Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Pay Tithe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Pay Tithe (1724 Views)

When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) / See What Happens When You Use Your Tithe Money Fo Makeup / God Did Not Compulsory Tithe- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Tithe by GeeCee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2009
Three pastors were interviewed- Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo-. They were all asked how they spend their tithes, offerings and donation money. The Yoruba pastor said: "I draw a big circle and get in the middle and i throw all the collective church earnings up in the air, which ever one that's in the circle belongs to me, the rest is God's. The Hausa pastor said he draws a straight line, stands in the middle and throws all the church earning up, which ever one that falls outside the line is his own, the rest is God's. They then asked the igbo pastor and he said: "why draw lines and circles?" all i do is throw the whole church earning up in the air, which ever one God catches is his', the rest is mine!

(1) (Reply)

2go Loverz / Btw Bin And Dani Who Foolish Pass / Laugh Out Loud: A Display Pictures Documentary Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.