Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Really Owns This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Really Owns This? (963 Views)

Who Really Owns The $50 Million EFCC Discovered In Ikoyi? Top 6 Suspects / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns This? by Timoleon(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Fellow nairalanders i need your help, someone sent this to me and i was wondering if you could help pass the right judgement. who really owns this tyre...with reasons please.

Re: Who Really Owns This? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
you no get work at all

GUY STOP WASTING DATA
Re: Who Really Owns This? by delishpot: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
you no get work at all

GUY STOP WASTING DATA

very true talk.
Re: Who Really Owns This? by Timoleon(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
you no get work at all

GUY STOP WASTING DATA

whoa! calm down guy. Its not compulsory to comment na. if you get genuine reason to b offended, no p, but i dont even know u n ur first impression na to attack me. i leave u to God. your matter weak me dis morning i no go lie.
Re: Who Really Owns This? by Feranchek(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some Nigerians ehn..... what's wrong with the topic or the op? Very reasonable question he asked. Guess most illiterates are busy looking at the tire and the kids, thinking the op is trynna Crack some boring joke. Naija hard,we all know. Buh no be everybody get time to make una laff biko.

To the op, I think B is the owner of the tyre cos from his face, he's trying to save his 'ride' while A is trying to bully him and just have some fun. See as the badt guy dey laff sef.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Really Owns This? by Timoleon(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Feranchek:
Some Nigerians ehn..... what's wrong with the topic or the op? Very reasonable question he asked. Guess most illiterates are busy looking at the tire and the kids, thinking the op is trynna Crack some boring joke. Naija hard,we all know. Buh no be everybody get time to make una laff biko.

To the op, I think B is the owner of the tyre cos from his face, he's trying to save his 'ride' while A is trying to bully him and just have some fun. See as the badt guy dey laff sef.. grin grin cheesy

thanks bro. God bless.
Re: Who Really Owns This? by tpiadotcom: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
so if you people don't post pictures of bleaching women or nollywood celebrities posing for the camera, you are not allowed to show any reasonable picture of Africa, Nigeria or black Africans?

are the folks mentioned in the first phrase, the only "good pictures" you can see in the whole of Africa?
Re: Who Really Owns This? by tucky200(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Who Really Owns This? by tucky200(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na A get am..see as e squeeze face
Re: Who Really Owns This? by tucky200(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
you no get work at all

GUY STOP WASTING DATA
Nawa for ur way of reasoning o

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Want To Settle With Yorubas In Lagos, Read What They want / Newspaper Headlines, Monday July 13, 2015 / President Muhammadu Buhari Vows To 'save' Nollywood From Pirates - BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.