Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

#I Have Decided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #I Have Decided (505 Views)

Today, I Have Decided To Speak For Myself, I Am Not A Thief, I Cannot Be A Thief / Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu / PDP Governors Forum Have Decided To Make Prof Wale Oladipo As National (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#I Have Decided by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Today, and on this time I have decided and I solemnly swear never to insult or disrespect MyPresident and Office of the President again.
To the best of my abilities, I will desist from saying, both online and offline, anything that will belittle the sacred office of the president, and I shall support my President until he became a President I will be proud of, I will give him time to fulfil all his campaign promises and I will always pray for him.
Today I decides for Buhari, and GEJ remains MyPresident for life.
SO HELP ME GOD.

1 Like

Re: #I Have Decided by HungerBAD: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its okay to see the light.

The BIBLE says go and SIN no More.

2 Likes

Re: #I Have Decided by 48noble(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: #I Have Decided by Feranchek(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015

Still counting
Re: #I Have Decided by Flets: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
False and hypocritical mind games and intrigues. You obviously called GEJ names with your other IDs and you are here urging others not to reciprocate?

Too late, APC sowed the evil seed and it grew into a forest too quickly.

What APC forgot was that its easy to make mockery of others cos you dont need a brain for that
Re: #I Have Decided by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Flets:
False and hypocritical mind games and intrigues. You obviously called GEJ names with your other IDs and you are here urging others not to reciprocate?

Too late, APC sowed the evil seed and it grew into a forest too quickly.
I don't have time to argue with you. You don't love GEJ more than I do, I stay in Yenagoa, Bayelsa and u don't also know what I lost as result of His Excellency losing in an election deliberately skewed to promote the Northern agenda.
I believe I will be doing GEJ a disservice if I fail to support Mr Buhari and I believe it is a mockery to the sacrifice he made to enshrine democracy and protect the lives of many Nigerians on the streets of Daura, kano and sokoto.
Am not doing this for Buhari becos he doesn't deserve it, am doing it for my Hero, my president for life, for Ojukwu and for Nigeria.
I just became a Nairalander just to criticize this government and pay back to APC in their own wickedness, and I changed my mind to support this govt becos GEJ will not be happy with me doing otherwise.
Am still a pro-transformation and against the type of change APC is offering to Nigerians, am still a follower of Barcanista.
To hell with APC, we shall rise again.
#GodBlessMrBuhari
Re: #I Have Decided by HungerBAD: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria36:

I don't have time to argue with you. You don't love GEJ more than I do, I stay in Yenagoa, Bayelsa and u don't also know what I lost as result of His Excellency losing in an election deliberately skewed to promote the Northern agenda.
I believe I will be doing GEJ a disservice if I fail to support Mr Buhari and I believe it is a mockery to the sacrifice he made to enshrine democracy and protect the lives of many Nigerians on the streets of Daura, kano and sokoto.
Am not doing this for Buhari becos he doesn't deserve it, am doing it for my Hero, my president for life, for Ojukwu and for Nigeria.
I just became a Nairalander just to criticize this government and pay back to APC in their own wickedness, and I changed my mind to support this govt becos GEJ will not be happy with me doing otherwise.
Am still a pro-transformation and against the type of change APC is offering to Nigerians, am still a follower of Barcanista.
To hell with APC, we shall rise again.
#GodBlessMrBuhari

Nice write up, but you goofed when you mentioned barcanista.

Barcanista is like the proverbial Ogboru of Delta state. He has the followership, but a destined loser.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Precursors To Economic Prosperity / Buhari Euphoria Fades One Month In As Investors Await Direction / Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.