Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2367 Views)

My Body Itch After Bathing (need Serious Help) / Waist Pain | I Need Serious Help / I Need An Urgent Advice my BP is high (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Pineapp: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: . by Patented: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wetin u dey find for herer? Go find doctor!

1 Like

Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
@patented. if you have nothing to comment kindly move aside.. I guess you're one of those jobless mongrels with little or no brain.
If you had any iota of reasoning you'll notice where I emphasised I have no ideal of where to see a urologist. Or do you think its all health workers that are trained for issues like this?
Or you don't know the meaning of a urologist?
Re: . by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vibesking:
I know I shouldn't be posting this here but this section houses the most matured minds in this forum. Mods kindly understand and reason with me.
Well, the issue on ground is that some years ago I discovered a curvature on my manhood. When its erect it curves downward (like a shape of a banana). At first I wasn't concerned about it, but right now am begining to have anxiety attacks on the fact that I may not be able to have intimacy or penetrate my wife in the near future due to the curvature.
I've earlier scrambled through google but the insights I got wasn't in alignment to my particular problem.
I'm really trepidated and scared and I'm totally opaque on where I can contact a urologist.
I just wanna know if I'll have difficulty during penetration.
I appologise once again for posting this here, I really need the most help I can get.
Thanks for your unparallel understanding.

As far as I know, lots of guys have curved joysticks, and it isn't a problem at all.

But still, just ask docs in the health section.
Re: . by Abbey2sam(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vibesking:
I know I shouldn't be posting this here but this section houses the most matured minds in this forum. Mods kindly understand and reason with me.
Well, the issue on ground is that some years ago I discovered a curvature on my manhood. When its erect it curves downward (like a shape of a banana). At first I wasn't concerned about it, but right now am begining to have anxiety attacks on the fact that I may not be able to have intimacy or penetrate my wife in the near future due to the curvature.
I've earlier scrambled through google but the insights I got wasn't in alignment to my particular problem.
I'm really trepidated and scared and I'm totally opaque on where I can contact a urologist.
I just wanna know if I'll have difficulty during penetration.
I appologise once again for posting this here, I really need the most help I can get.
Thanks for your unparallel understanding.

best manhoods are the curved ones
Re: . by coogaluta(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op, have you tried using this curved yekini and it failed you? wink

Never underestimate the power of a curved yekini lipsrsealed
Re: . by Patented: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sense would dictate dt u go to a hospital if they cant help you they would give u a referal. But no Na nairaland u come for advise! All the best @Vibesking
Vibesking:
@patented. if you have nothing to comment kindly move aside.. I guess you're one of those jobless mongrels with little or no brain.
If you had any iota of reasoning you'll notice where I emphasised I have no ideal of where to see a urologist. Or do you think its all health workers that are trained for issues like this?
Or you don't know the meaning of a urologist?

1 Like

Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Patented:
Sense would dictate dt u go to a hospital if they cant help you they would give u a referal. But no Na nairaland u come for advise! All the best @Vibesking
Thanks anyway.
Sorry for the insults.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
coogaluta:
Op, have you tried using this curved yekini and it failed you? wink

Never underestimate the power of a curved yekini lipsrsealed
I havn't tried using the 'yekini', neither am I in a hurry to test it... Thats why I'm asking if I'll have difficulty when I decide to use it.
Thank God you're a female so I can ask..
Will the girl feel pains as a result of the curvature?
Re: . by coogaluta(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vibesking:
I havn't tried using the 'yekini', neither am I in a hurry to test it... Thats why I'm asking if I'll have difficulty when I decide to use it.
Thank God you're a female so I can ask..
Will the girl feel pains as a result of the curvature?

It will depend on how curved it is...
Can you upload a picture, so we'll know what we're dealing with here cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: . by Vibesking(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
coogaluta:

Can you upload a picture, so we'll know what we're dealing with here cheesy tongue
I can't upload a picture of my reproductive here or anywhere else ma. . Besides, Its against the rule of this forum.
I'm guessing you've seen a banana.. Yeah, its like that.

