Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

BBB. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / BBB. (768 Views)

Drop Your Yahoo Messenger / Am In Nid Of A Girl To Talk Wit Durin Xtracool-08063940044 / I Need A Xtracool Female Phone Pal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBB. by xbernardx(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2009
BBB.
Re: BBB. by patwhizkid(f): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2009
Hehehe, e don happen.
Re: BBB. by Godmother(f): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
xbernardx:

i have never had it well with ladies, i believe am cool facially (check www.xbernardx.8k.com), i no am romantic and not bad on bed but things usually end up AAAAAAAAAHHHH. well i am lookinf gor female friends to chat with me cos am always online or to talk with me at nite (thur, fri and sat only) maybe this will make a difference since we are not seeing physically but virtually
flowfreelywitme@yahoo.com (chat account)

Guy you have so sold yourself short. Why would anyone want to call u nao
Re: BBB. by tboy1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
xbernardx:

i have never had it well with ladies, i believe am cool facially (check www.xbernardx.8k.com), i no am romantic and not bad on bed but things usually end up AAAAAAAAAHHHH. well i am lookinf gor female friends to chat with me cos am always online or to talk with me at nite (thur, fri and sat only) maybe this will make a difference since we are not seeing physically but virtually
flowfreelywitme@yahoo.com (chat account)

LOL . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
what happened 2 d other days of the week?
Re: BBB. by yme1(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
way to go bro
Re: BBB. by ikmoore2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2009
Mr. xbernardx, why you no join zain and celtel free browsing and night calls to ur means of maintaining non physical relationship grin grin.look down and find ur own girl and stop going for the girls that are not ur class and level. ebi like say u get big eyes were girls dey. since they always desert u irrespective of the fact that you said ur good looking. stopp going for the over beautiful one. my advice to u is to go for the wau-wau girls ie the kpaco girls, i believe they will never desert u again ,wish you luck . the nite call and yahoo chats wouldnt help u.  wake up my man. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Great Delsu Student / Inspiring The Youth For Greatness / Help,i Need A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.