Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Need A Professional Developer And Instructor? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Professional Developer And Instructor? (448 Views)

Web Developer And Graphic Designer Needed / Web Developer And Web Designer In Ibadan Urgently Needed / In Need Of A Good Web Developer And Graphics Designer Anyone In Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional Developer And Instructor? by yearegods: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello,

Do you need the services of a Professional Developer/Instructor in the following areas:

1. Standalone application development with Microsoft .NET C#
2. Website design and development with Microsoft's ASP.NET C#
3. Mobile application development - Web (HTML5/CSS/Javascript via PhoneGap) or Native (Xamarin/C#)
4. e-Publishing and Marketing for Professional Writers or newbie indie authors
5. Beginner classes in General Computer Appreciation and Computer Programming

After successfully building and deploying software solutions ranging from simple websites to School Management Systems, and unto complex Biometrics Solutions; as well as serving as Faculty at APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION and Consulting for several companies, including INTERCONTINENTAL WAPIC INSURANCE Plc (a subsidiary of the former Intercontinental Bank), you can rest assured I'll give you quality service.

And what's more? You'll get my services at affordable rates: far lower than what you get from the "big names".

For inquiries, you may contact me via call or SMS on either of the following numbers:

Re: Need A Professional Developer And Instructor? by reyadbd(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I have been searching for mobile application developer and that I found this one <a href="http://acapglobal.com/portfolio/mobile-application-developer/">acapglobal.com</a> I'm unsure regarding the standard or the origin of their giving. Is anyone looking into this before? If you have got the other choices, please post them here. Thanks!
Re: Need A Professional Developer And Instructor? by Sanuzi(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2015
reyadbd:
I have been searching for mobile application developer and that I found this one <a href="http://acapglobal.com/portfolio/mobile-application-developer/">acapglobal.com</a> I'm unsure regarding the standard or the origin of their giving. Is anyone looking into this before? If you have got the other choices, please post them here. Thanks!

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

(1) (Reply)

Case settled! / Get Your Website Created Within 3 Days At 20k NGN With free hosting and domain / Is your site ready for an average user?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.