2 Likes

Re: . by Yustash001(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Here to read comments...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is it curved like a hook or boomerang? You may need surgery to correct its trajectory. Also, you may want to try making a tight bamboo brace for it or you use POP. Hope that helps. grin
Re: . by Ewuro4: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
'Casting' (plaster of Paris) may help to correct the curve,albeit not entirely?

I'm very interested in this case. Coogaluta, have you seen one before? angry
Re: . by juman(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
OP you have no problem. But you can see a doctor if you still disturbed on it.
Re: . by Mamaflex(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maybe its at a resut of the way you always place it in your boxer shorts or wrestler(those small ones). I guess you do place it in between your thighs, instead of placing it on one side of the thigh. lipsrsealed

Abi nor be so Dem dey wear am lipsrsealed

I'm not a guy tho. But I think that might be the cause. And placing it rightly may help.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hhmmmmm...front page plss....i love dis cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Ewuro4: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Or use a penile traction device. It works 80% as claimed by research.

Also, study showed men who constantly màstûbatè tend to have curved penile.
Re: . by Ezenwa11(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's very simple,
Step 1: go to orthopedic
Step 2: ask them to put on POP on the bent cucumber
Step 3: take your medications and strictly adhere to the doctor's instructions.
Step 4: remove the POP when due.
Warning : when it finally gets straight, try not to put it in the wrong holes again.
Re: . by egopersonified(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2015
coogaluta:

lwkmd, you should at least have asked for a drawing, this is too much now
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2015
egopersonified:

lwkmd, you should at least have asked for a drawing, this is too much now

Some girls ehn......smh undecided
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2015
coogaluta:

Now this is just too funny! Comedy relief at it's best. cheesy cheesy

@op: post this at the health section. Or ask the mods to move this thread of yours to the health section.
Re: . by LekinsRibirth(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
If I'm not mistaking..
The op didn't mention that he wants to correct the curvature.
He asked if HE'LL HAVE DIFFICULTY WHEN PENETRATING A WOMAN..
Am sorry op, buh I can't assertain that.. Only a lady can tell.
But as for the curvature, its called 'pyronie disease' - formed as a result of a plaque growing on one side of the manhood resulting to a curvature to the opposite direction of the plaque.
Its not a new thing, most men have slight curves. . Please I won't recommend surgery for you, there's a 70% chance you may suffer an erectile dysfunction as a result.
Stay calm, there's nothing wrong with you.
As for the penetration hindrances, lemme refer you to the few matured minds I've seen.
Cc ishilove , farano , jenilma .
Goodluck.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
ishilove .. You moved my topic. Again! Even after imploring your understanding. So how has this helped me?
Re: . by coogaluta(f): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

Some girls ehn......smh undecided

lol....calm down
I was just pulling the guy's legs undecided

@ewuro, I haven't seen such before but if it's not too curved, I don't think he should have problems with penetration. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogaluta:

lol....calm down

@ewuro, I haven't seen such before but if it's not too curved, I don't think he should have problems with penetration. cool

U go like strafe ehn undecided
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

wah? .. You havn't said anything concerning my question. . And you're coming up with something obsene.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogaluta:

lol....calm down

how about a banana?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Vibesking:
wah? .. You havn't said anything concerning my question. . And you're coming up with something obsene.

Bro wat was ur question..

In regards to ur last phrase....pls don't cum to social network to judge my life wen u don't knw a dime abt me, beside I was only trying to joke with the lady above....

Oh I see ur question...to the curved manliness believe me...I barely knw 2 things abt manhood.....hardly seen much nor tasted any....am the last person u should ask... wink
Re: . by architez: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2015
What's all this manliness/manhood stuff. What is manliness??
Re: . by coogaluta(f): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2015
zaragal:

well, man must straff na tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haelth Maintenance Organisation(hmo) / Watch: Boy Barks Like Dog After He Was Reportedly Bitten By A Dog / Covid 19 Vaccine Discovered In France. Jubilations All Over Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.