Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1050 Views)

Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. / Woman In Court For Assaulting Househelp / Nigerian Couple Kill Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: . by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Eiya..
Re: . by raayah(f): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Reconsruct your post properly with good grammer. Leave out pay and your weaknesses(cooking).

Look at your post as a cover letter. There might be people interested in you . It will be good to give a great impression of yourself.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:
Reconsruct your post properly with good grammer. Leave out pay and your weaknesses(cooking).

Look at your post as a cover letter. There might be people interested in you . It will be good to give a great impression of yourself.

thanks..i'll do that right away
Re: . by raayah(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

I will talk to my mum on your behalf. Her friends are always looking for helpers. Do you want to be live-in?? They prefer live in from my experience.

Do you plan to enrol in university while working or do you just want to work for some time and go back to school?

I wanna live-in. and i wanna put in jamb next year even while i'd be workin. my aim is to save money before i start school again by the grace of God
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
PopoRaps:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

my name is mechaiah michael from uyo in akwa ibom state. to be very brief, I wish to apply to serve as an househelp in any of these states like lagos, abuja and ibadan. i'm 21 years of age and i'm capable of doin any homework with cookin as an exception.i got drop out from the university due to financial problem so i believe this job will favour me in one way or the other. i'm trustworthy and a God fearin christian as well. i will be grateful to recieve a positive response, thanks..call - 07018625201

don't remove the cooking part. lying to your boss that u can cook while u cant wud be Vern bad.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
feran14:

don't remove the cooking part. lying to your boss that u can cook while u cant wud be Vern bad.

lol..ok o
Re: . by mrking7(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
i don't normally criticize, but this time.. i just have to do it!!
i cant believe this, you dropped out of school, your 21YEARS of age and what out of the 1000 options out there, its a HOUSE-CLEANER you want to be.. SMH, GUY abeg go pray to GOD for an IDEA that would take you to the moon and bring you back.. Instead of settling with less, when you could actually get more!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrking7:
i cant believe this, you dropped out of school, your 21YEARS of age and what out of the 1000 options out there, its a HOUSE-CLEANER you want to be.. SMH, GUY abeg go pray to GOD for an IDEA that would take you to the moon and bring you back.. Instead of settling with less, when you could actually get more!!

before you criticize & hate a niqqur who knows his aim & purpose in life..can u help list out da 1000 options that are out there waitin 4 me as sch drop out?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
mrking7:

before you criticize & hate on a niqqur who knows his aim & purpose in life..can u help list out da 1000 options that are out there waitin 4 me as a sch drop out?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm still hopin 4 God sake cry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Just keepin hopin on the lord for the job
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
i'm still waitin 2 some1 dat will hlp, lol..sorry guy, JObs are nt easy 2 comeby diz days. but stil believe
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
i pray some1 hlps
Re: . by enoqueen: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
PopoRaps:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

my name is mechaiah michael from uyo in akwa ibom state. to be very brief, I wish to apply to serve as an househelp in any of these states like lagos, abuja and ibadan. i'm 21 years of age and i'm capable of doin any homework with cookin as an exception.i got drop out from the university due to financial problem so i believe this job will favour me in one way or the other. i'm trustworthy and a God fearin christian as well. i will be grateful to recieve a positive response, thanks..call - 07018625201

(1) (Reply)

Ask Yourself (can I Do This?) Photo / Buharinomics And The State Of Nigerian Economy / Why Are You Created On Earth???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.