Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? (9650 Views)

The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip / What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? by seunoni34(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
henryobinna:
I don't want to continue on this,

just tell me whats the difference in front end n back end,
Check the first comment you quoted
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? by stonecold902: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
UNLIMITED EMAIL SENDER .. BLASTER 3M .. 1, GUARANTEE INBOX DELIVERY .. 2, INBUILT SMTP CONFIG ... 3, SPOOF SENDER IDENTITY . 4, BEST FOR EMAIL MARKETING . 5, INBUILT SPAM FIGHTER .. 6, REAL TIME EMAIL DELIVERY STATISTICS ....
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S CONTACT 09029487006 TO GET THE .JAR FILE
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? by harbayo20(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Popoola1960:
Wil lik to b part of dz. Can u help strategize au we in ibadan can partake in dz. Really want to kno web design. Plz help
This is part of the services Helping Hands Int'l render for free,coz currently as we speak,the free trade and skill acquisition which ranges from computer appreciation,web designing,soap making,perfume making,bakings of different kinds,beads making,and so many more.. is going on at Anambra...
we do hold our empowerment forum every week at the address contained in my signature where the UN Ambassador of Peace has always been present!...
Beep me up through my signature for more inquiry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! / 4 Seo Services You Should Try / Anonymous Plans To Shutdown Internet On March 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.