Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

..... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ..... (6363 Views)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.? / Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

..... by surethings(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2015
It all started 6months ago i was offered admission by Daehan Theological University in South Korea(acadollar school)....i was ask to make payment so they can send me the admission letter and other documents for back up at embassy. in other to avoid unnecessary wahala(like opening domiciliary account and others) i send the money to acadollar account here in Nigeria as we agreed including transfer fees...he said he will help me withdraw the money with it ATM card over there and make the payment on my behave...... the next day he message me that he received the money that is going to my the payment for me that week...due to one reason and the others i ask him not to make the payment again that have change my mind, i will apply for next semester admission. I ask him to keep the money so i would have to send the money again during next semester because of transfer charges.

BACK TO PRESENT
I check Nairaland and i see admission is out... i contact the school for admission and i was ask to send my notarize document and others..i send it and i was told also to send my passport, i did that and i was offer admission and they ask me to make payment so they can send me admission letter and others relevant documents.......i contact peace(acadollar) to make the payment as we agreed he said he was busy that he cant leave is job and go to school because of me...i said okay when are you going to make the payment he said next week...i beg him to make the payment on Saturday since he will be going to school on sat he said no...his going to make the payment on Monday i said fine no problem....i message him on Sunday to remind him he said no problem. On Monday morning i woke up by 7am i check my phone to check if he had sent me a msg...i saw 2 pings and other msg:
the school said i should legalize my document,
he also said he can help me do it in Korea or i do it in Nigeria

WHEN PROBLEM STARTED!
i ask him how come, the school never told me to legalize my document i was only told to notarize the document..that the admission has been given already they are just waiting for me to make payment....that all i said the guy start to vex say wetin i mean..in other to avoid trouble i told him go ahead and do it... and i ask him how much...he never reply me...after like 30mins he said he has done it that is 70,000won(12k)..i said 12k is much for just legalization that he should not be more then 5k naw....the guy start to they vex again calling me ingrate he also said he will return my admission letter/document with him and send my money back that he is bigger then that..i never said a word...at the end i begged him and i let him know i will make the payment he should not worry about the money. This guy no agree i even talk to my friend here in Nigeria to talk to him on skype...my friend talk to him as igbo(anambra) to igbo(anambra)..he still no gree, he insist he will send my admission letter back to the school and send my money back next day.

Have beg him many times both on bbm and skype likewise my friend too he said no....
i ask him what should i do now is said i should pay him for admission and also legalization....what i don't understand is i should pay him for admission?

Which admission

Nairalander pls help me beg am..
if have done anything wrong he should forgive me.
And secondly he should not see me as an ingrate because am not one....though i like asking question when is necessary.
This is the third day have been begging the guy....i don't know what ex to do that is why i contact you guy for help

Thanks

cc: Justwise and others
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
cc Lalasticlala
Bro next time you don't Trust a Nigerian even if na your blood brother.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Sveen: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
You've been scammed. I might be wrong tho.
Re: ..... by surethings(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Bro is not about trust....He truly make the payment have confirm that from school..the problem here is that he refuse to release my document....saying am ingrate..i just want him to come here and explain what have done wrong. That all
Re: ..... by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Which documents

Well, if you've truly confirmed that hes made the payment, i guess he would release your documents sooner or later, he might just bepissed off you know. You are lucky as per the payment part. I gave a popular nlder 580 euro to make a paypal payment for me and vooom, the money enter voicemail ooo.

Mr Acadollar, please regardless of wha this young guy might have said or not to you, kindly forgive and give him his documents. Biko.

1 Like

Re: ..... by rawtouch: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Report him at okija shrine
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
na wao,Acadollar oya report to the forum and defend yourself,this is why justwise discourage private mails and encourage all to share informations openly but some members will not hear until things go south and they open a thread angry angry
Re: ..... by ligopedro: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
after like 30mins he said he has done it that is 70,000won(12k)..i said 12k is much for just legalization that he should not be more then 5k naw
Have you check how much they legalize document over there? The guy may be right tho, i think that why him dey vex .. But make him calm down and send you the document instead of returning it back to the school..
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
@acadollar

I need to hear your own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Moana(f): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chai
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
@acadollar

l am not surprised because u warned several times on that his South Korean thread for open discussion.smh angry
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

l am not surprised because u warned several times on that his South Korean thread for open discussion.smh angry

Sort of giving up on that...people will do what they want to do....experience they say is....
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Sort of giving up on that...people will do what they want to do....experience they say is....

ls the best teacher........ hahaha,true that,u are doing ur best but irrespective of what u advise, some peeps will still go behind to do private mails until when they fall inside hot water and get burnt.. angry angry
Re: ..... by coolhamid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
There are always two sides to a story..
@ OP, we have heard your own part of the story..
@ Acedollar, come over and defend yourself....

