail.com Adevic96@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by kelvyn7: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
kelvin2real4life@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aiit guys...will contact you'll on what next to do.

To ur success.
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by SunnyJ2: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sundayattah4u@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by oruru(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
rolexgv20@gmail. com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Chuksgeo: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here's mine Chuksgeo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by omidan21: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
afolabiopaleye@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by funnysaint(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Am in.
holahola4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Ajibam: 1:08am On Jun 18, 2015
bigyemi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by top2011: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2015
l am in too topf220@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Aiit guys...will get back to you'll!
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by MoriYanu(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
ehalliday:

I hope my request is not coming too late. I'm studying industrial design and specializes in graphics are. Kindly help!! Kodunewu@yahoo.com or odunewuiyanuoluwa@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by abart(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2015
tundejimoh681@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Google63(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Adetoy01@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by BRAINCRASH(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
emeka_enemoh@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by phpier: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cyberm423@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ayodejy05(m): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2015
ayodejy111[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ollykay619(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2015
agboola.qudus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks guys...will get back to you'll shortly.
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Missle4(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
blitz47me@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Thisiztrixx: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
ehalliday:

Pls im willing to learn
nnenamunachimso93@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Bank450(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thats videoscribe software by sparkol, a great tool for creating explainer animator video.
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by 2sex(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bank450:
Thats videoscribe software by sparkol, a great tool for creating explainer animator video.
Why isn't there any stand alone software for this such that you pay once and waka with your property instead of paying monthly? I have been searching for a good one to no avail..
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Bank450(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
2sex:
Why isn't there any stand alone software for this such that you pay once and waka with your property instead of paying monthly? I have been searching for a good one to no avail..

You can use espro which is easysketchpro, videomakerfx or explaindio they are all one off payments.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by shefflaw(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
ehalliday:

Pls send to my mail..

olaz4real86@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Realistic Pencil Artwork / Tips To Get The Best From Your Logo Designer / My Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.