Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is This A Joke? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Joke? (838 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Joke? by formerlyMbulela: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Reno Omokri Lands TV Deal in U.S

Former Special Assistant on New Media to ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri is living the good life.
According to Vanguard, Omokri, has landed a television deal in the US and will be hosting a Christian teaching program titled Transformations With Reno Omokri.
The report further states:
The contracts for the show were signed on Thursday the 25th of June, 2015 in California, USA.

The 30 minute weekly telecast is being shot at the Dream Magic Studios in Los Angeles and is produced by the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California. Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center.

The telecast will be available to 23 million homes in the United States and broadcast across cable outlets including DISH Network and Comcast.

It will be recalled that in an interview in May 2015, Omokri, who is a pastor, revealed that he would be retiring from politics to focus exclusively on evangelism.
Re: Is This A Joke? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Is This A Joke? by Jibreen4u(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2015
The Title to this Article Though!
Re: Is This A Joke? by KOLZY(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
The Title to this Article Though!
i was surprised too
Re: Is This A Joke? by KOLZY(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
if i dont see it on TV, i dont believe it
Re: Is This A Joke? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
So the OP thinks cos he worked for GEJ, he doesn't have a life or career.

It's kinda strange that people who hated GEJ and his administration still follow him and his aides around long after he's gone.
Re: Is This A Joke? by formerlyMbulela: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
vfactor:
So the OP thinks cos he worked for GEJ, he doesn't have a life or career.

It's kinda strange that people who hated GEJ and his administration still follow him and his aides around long after he's gone.

Reno is a huge joke. He is not being followe, he is the one advertising his wares to the public.
Re: Is This A Joke? by formerlyMbulela: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
KOLZY:

i was surprised too
What is surprising you?
Re: Is This A Joke? by formerlyMbulela: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
No need booking space. It is not going to the front page.
Re: Is This A Joke? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

Reno is a huge joke. He is not being followe, he is the one advertising his wares to the public.

And u re helping his cause on nairaland
Re: Is This A Joke? by KOLZY(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
formerlyMbulela:
What is surprising you?
i wasnt expecting the joke to be this funny
Re: Is This A Joke? by formerlyMbulela: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
KOLZY:

i wasnt expecting the joke to be this funny
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Terrorist Group ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerge In Kebbi State / Goodluck Jonathan And His Bank Account Verified In Abuja !!! / American Visit: Conversation Between Buhari And Barack Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.