Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Sold - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sold (4762 Views)

Chisos,see The Real Difference Btw Nigeria Jollof Rice & Ghana Jollof / This Is A Real Story Of A Young Ex-unilag Girl / Lol Who Invented Endtime Comment On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sinnzu:
nuffin embarassed
Spill
Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Waiting for Op to apologise smiley
Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Spill
its sorta like an exclamation remarkundecided
Re: Sold by dharay88: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Great !
How was ur day ... How much u make for us grin
uhm im still at work u know.
wen i close...we will talk abt d amoun† in private.
Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:

uhm im still at work u know.
wen i close...we will talk abt d amoun† privately.
Okies

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
dharay88:

[/s] grin
It is, afterall grin
Re: Sold by dharay88: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
chimkaire:
[s][/s] grin
It is, afterall grin
hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:
LadyBoss1 is a gross liar,she lied 90% of the story to you guys,how do I know this? I was there.

I was sitting at the 2nd table close to the counter when LadyBoss1 and the guy walked in.They sat and she was the one that made the order for a bottle of wine.The waiter asked if it should be alcoholic or non-alcoholic,she replied in a cranky whisper "Especially Alcoholic,if you know what I mean".

Seventeen minutes later,Ladyboss1 is shouting at the gentleman she walked in with,calling him names and making a mess of herself in the eatery.The man didnt reply but left the eatery and went for his car door,as he moved forward to pull the door,he looked back and said:"I thought you were a classy lady,but i was wrong".Ladyboss1 remove one of her shoe and stoned it at her date's car.
He simply drove off.

Ladyboss1 is the badgirl here guys.

NLs and Liars are like Bread Nd Beans...you cant eat one alone unless you are loopy grin
in as much as i detest verbosity,the truth need be told,wat u suffering from is what i cal PHANTASMAGORIAtongue ur Recumbency has metarmorphose into wat i cal MEPHISTOPHELEAN, where would this jiggery-pokery take u to Ur case is objurgate and it egregious cos of ur audaciousness, you decided to make it quagmire one so as to gain ballyhoo. . . Stp been a braggadocio to avoid further lampoon. . .i beg to halt to avoid further verbosity. . . Terminus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold by piicity(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think the OP is trying to get famous easily just to reveal himself,i think the mod should just ban him if he doesnt show up for disobeying rule 10 and 8
LadyBoss1:

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
in as much as i detest verbosity,the truth need be told,wat u suffering from is what i cal PHANTASMAGORIAtongue ur Recumbency has metarmorphose into wat i cal MEPHISTOPHELEAN, where would this jiggery-pokery take u to Ur case is objurgate and it egregious cos of ur audaciousness, you decided to make it quagmire one so as to gain ballyhoo. . . Stp been a braggadocio to avoid further lampoon. . .i beg to halt to avoid further verbosity. . . Terminus.

Chizus shocked
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol if he want to get fame off it .. He should enjoy

Lol cant be bothered jare.. If u guys blive he was there then at least he gets what he wants

How was ur day neway smiley
awesome. . Tnx
Re: Sold by dharay88: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
and are yhu sure all dz big words are in dia right structures...
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:

mumu

1 Like

Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:

and are yhu sure all dz big words are in dia right structures...
correct me ma guytongue
Re: Sold by dharay88: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
correct me ma guytongue
hmm,
My hand tight sir. lipsrsealed
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:

mumu
ur prob nah idleness. . . .trust me dats why i us'd the word recumbent. . Phantasmagoria, imaginary of images . .oya tel me where i went wrong. . .ma guy go and take a chill-pill. . .u jez a demented troll seeking attention. .

1 Like

Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
piicity:
I think the OP is trying to get famous easily just to reveal himself,i think the mod should just ban him if he doesnt show up for disobeying rule 10 and 8

Fool,You are just trying to get the LadyBoss1's attention.
By the way,I dont even make money from Nairaland,your threats are empty like my Grandpa's laptop.

And yeah,You thought right,am kinda famous

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:

Fool,You are just trying to get the LadyBoss1's attention.
By the way,I dont even make money from Nairaland,your threats are empty like my Grandpa's laptop.

And yeah,You thought right,am kinda famous
So whats d issue
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:

hmm,
My hand tight sir. lipsrsealed
hehehehe u guys
Re: Sold by funlord(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin What a _fucked up thread!!!
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Nope.
ela oju kan..
chai

1 Like

Re: Sold by dharay88: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
hehehehe u guys
wah happnd ma...
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

My PS4 developed a fault---That Explains Everything mate

No hard feelings,its the internet,its a faceless forum,*sighs*...what am trying to say is 'You are a victim of some jobless guy trying to make "FrontPage" and am sorry for the false accusations.

Bad Date+Some Internet Crap=Major Bad Week....am very sorry,truly.

PS: Do Not Mind That Piicity dude...hez poor and a fake,trust me.Do not give him your contact
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
So whats d issue
nyc dp u gat there. . .
Re: Sold by Phikom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
nyc dp u gat there. . .
smileyur too kind ..
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:

No hard feelings,its the internet,its a faceless forum,*sighs*...what am trying to say is 'You are a victim of some jobless guy trying to make "FrontPage" and am sorry for the false accusations.

PS: Do Not Mind That Piicity dude...hez poor and a fake,trust me.Do not give him your contact
but its Gargantuan. . . .anyways i can see wat inspired u to write that.
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:

Thanks .. No worries smiley do u know picity?
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
smileyur too kind ..
smiley shey i told u roki isn't to into this forum anymoresad
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
smiley shey i told u roki isn't to into this forum anymoresad

Yh but she said she'll pop in every now n then
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
pbs4real:
but its Gargantuan. . . .anyways i can see wat inspired u to write that.

Who is this boor for Halo sake?

You've quoted me about 3 times.
Young man,what did i do to you?
Re: Sold by pbs4real(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babysho:

Who is this boor for Halo sake?
hey boorish,stfu! Is that the only word u could come up withur passion for foolery is really alarming. . .anyways i would let all this slide to avoid any foray. . . smiley and always be a gud boy. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rolling On The Floor With Laughter,check Out This Funny Picture. / The Ngozi Jokes / Please Helppppppppppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.