I believe the OP must have angered acedollar for him to have refused to release the documents...

@ Acedollar, Biko ... Na beg we dey beg you..
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
@acadollar

I guess you are guilty as charged?

I saw you viewing this thread and you did not bother to reply the allegation?
Re: ..... by surethings(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyz is not about scam....I just want him to come here and tell pple what have done wrong so I can apologize.....is my friend both on Skye,bbm, Facebook. I just want to know what have done wrong here am not perfect.
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
@acadollar

It all started last year when i created this thread, i met this guy like everyother person on the thread, he sent me pm and begged me to help him in his admission, which after i refused he kept disturbing till i agree to do it, i guided him and even send him copies of my own docs that i used for admission which he looked at and then prepared his own, which after i got the admission, he said because of buying dollar, that i should help him, i offered him using my Nigerian bank account, so he paid in Naira and i withdraw here but he later messaged me to forget the admission till next semester, that i shouldn't pay the fees anymore, i accepted, and ask him to send his bank account number, which he said no that he does not want exchange rate to short his money that i should keep it.
I kept the money till the day i said herw that admission has started, he messaged me immediately, and i confirmed to him and told him, that he should resend his documents, and he did it, i told him to send it to school, not me, he refused and said i should do it myself again, i told him to send his documents to school that once they ask for money, that i will pay immediately, he bugged me and even send the documents to me again and so i went to school that monday and submitted his document, the school ask for his passport photo, and i messaged him to send it that monday which by the time he woke up, he started asking me that why did i not tell him to send his passport.
He later send the passport to me and copied school too, so they later accepted his application and ask him to apy fees, so the next day at school should be last monday because thia happend last week, and that monday is my last day at school this semester, so i went to pay his fees and they ask me for original documents first or legalized copy, which i don't have, i told them that the documents is notarized, they said they need legalized copy before they issue IV, so i messaged him, and he didn't ping back, i kept pinging because i don't have his phone number, but no reply so he mesaaged me in the evening and i told him that he needs to go and legalize his docs and resend, he asked me why and said that the school has offered him admission and ask him to pay fees so i told him yes that im even suprised.
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
i told him to either do it in Nigeria and then send later but it can also be legalized in embassy, but i may not have time to come to sch again this week, knowing that sch is closing that he should forward to school later after, he said i should do it in Korea, i actually mailed the doc to someone that has gone to do his bro own and then ask him to so it for me too, which by then is already like 4pm here, so i left the school and which after a while i went back to school and on getting there, the school wifi came in and i saw his pings asking how much, i told him, the price is 70,000 won for the 3 documents, which i will like anyone that is in Korea to Confirm the price of legalizing one document .which is 25k won.
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
acadollar:

It all started last year when i created this thread, i met this guy like everyother person on the thread, he sent me pm and begged me to help him in his admission, which after i refused he kept disturbing till i agree to do it, i guided him and even send him copies of my own docs that i used for admission which he looked at and then prepared his own, which after i got the admission, he said because of buying dollar, that i should help him, i offered him using my Nigerian bank account, so he paid in Naira and i withdraw here but he later messaged me to forget the admission till next semester, that i shouldn't pay the fees anymore, i accepted, and ask him to send his bank account number, which he said no that he does not want exchange rate to short his money that i should keep it.
I kept the money till the day i said herw that admission has started, he messaged me immediately, and i confirmed to him and told him, that he should resend his documents, and he did it, i told him to send it to school, not me, he refused and said i should do it myself again, i told him to send his documents to school that once they ask for money, that i will pay immediately, he bugged me and even send the documents to me again and so i went to school that monday and submitted his document, the school ask for his passport photo, and i messaged him to send it that monday which by the time he woke up, he started asking me that why did i not tell him to send his passport.
He later send the passport to me and copied school too, so they later accepted his application and ask him to apy fees, so the next day at school should be last monday because thia happend last week, and that monday is my last day at school this semester, so i went to pay his fees and they ask me for original documents first or legalized copy, which i don't have, i told them that the documents is notarized, they said they need legalized copy before they issue IV, so i messaged him, and he didn't ping back, i kept pinging because i don't have his phone number, but no reply so he mesaaged me in the evening and i told him that he needs to go and legalize his docs and resend, he asked me why and said that the school has offered him admission and ask him to pay fees so i told him yes that im even suprised.

acadollar:
i told him to either do it in Nigeria and then send later but it can also be legalized in embassy, but i may not have time to come to sch again this week, knowing that sch is closing that he should forward to school later after, he said i should do it in Korea, i actually mailed the doc to someone that has gone to do his bro own and then ask him to so it for me too, which by then is already like 4pm here, so i left the school and when i went to relax in a nearby store, which after a while i went back to school and on getting there, the school wifi came in and i saw his pings asking how much, i told him, the price is 70,000 won for the 3 documents, which i will like anyone that is in Korea to Confirm the price of legalizing one document .which is 25k won.

