Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Difference Between C, C++ And C# - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Difference Between C, C++ And C# (1846 Views)

Who Will Teach Me C And C++ Programming Language From The Scratch ? / Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ / Difference Between System Software And Application Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between C, C++ And C# by paranorman(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Y'all OOP prgrammers, what is the difference between these coding languages from an experience programmer POV? Please do well in explaining better than google would.
Let the arguments and counter arguments roll in.

Well simplistically, c++ is the extention c right? And c# a high-level. Most OS are built with c++
c# is common in buiding enterprise and internal software. C++ is common for commercial.

Let th arguments flow..
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
this land is not for sale
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by paranorman(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2015
dhtml18:
this land is not for sale
hahaha
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by HCpaul(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
The difference is dat c was my last prog.lang, c++ was my first, while c# was my second prog.lang. But now am into robotics science.
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by trytillmake(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
HCpaul:
The difference is dat c was my last prog.lang, c++ was my first, while c# was my second prog.lang. But now am into robotics science.

we don hear
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
paranorman:
Y'all OOP prgrammers, what is the difference between these coding languages from an experience programmer POV? Please do well in explaining better than google would.
Let the arguments and counter arguments roll in.

Well simplistically, c++ is the extention c right? And c# a high-level. Most OS are built with c++
c# is common in buiding enterprise and internal software. C++ is common for commercial.

Let th arguments flow..

alrite.....let me add mine......

C++ is a crazy language for crazy dudes. If u want to learn real programming...... i mean blackbelt console programming, then C++ gives u that easily. But going GUI with C++ is like learning how to shoot a pistol, and then going to get an AK47 to do practicals.................

C#.......

Learning C# with Visual Studio will help u create apps with ease, develop a large scale project in a matter of weeks, and be the little geek youve wanted to be in no time, but mind you! It will certainly make u a quack programmer!!! Believe it or not. Just drop that Visual Studio and pick something like SharpDevelop or MonoDevelop to develop say, a database app or ASP.NET web app, and u will find out that u have not really learned C#!!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by paranorman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
basbone:

alrite.....let me add mine......

C++ is a crazy language for crazy dudes. If u want to learn real programming...... i mean blackbelt console programming, then C++ gives u that easily. But going GUI with C++ is like learning how to shoot a pistol, and then going to get an AK47 to do practicals.................

C#.......

Learning C# with Visual Studio will help u create apps with ease, develop a large scale project in a matter of weeks, and be the little geek youve wanted to be in no time, but mind you! It will certainly make u a quack programmer!!! Believe it or not. Just drop that Visual Studio and pick something like SharpDevelop or MonoDevelop to develop say, a database app or ASP.NET web app, and u will find out that u have not really learned C#!!

i like this. But honestly, there have bn arguments about which is superior with many tagging c# to be modern and more OO like java.. C++ has grown over the years and now seems different from C..
Which would you prefer and which do you think is harder to learn?
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2015
paranorman:

i like this. But honestly, there have bn arguments about which is superior with many tagging c# to be modern and more OO like java.. C++ has grown over the years and now seems different from C..
Which would you prefer and which do you think is harder to learn?

To each, according to his own. For each, according to his love.

Programming to some extreme is a religion. Whether you were born into a particular language via university courses or via non-formal way; if you feel comfortable with it, then stick to it and be the best in it!! As for C++ or C#, both of them are modern, elegant languages: they both are easy to understand, yet hard to learn - it depends on your brain.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by paranorman(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
basbone:

Programming to some extreme is a religion. Whether you were born into a particular language via university courses or via non-formal way; if you feel comfortable with it, then stick to it and be the best in it!! As for C++ or C#, both of them are modern, elegant languages: they both are easy to understand, yet hard to learn - it depends on your brain.

true that.. So, you'r a god a which code?
Re: Difference Between C, C++ And C# by FincoApps(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
I wish I could like a post twice smiley. I believe in being the best at what you know. Even if its just css
basbone:

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account / Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged / What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.