Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! (694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by ayodeji752: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'll like to summarize my post to prevent ppl dat dont like readin long post from runnin away. I am a young man of 26yrs.I had 160,000naira last year which i realised frm my first stock of layer birds. But becos of my lov for university education, i took 60,000 out of it and spent it on my schl fee and oda expenses in a federal university in d north eastern part of nigeria. Before i left ibadan for schl, i and my partner went to my bank(bank of agriculture) and they assured us of lendin us money(150,000) to join to d remainin 100,000 dat i had wit me. I left for schl and my partner bought my 250 day old birds. He started feedin dem wit d rest of d money dat was left wit him while he was also processin d loan frm bank of agriculture. Everytin was going on smoothly until wen d bank said we must provide 2 guarrantor, one of which must be a high ranked civil servant cos no civil servant is ready to be a gurrantor. He started doing all sort of bricklayin jobs to feed d birds but his effort was neva enof as 80 of d birds died becos of malnutrition. I came back frm schl a week ago and i saw d remainin birds. I am now beggin d merciful nairalanders to pls help me. I will want to borrow 40,000 to enable me feed dem so dat they can start layin as soon as possible. The birds ought to hav started layin wen they were at their 18th week but they didnt and they are now 25weeks old yet we'v seen 4eggs since 9day ago. Pls i'm appealing to well to do nairalanders to help me financially becos my returnin to schl next session depends on d success of dis my poultry farm for i hav no one to pay my schl fee or send me money for feedin. Anyone who wants to help can reach me on 08030879688 or 07039236894

1 Share

Re: Please Help! by ayodeji752: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please
Re: Please Help! by ayodeji752: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please help
Re: Please Help! by headboyprince(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why not sell the birds and use the money for your fees or and use the remaining to start petty trading as who is ready to lend you even money at this time in the country anyone who does that will be putting his or her money at a serious risk and nobody is willing to do that
Re: Please Help! by ayodeji752: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
headboyprince:
Why not sell the birds and use the money for your fees or and use the remaining to start petty trading as who is ready to lend you even money at this time in the country anyone who does that will be putting his or her money at a serious risk and nobody is willing to do that
ppl are only interested in buyin birds durin festive period. Sellin dem now isnt even an option cos d money cant finance my university education. Also, sellin dem to start tradin is out of it cos earnin a university degree for me isnt negotiable. Tanx for ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ecommerce Business / . / 13 Online Business Ideas To Consider While Starting An Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.