Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Devil's Strategy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Devil's Strategy (1012 Views)

Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil's Strategy by kenken: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2006
Once upon a time, the devil decided to destroy the world. He called in all his little devils to make the plans.

ANGER came and first and asked to be allowed to do the job by setting brother against brother .He would make people angry with one another, and they would destroy themselves.

Then LUST came and offered to go. He would defile minds, turn people into beasts by causing love to disappear .

Next, GREED spoke and offered to destroy humankind with the most destructive of passion. uncontrolled desires.(thank God for EFCC) ,

GLUTTONY and DRUNKENNESS offered to disease bodies and minds and destroy them.

IDLENESS, HATRED and ENVY each claimed that they could do the job.

The devil was not satisfied with any one of them, but then the assistant came. He said ‘I will talk with the people persuasively in terms of all that God wants them to be. I will tell them how fine their plans are to be honest, clean and brave. I will encourage them bin the good purpose of life’ The devil was aghast at such talk. However ,the assistant continued . ‘But I will tell them there is no hurry. They can do all these things tomorrow. I will advice them to wait until conditions become more favorable before they start !’ The devil replied, ‘You are the one who shall go to earth to destroy humankind!’

The assistant’s name was PROCRASTINATION,

fellows, we have just one life to lead
lets make it worthwhile [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Devil's Strategy by chiluvGod8(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2006
No on will reply to this because every likes the mess that they live in. No one wants to change and the truth is falling on deaf ears and hard hearts. We have adjusted our minds to think and believe that our culture would be better if we became like America and some other countries instead of realizing that Nigerian culture is stronger than anything, better than anything and closer to what God wants than any other.

My brother, I appreaciate your words but to be realistic; I must say that it is no longer satan who we must blame for the shape that the world is in. Bible says that if you resist the devil he will flee. If we find that our current world is run through by demons, we are to blame for it. We dont resist satan and we all refuse to tell the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Writing Cfa December 2008 Exams? / Pls, I Need A Young And Good Lawyer / Which Paves Way: The Skill You Acquired Or What You Have The Talent Of Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.