Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Testimony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Testimony (1002 Views)

The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony --Reuben Abati / There’ll Be No Nigeria Again By The Time I Finish My Testimony – Kanu / My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony by chocolateme(f): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
I closed from work at Lekki yesterday by 6pm, entered a bus to Oshodi instead of my usual destination Costain due to the fact that my boss asked me to come to her residence for collection of material for our work Demo this morning. I got to Oshidi, den boarded a Cele bus and stopped at Illasa bust stop, I crossed over to the other express road and wanted to board a bike but none of them knows the street she told me to come to. She kept trying to explain the location but it wasn't working and this was around past 10pm.
She Said i should give my phone to someone around there which I did. As she was explaining her street direction to the guy (a miscreant I believed him to be) gunshots filled the air at that junction and as if it was a bomb explosion, people took to their heels scampering for safety in all directions, even there was stampede, I thank God no one was hit by a vehicle along express there because so many took to the express.
I was pushed down but I got up and continued almost getting to Iyana Itire hmm.. I was about calling my boss to tell her what happened only to realize that my phone was still in the possession of that guy
I became suddenly so tired and tears filled my eyes. I felt so helpless but I had to go back to that bus stop. On getting there, I observed shops has closed, tricycles has all gone even bike men too, everywhere looked deserted and I slumped on the side pavement there sobbing. Within a short while, life started returning to that spot, people combing all over the place looking for one thing or the other dropped while running for safety. Some guys approached me and asked what happened and I explained, they helped dial my number but on more than 12 rings, the person wasn't answering and that threw me into more mourning for my phone. I waited a little and they tried it again and this time around it was answered, I was given a phone and I quickly said in a shivering voice " pls bros I am begging u to come back with my phone, I am begging u to have mercy on me pls" he interrupted and said that I should calm down that he is bringing back my phone. 25 minutes later he came back with my phone and subconsciously, I gave him the tightest hug of his life. Later I found out that he is one of the keke drivers operating there and very popular.
It happened that the address I was looking for is a street facing the spot I alighted from, that I was never meant to have crosed the express in the first place. Well thank God with me oo. (I wonder how people easily gets access to weapons like guns)

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
chocolateme:
I closed from work at Lekki yesterday by 6pm, entered a bus to Oshodi instead of my usual destination Costain due to the fact that my boss asked me to come to her residence for collection of material for our work Demo this morning. I got to Oshidi, den boarded a Cele bus and stopped at Illasa bust stop, I crossed over to the other express road and wanted to board a bike but none of them knows the street she told me to come to. She kept trying to explain the location but it wasn't working and this was around past 10pm.
She Said i should give my phone to someone around there which I did. As she was explaining her street direction to the guy (a miscreant I believed him to be) gunshots filled the air at that junction and as if it was a bomb explosion, people took to their heels scampering for safety in all directions, even there was stampede, I thank God no one was hit by a vehicle along express there because so many took to the express.
I was pushed down but I got up and continued almost getting to Iyana Itire hmm.. I was about calling my boss to tell her what happened only to realize that my phone was still in the possession of that guy
I became suddenly so tired and tears filled my eyes. I felt so helpless but I had to go back to that bus stop. On getting there, I observed shops has closed, tricycles has all gone even bike men too, everywhere looked deserted and I slumped on the side pavement there sobbing. Within a short while, life started returning to that spot, people combing all over the place looking for one thing or the other dropped while running for safety. Some guys approached me and asked what happened and I explained, they helped dial my number but on more than 12 rings, the person wasn't answering and that threw me into more mourning for my phone. I waited a little and they tried it again and this time around it was answered, I was given a phone and I quickly said in a shivering voice " pls bros I am begging u to come back with my phone, I am begging u to have mercy on me pls" he interrupted and said that I should calm down that he is bringing back my phone. 25 minutes later he came back with my phone and subconsciously, I gave him the tightest hug of his life. Later I found out that he is one of the keke drivers operating there and very popular.
It happened that the address I was looking for is a street facing the spot I alighted from, that I was never meant to have crosed the express in the first place. Well thank God with me oo. (I wonder how people easily gets access to weapons like guns)
Dnt worry ur car is on d way
Re: My Testimony by chocolateme(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
amen thank you sir
Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
chocolateme:
amen thank you sir
U are welcome ma
Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
chocolateme:
amen thank you sir
so what makes U a chocolate lady?
Re: My Testimony by chocolateme(f): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
oh! Ok.. my dad christened me that from birth because if my chocolate skin colour.
Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
chocolateme:
oh! Ok.. my dad christened me that from birth because if my chocolate skin colour.
i like U,can we be frndz? Are U on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: My Testimony by chocolateme(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i like U,can we be frndz? Are U on whatsapp or bbm?
yea
Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
chocolateme:
yea
pin:29263082,07032399448 whatsapp
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
That's my girl your talking to
Stay off

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
That's my girl your talking to
Stay off
Okoro find somewhere go perch.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Okoro find somewhere go perch.
sure your right am always fly like a bird

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
sure your right am always fly like a bird
chickens are still bird,so no prbs carry on
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
chickens are still bird,so no prbs carry on
buh chickens don't fly.. nigga they jump..

R Kelly knows what me talking about I don't believe I know..
By the way stay off my girl
Re: My Testimony by zeusdgrt(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
buh chickens don't fly.. nigga they jump..

R Kelly knows what me talking about I don't believe I know..
By the way stay off my girl
eyah dint know U were dull,well anytyn dt has feathers and flaps his wings with incredible height attainment is considered under d animal scientifical classification as a bird! And as for d gurl U claimed she is alrdy on myfrndz list dummy so take a hike looser
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
eyah dint know U were dull,well anytyn dt has feathers and flaps his wings with incredible height attainment is considered under d animal scientifical classification as a bird! And as for d gurl U claimed she is alrdy on myfrndz list dummy so take a hike looser
just messing with ya.. your taking it personal..
How old are you?
Re: My Testimony by Spybradd: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:

#whispers to self: God thank u,o...how cud i have helped her replace the phone?not with this my jobless pennyless grand status! Infact,God punish poverty

grin

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Message For Unpaid Workers in his state / Buhari Goofs Again: Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘hotels’ (video) / PDP Officials Squandered N12bn In 9 Months –workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.