Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Join Our Pmp Classes - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Join Our Pmp Classes (1046 Views)

Done / Acca Private Classes In Portharcourt / Project Management Professional (pmp) Certification Preparatory Classes In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Pmp Classes by LOISPMP(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=18pt]March session of PMP Certification classes started today.
You can still join us.
[/size]

For further information on enrollment please call: 07089885685.
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by okeyz(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2009
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
COS I AM INJTERESTED, THE EARLIER THE BETTER
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by LOISPMP(f): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2009
okeyz:

HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
COS I AM INJTERESTED, THE EARLIER THE BETTER

Hello okeyz,
I have sent you our Corporate Brochure.
All the details you need are enclosed in the brochure.
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by PMP: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
Project Management Training is a Top-Notch skill to gain loads of benefits from and become a high flier.
If you are in the Abuja or Northern Region of Nigeria,contact me @ritetracconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by adhoc: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
pls send to me the coporate brochure, am interested in joining ur programme.
my email is kolynso@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by keyremotes(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
These guys are really good.

Met someone recently who just passed his PMP certification exam.
He had attended some other classes earlier but said they confused him the more.

But that LOIS Consulting broke down the training to very easy to follow classes.

Registration is still on for the August session.
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by gbengz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
pls can somebody tell me the meaning of pmp?
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by keyremotes(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
gbengz:

pls can somebody tell me the meaning of pmp?
Project Management Professional
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by Bowlue: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2009
PMP or PRINCE II, which is more recognised globally and In Nigeria?
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by Waleesa: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition)?

We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you any other material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK. PLEASE ENSURE WHICHEVER MATERIAL YOU ARE STUDYING IS ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK AS THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT CHANGES.
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by Waleesa: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition)?

We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you any other material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

Please call 07034056829 or 07034134513.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK. PLEASE ENSURE WHICHEVER MATERIAL YOU ARE STUDYING IS ALIGNED WITH THE 4TH EDITION PMBOK AS THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT CHANGES.
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by LOISPMP(f): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
[size=18pt]OUR OCTOBER CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING.
SPACES STILL AVAILABLE FOR NOVEMBER.

N80,000.00, PAYMENT AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES ATTRACTS A 10% DISCOUNT.
[/size]
Re: Join Our Pmp Classes by LOISPMP(f): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
Registration still on for our April classes.
Hurry now and get a 10% discount
if you pay at least a week before
commencement of the classes.

(1) (Reply)

Ccna,cwna(rf) & Mcitp Certification Without Stress / Uk-based Sap Trainers In Nigeria! July 2012! Apply At Www.sapjf.com / Wherelse Can I Get Oracle 10g Database Admin Training Apart From Niit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.