Lets cut out all these....he needs his document back.

Can you return his documents?
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
But before he asked me to legalize the docs, he was like that he dnt understand what i am saying, i have not even told him that it can be done here, he said he don't know what i am saying that school has already given him admission, so i told him that i am telling him the latest development and he is telling me that he dnt understand me, i now told him to decide on what to do, as i want to leave school, he started blaming me and was like i told him to notarise, now i am saying legalise but he kept agitating, i tried to make him understand that its from school, and is because many people are sending fake documents, but the way he started agitating was sounding as if i am lying to him so i got angry as is late and i am only doing this guy a favour by stayng that late in school and he has the school email and has been communicating to them which he can just mail them to confirm,
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
@acadollar

I guess you are guilty as charged?

I saw you viewing this thread and you did not bother to reply the allegation?
@Justwise, you have concluded that i am guilty without hearing from me, so if this is the best way u can handle issues, i think is no need responding to here, before u ask me questions about returning docs, i need to finish my statement here. you are charging me that i am guilty, guilty of what?, Having someone that has not even met me before school fees for 6 months and paying it for him immediately admission start?
You should be sure of what you say before you conclude.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by surethings(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Acadollar....I know am wrong fine...have been begging for over 3days now. What ex do you want?...you are my friend for over 6months why are you giving me sleepless night?
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
acadollar:

@Justwise, you have concluded that i am guilty without hearing from me, so if this is the best way u can handle issues, i think is no need responding to here, before u ask me questions about returning docs, i need to finish my statement here. you are charging me that i am guilty, guilty of what?, Having someone that has not even met me before school fees for 6 months and paying it for him immediately admission start?
You should be sure of what you say before you conclude.

I did not conclude that. both of you are basically saying the same thing.

I waited for you to have your say so as to sort this out. You have made two posts here and i thought you have said your bit.

At the end what is the solution? He is not accusing you of defrauding him, he is basically asking for the return of his document.

1 Like

Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
So i told him that i will remove my hand and stop so he can finish the process himself but he said no, that i should try and legalize it immediately so my anger is that on the process, instead of mailing the school to confirm, or ask me to send the documents so he can see it, he told me that he knows that i am not at school , that no one is at school by that time of the day, i was very mad.
he told me that he don't even have that 12k and that do i think he is a kid, that he can only give me 5k, i now said okay, that he shouldn't worry, that i will keep that docs and that he should send me his bank acct so i can transfer his fees, that he should talk directly to school,
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

I did not conclude that. both of you are basically saying the same thing.

I waited for you to have your say so as to sort this out. You have made two posts here and i thought you have said your bit.

At the end what is the solution? He is not accusing you of defrauding him, he is basically asking for the return of his document.
Which doc is he asking me of?
His admission doc is in his email,
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
acadollar:

Which doc is he asking me of?
His admission doc is in his email,

@surething, that is your question
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
So i told him that he is an ingrate, that i am in sch for him this late and he is telling me that i am not at school, i told him to call me on skype, that i am.not going to continue the whole process, that he should legalize his docs himself in nigeria, and resend to school, while i return the iv to school and explain to school and get his money back so he can see everything himself
Re: ..... by cybug: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: ..... by surethings(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
If I have my admission iv in my email will I bring that matter hear big NO

Secondly the school secretary told me my admission letter has be send to my friend peace
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
I told him that since he said so, that i will return his iv to school and get his refund him, since is a case of money and that he shouldnt worry that i will bear the loss which after he start pleading and i shouldn't but i have already made up my mind to avoid someone accusing me.
so after a while, he start saying that his money is 1800, that i should send his 1800 back but his money was actually 1750 because when he paid in, he paid excess of 50 dolls which was the bank charges..he said i should pay him back his bank charges, that do i think he will beg me, i laughed and told him okay, that i will pay him the 1800 too ,because i dnt want money issues. but after a while, he start begging again and called me on skype, he said i should send the iv to him, i now told him that i can't help someone like him
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

@surething, that is your question

I am with ure iv and has never said i not with it, i already told u that i am sending it back to school if you don't refund me
Re: ..... by acadollar(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
So if anyone here will continue dealing with such person, let him talk

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Partial Collapse Of 21-Storey Skyscraper In Lagos / Is It Too Dangerous To Travel To The East? / Nigerian's in USA pls I have few questions to ask you..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.