Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1488 Views)

Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / D'banj New Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend Shares Public Pictures / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
That moment when a divorcee tells you the whole truth behind the reason for the divorce i guess meeting the ex will not be a big issue.This is class i must say.

I believe if we all imbibe the culture of insisting that we chat up an ex of our potential new partner,we will save ourselves unpleasant surprises and no matter how deceitful the ex will want to sound,we will always get some ample facts that will give us a glimpse of who that potential partner truly is.Sounds funny but reasonable.

For me i wil not mind at all because definitely 98% of every married person married someone's ex.

http://aprokovilla.com/photo-mariah-carey-meets-the-ex-wife-of-her-new-billionaire-boyfriend/

Re: . by kilokeys(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
In Africa?.. Tsk tsk.. It fitnt happen
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
I guess history is repeating itself because Mariah carey actually met her ex new wife back in 2005.Very interesting

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/01/flashback-mariah-carey-meets-tommy-mottolas-wife-2005/

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
kilokeys:
In Africa?.. Tsk tsk.. It fitnt happen

That is because most times we divorce for the wrong reasons.

In Nigeria,if a woman ore man divorces their partner please check very well before believing their story but over there you can rest assure ed that they are telling you the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Buildings Around The World: Pictures / The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama / 7 Other Words Couples Can Use Instead Of "Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.